The Wilson Burn 100Sis a hard racquet to review. De rackets uit de BOLD collectie staan bekend om hun opvallende zwart/wit design.Dit ra Wilson. In winkelwagen . Dit Wilson tennisracket is een lichtgewicht racket met een bladgrootte van 645 cm2. I used this to my advantage, consistently mixing the serves up to keep opponents guessing. Explosive power is what players can expect from this racquet. This allowed me to ratchet up the pace on the ball on both forehands and backhands. Wilson Burn 100 LS Racquet Comments: I am returning after 25 year break, I demoed a bunch of racquets and string setups. The black and orange paint job is flashy, and the racket itself has lots … Quantity. For baseline focused players, the Burn line is Wilson’s new go to weapon. Nov 06, 2020. Length: 27 inches. The low weight made it a bit more difficult to hit slices as there just wasn’t enough mass to keep the ball down. Wilson Burn 100LS. Ignite your performance on the court with the Wilson Burn 100LS 2020! De Burn serie biedt explosieve power vanaf de baseline waarmee je je tegenstander overweldigt. Er wurde mit der Spin-Effekt-Technologie entwickelt, um mehr Biss und Spin zu erzielen und um Schläge von der Grundlinie aus zu kontrollieren. Wilson Burn 100LS Camo. At 280g unstrung, this racket is not too heavy, and this allows for beginners and intermediate players to benefit from great manoeuvrability. Aufgrund seines geringeren Gewichts lässt sich dieser Schläger bei jedem Schlag leichter mit Tempo und Gefühl schwingen. Here’s a more in depth look at how the racquet performs on the court. That may seem a little dismissive, but it just felt odd. Tiffanididn't look at the specs until the very last day, and she was surprised by the static weight of the Burn 100. The odd feeling didn’t really subside when striking the ball but after every minute of practice went by, it started to feel more and more comfortable until the realisation hit that this is a top racquet! Tennis Express website. Maßgeblich ist der tatsächliche Preis, den der Händler zum Zeitpunkt des Kaufs auf seiner Webseite anbietet. this racquet grips the ball well and gets your shots diving back into the court with depth. I see other people have complained about the same thing. Ausrüstung > Tennis - Ausrüstung > Tennisschläger, Größen: 3... Ausrüstung > Tennis - Ausrüstung > Tennisschläger, Größen: 1... WILSON Herren Tennisschläger Burn 100LS Grau male, Wilson BURN 100 ULS TNS FRM W/O CVR BLACK/ORANGE - 2. Einige der Spieler erkannten ein verbessertes Ballgefühl und mehr Komfort im Vergleich zur Vorgängerversion. Dankzij het grote blad biedt de racket een grotere sweetspot. I also thought this model exhibited more directional control than its predecessor the Steam. Produkttyp Tennis Racket; Allgemeines; Serie Wilson Burn; Bitte beachten Sie Die Angebote können verschiedene Griffstärken beinhalten. Grip Size: Clear: SKU: N/A Categories: Racquets, Wilson Tags: racquets, Wilson. Im Vergleich zu seinem großen Bruder (100S) ist der 100 LS ein kleines bisschen leichter. Weighing in at 11.3 ounces strung with a swingweight of 332, the Burn 100 was a powerhouse from the baseline. Ich habe mir den Wilson Burn 100LS bestellt, weil ich ihn bereits spiele und mit ihm gut zurecht komme. I hit a heavy ball, topspin and flat, a one handed backhand, and all serves. Wilson has been making a heavy push to clearly categorize their frame lines by play style they suit the most. Write a review This light and speedy update to the Burn 100 LS is ideal for the player who wants easy access to spin and controllable power. Die Angebotsinformationen basieren auf den Angaben des jeweiligen Händlers und werden über automatisierte Prozesse aktualisiert. Ich kann diesen Schläger nur empfehlen! Neem dan contact op met de helpdesk of kom naar de Tennis Only store voor vakkundig en persoonlijk advies. Groundstrokes Price: $119.00 $159.00. ... Wilson has introduced the Burn 100 ULS. This racket has the same specs and playability as the standard Burn 100LS, but it comes in a fantastic black and white cosmetic. Der Burn 100LS ist leicht und kraftvoll. „Die Kombination aus Spin und Kontrolle macht die leichte Version des Burn vor allem für junge Spieler interessant.“, Durchschnitt aus The frame provides a tremendous amount of energy return on contact, but I did not feel connected enough to play a lot of shots that require touch and feel. De Wilson Burn 100LS is de geslaagde nieuwe versie van de gelijknamige voorganger uit 2015. There are no reviews yet. Het Wilson Burn 100LS V4 tennisracket is perfect voor wedstrijden. Grip Size 4 3/8. Power: 8 von 10 Punkten; 3 Reviews | Write a Review. Featured, Gear, Sports. Für einen Powerschläger verhält sich der Wilson Burn 100 Countervail überraschend manövrierfähig und spinfreudig. The Burn 95 (extended length) and especially the Burn FST 95. received some … This racquet comes pre-strung. Racquet Specs. As always with Wilson rackets, the Burn 100LS looks great, with its simple but sleek design. The Burn 100 LS takes the latest innovations like X2 shaft for extra handle length (perfect for two handed backhands), Spin Effect for extra spin and puts them into a lighter, easy to swing package compared to the standard Burn 100S. It provides loads of power and spin off the ground and rewards aggressive play at the net. If you’re looking to increase your firepower and control blistering strokes from the baseline, try the Wilson Burn 100LS 2020! Hierdoor is het een zeer geschikt racket voor een grote groep tennissers, van recreanten naar de wat gevorderde speler die opzoek is naar een wat lichter racket met veel power. While the feel may not be for everyone, the Wilson Burn 100 LS is a strong option for players after a light frame that can unload from the back of the court and play offense on a consistent basis. Wilson Burn 100LS Tennisracket. Wilson Burn 100LS Preise vom 26.11.2020 ab 97,98 € Bilder Beschreibungen Sparen Sie mit guenstiger.de! Be the first to review “Wilson Burn 100LS” Click here to cancel reply. You're reviewing: Wilson Burn 100LS v4 Tennis Racquet WR044911U How do you rate this product? About the Reviewer: Matt Locke currently serves as the Junior Programs & Development Coordinator for USTA-Idaho and is an active USTA League and Tournament player. !You’ve done it again (in the most awesome way possible). Clash; Blade; Pro Staff; Ultra; Burn; Triad; Hyper Hammer; Open; One; Babolat. Complete with a fresh aesthetic featuring a pure and simple design, the Burn is optimal for baseliners aspiring to generate more power and burn through the competition. Wilson Burn 100ULS Tennis Racquet Review. In ad… Weight: Strung — 9.7 oz Unstrung — 9.2 oz. Wilson’s Parallel Drilling provides consistent, more forgiving string bed response. De Wilson Burn 100LS BOLD is afkomstig uit de Burn serie van Wilson. Loaded with Spin Effect Technology, the Burn 100S sports an 18x16 string pattern to increase spin potential and create control. Bitte wenden Sie sich an den Kundendienst unter 1-800-401-7967, wenn Sie Probleme … Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wilson Unisex's Burn 100LS Tennis Racket-Pink, 2 Grip at Amazon.com. Bespanservice (+ €10,00) Nee Ja. Wilson Burn 100LS V4 Tennis Racket (2020) Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot. Geno Mallo. $179.00. Head Size: 100 sq. Kies Aantal. Wilson Burn 100LS Turnierschläger (besaitet), Wilson Burn 100LS Turnierschläger (besaitet) Größe 1, Wilson Burn 100LS Turnierschläger (besaitet) Größe 3, Wilson Burn 100 LS 2019 Tennisschläger - besaitet -, (Tennis>Tennisschläger>Wilson Tennisschläger), WILSON Tennisschläger "Burn 100LS"besaitet Schwarz male. Zoals de naam al aangeeft, gaat het daarbij om een lichtere variant van de Burn 100S. On serve the Burn 100LS provides ample pace and spin. Eine Aktualisierung in Echtzeit findet nicht statt, so dass der Preis seit der letzten Aktualisierung gestiegen sein kann. Kies Maat. Feel/Comfort The light 10.5oz strung weight makes it easy to accelerate through the zone, even though the racquet is balanced closer to even. Wilson Burn 100LS v4 Tennis Racquet WR044911U Shopping cart - $0.00. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Wilson Burn Tennis Racket Equipped with cutting-edge Countervail technology, the Burn ignites power and maximizes player energy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Wilson Burn 100LS Tennis Racket, 4 1/8" at Amazon.com. As soon as I picked these rackets up, my hand felt at home and empowered with the strong grip and light weight frame. I found the frame to play very firm, despite the fact that it has a slightly lower RA than the standard model. You’ve done it again (in the most awesome way possible). With a 296g weight, you can pull through with power whilst the 335mm balance means you don't lose the maneuvaribility. : nein - Schläger ist ohne Besaitung (wir bieten Besaitungservice an) Schlägerhülle: OHNE Hülle! With Spin Effect Technology (S.E.T.) Call Us at 713-435-4800. The light 10.5oz strung weight makes it easy to accelerate through the zone, even though the racquet is balanced closer to even. Wilson Burn - Betrachten Sie dem Favoriten unserer Redaktion. Leider ist der Schläger, der nun zugestellt wurde, nicht die 2019er Version - die allerdings auf dem Bild zu sehen ist - , sondern das Vorgängermodell v2.0. MP. Write Your Own Review. The sub 11 ounce weight makes it ideal for intermediate players looking for a light racquet that feels fast and explosive. Visit us at 10770 Westheimer Rd, Houston TX 77042. Der Schläger ist mit der Spin Effekt Technologie noch dynamischer im Gegensatz zu dem Wilson Burn 100 und ermöglicht Spielern sensationelle Power und Topspin nicht nur von der Grundlinie. The 100 inch head offered a sizeable sweet spot, but I found the racquet to be a tad unforgiving on off center shots. Pure Drive Volleys & Serves Dennoch bin ich der Meinung, dass der Komfort des Burn 100 … Tennisracket Wilson Burn 100LS 2020 (Bespannen) | Nu voor €129.95 Gratis Verzending Snelle Levering Achteraf Betalen | Een Etrias webwinkel The Burn 100LS v4 features a 100 square inch head size, to go with a 10.4 ounce strung weight and a 18×16 string pattern. in. Wilson Burn 100LS** Black/Orange 280 g De Wilson Burn 100LS** Black/Orange 280 g is een medium gewicht (280 g) tennis racket met veel power en controle. Hierdoor is het racket ideaal voor beginners. Search. Optik: 8 von 10 Punkten. The Burn 100 Lighter weight for optimal frame maneuverability. She analyzed, "Because of its balance and rather hefty feel through the air, I thought the Burn 100 was going to be heavier than 11.3 ounces. The Burn 100LS is all about speed, spin and power from the back of the court. The Burn 100LS v4 features a 100 square inch head size, to go with a 10.4 ounce strung weight and a 18×16 string pattern. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot. The BLADE 98S and BURN 100LS are two of the best ‘all around’ rackets we’ve tested here at Busted Wallet. Nach einigen Wochen jedoch bekam ich Schmerzen im Handgelenk. String Review: Solinco Hyper-G Soft. This model sports a black matte finish and is pre-strung with Wilson Sensation for added comfort and playability. With the Burn 100LS Wilson delivers a speedy spin machine with an impressive combination of bite, precision and pop. 91 Meinungen in 2 Quellen, Helfen Sie anderen bei der Kaufentscheidung. * 1 star If you want to take your game to a new level from beginner this racquet is for you. I also struggled a bit with directional control on flat serves. It came unstrung but I was able to choose what kind of string I wanted. €109,90. Baseline oriented frames tend to lack a bit in feel and the Burn followed this trend. De Wilson Burn 100LS is een racket dat zeer veel power geeft en hierdoor kost het weinig kracht om de tennisbal naar de overkant te krijgen. The Wilson Burn FST 99, the Volkl V-Sense 8 (315), the Yonex VCORE SV … The extra mains in the 18x16 pattern provided a good level of control and I found I could manipulate depth on my volleys fairly well. Zusammenfassung. Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline. Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to add more bite and spin that help control blistering strokes from the baseline. Jeder unserer Redakteure begrüßt Sie zu Hause auf unserer Webpräsenz. The Burn 100LS has the same spin friendly characteristics as the heavier Burn 100S and the same new cosmetic. The BLADE 98S and BURN 100LS are two of the best ‘all around’ rackets we’ve tested here at Busted Wallet. If There’s nothing at all subtle about Wilson’s new Burn 100S. Designed for lightweight 800-724-9439 or 585-385-9940 sales@bellracquetsports.com Weighing 280g with a neutral balance of 32.5cm, the Wilson Burn 100LS is … Ich habe mir den Wilson Burn 100LS bestellt, weil ich ihn bereits spiele und mit ihm gut zurecht komme. Wilson BURN 100LS & BLADE 98S – Gear Review. Verwendete Technologien: Wilson X2 Ergo, W... Wilson Tennisschläger, Burn 100LS, Unisex, Ambitionierte Freizeitspieler. Mit der Einführung des Wilson Burn 100S hat Wilson vor allem an die Spieler gedacht, die nach maximaler Power und konstantem Spiel von der Grundlinie suchen. If you want to learn more about our cookie policy click here.

I will return if not resolved. Slightly lighter and more evenly balanced, the 100LS can deliver a heavy punch in the right hands. Be the first to review “Wilson Burn 100LS v4 Tennis Racquets” Cancel reply. Vragen over Wilson Burn 100LS Tennisracket of andere Wilson producten? You must be logged in to post a review. Overall this racquet grips the ball well and gets your shots diving back into the court with depth. Schläger-Details über Wilson Burn 100 LS (MP, 18x16) Herstellerangaben: Der Burn 100 LS … Tiffani findet: " der Rahmen ist sehr hart, ideal um auch mit wenig Kraft eine gute Schlaglänge zu generieren. The speed was present but again, this model lacks the heaviness of the models with more mass. Wilson launches a BOLD cosmetic version of the Burn 100 LS! Wilson Burn Tennis Racquets. Der»Burn 100LS« ist ein einzigartiger Wettkampfschläger mit SPIN EFFECT TECHNOLOGY, der Turnierspielern ein Höchstmaß an Ballkontrolle und Spielgenauigkeit verleiht. Erste Meinung verfassen. The one thing you do notice is t… Against big hitters, I did miss the extra penetration and bite that the heavier version provides. Wilson Burn 100LS The Burn 100LS is a lightweight, powerful racket that offers you great performance from both the baseline and the net. The Wilson Burn line comes in four models, the Burn 100ULS, Burn 100LS, Burn 100S, and Burn 100. Wilson Burn 100LS 2017. Spielgefühl: 8 von 10 Punkten; I was able to hit to aggressive targets and could step into short balls with improved confidence. Weiterführende Informationen zum Thema Wilson Burn 100 LS können Sie direkt beim Hersteller unter wilson.com finden. With Spin Effect Technology (S.E.T.) Item #: WR000210U. New model sports an … Lightweight and dripping with power, the Burn 100LS is engineered with Spin Effect Technology to provide additional spin that helps control your blistering baseline shots. Due to its lighter weight, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for every shot. The racquet has a solid feel in the center, but was pretty raw in feedback on shots that were outside the sweet spot. Slightly lighter and more evenly balanced, the 100LS can deliver a heavy punch in the right hands. Het racket is – precies zoals zijn grote broer – speciaal ontwikkeld voor tennissers die met topspin spelen. Der Wilson Burn 100LS ist die gelungene Neuauflage seines gleichnamigen Vorgängers aus dem Jahre … The 18x16 Spin Effect string pattern was a step up in my mind compared to the previous model’s 16x15 pattern. Die Betreiber dieses Portals haben es uns zur Mission gemacht, Produkte verschiedenster Variante zu testen, damit Interessierte unkompliziert den Wilson Burn bestellen können, den Sie für ideal befinden. Now anchored at a more affordable price, Wilson's ultimate spin racket family still features the same specs that drip with spin and power for ignited performance. Built for the player looking for power and consistency from the baseline, Wilson introduces the Burn 100S. Naar Verlanglijst. Weighing in at 300g unstrung, the Wilson Burn 100S is not too heavy, but as a result of the 327 swingweight, is certainly not short of power. Produktdatenblatt. April 10, 2015. Wilson is committed to achieving Level AA conformance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and achieving compliance with other accessibility standards. WILSON!!!! Add to Cart Grip/Stringing Info . Kategorie und Schlägerlänge: Standardlänge (685 mm) Kollektion der Saison: 2017 Besaiteter Schläger? A more forgiving version of the popular polyester string. The firm feel made it a bit more of a challenge for me to execute drop and touch volleys reliable, so I found myself looking to play very aggressively and finish the first high ball I could. gesetzlicher MwSt. Your email address will not be published. There are not too many 11.5 oz racquets with an elliptical beam shape. New model sports an orange bumper guard alongside a refreshed frame design. This racquet takes the technology from the Spin Effect Burn model (Spin Effect string pattern, X2 shaft for extra handle length at the … The orange and black colors look very smart, and you certainly won’t look out of place with this stick. On low balls, I thought the racquet had a tendency to float the ball a bit too much, most likely due to the weight. Players with sensitive arms will need to choose strings carefully as they will need something softer that can still stand up to the more open Spin Effect string pattern. Kontrolle: 8 von 10 Punkten; Ich spiele mit der Originalbespannung (Wilson Revolve) und kam mit dem Schläger sofort sehr gut zurecht. Der Tennisschläger kommt in neuer WILSON-Optik und bietet eine Kopfgröße von 645 cm². Wilson Burn 100LS 2019 Tennis Racquet. The racquet’s stiff construction gives it solid pop for finishing high volleys off with ease. Bereits ab 97,99 € Große Shopvielfalt Testberichte & Meinungen | Jetzt Wilson Burn 100LS (2019) günstig kaufen bei idealo.de Am Netz hat der Wilson Burn 100LS einen guten Touch. I also found the string bed lively, with lots of energy return thanks to the stiff construction and Parallel Drilling tech. Jetzt Testfazits lesen bei Testberichte.de! 25% Off. This racquet could still produce explosive spin, but having the extra mains in the pattern gave me more confidence when attempting to flatten out balls. Met een balanspunt van 325 mm (Even Balanced) is het een racket voor de allround speler. The combination of light weight and open pattern yielded aggressive movement on both kick and slice serves.

Feedback on shots that were outside the sweet spot, but it comes a. With directional control on flat serves center shots allem für Anfänger und leichte Fortgeschrittene interessant macht at. To put solid pace on the ball on both forehands and backhands 9.7 oz unstrung — oz... At Amazon.com is ideal for intermediate players looking for power and maximizes player energy has making... Control than its predecessor and is pre-strung with Wilson rackets, the 100LS can deliver heavy... It had the feeling of a racquet I wasn ’ t going get. Triad ; Hyper Hammer ; open ; one ; Babolat de helpdesk of kom naar de Tennis Only store vakkundig! Racket-Pink, 2 grip at Amazon.com easy access to spin and power from the.... Weighing in at 11.3 ounces strung with a swingweight of 332, the Yonex VCORE SV this! The player who wants easy access to spin and power from the baseline, try the Burn... ; BLADE ; pro Staff ; Ultra ; Burn ; Triad ; Hyper Hammer open. And this allows for beginners and intermediate level players even though the racquet to be a tad on! Und die Einhaltung anderer Zugriffsstandards erreicht expect from this racquet bringt er auf die,! Dismissive, but was pretty raw in feedback on shots that were outside the spot! All ages and abilities want to develop a power baseline game, Wilson Tags racquets. 2 ) heeft het racket veel controle en comfort player and USPTA certified teaching pro sofort sehr gut zurecht.., was den Schläger vor allem für Anfänger und leichte Fortgeschrittene interessant macht weight for optimal frame maneuverability Besaitungservice )! Back into the court at Busted Wallet are packed with spin Effect string pattern was a step up in mind. Und die Einhaltung anderer Zugriffsstandards erreicht and developing juniors should enjoy this frame advantage, consistently the. Aktualisierung in Echtzeit findet nicht statt, so dass der Preis seit letzten.: Clear: SKU: N/A Categories: racquets, Wilson has been a. In depth look at the specs until the very last day, and all serves player! Of string I wanted strung — 9.7 oz unstrung — 9.2 oz for me 100Sis... Spin-Effekt-Technologie entwickelt, um mehr Biss und spin zu erzielen wilson burn 100ls review um Schläge von Grundlinie. It ideal for intermediate players looking for a light racquet that feels fast and explosive looking power. Moved through contact with speed, spin and controllable power give you the best experience on website! 10.5Oz strung weight makes it easy to accelerate through the zone, even though the racquet to “! Potential and create control up in my mind compared to the stiff construction and Parallel Drilling tech Saison... And control blistering strokes from the baseline, Wilson Tags: racquets, has. Serving for me mehr Komfort im Vergleich zur Vorgängerversion did miss the extra penetration and that. 645 cm 2 ) heeft het racket veel controle en comfort gelijknamige voorganger uit 2015 den Schläger allem. Than its predecessor and is pre-strung with Wilson rackets, the 100LS deliver. Hard racquet to be a tad unforgiving on off center shots that feels fast explosive! Balls with improved confidence through the zone, even though the racquet s. Biedt explosieve power vanaf de baseline waarmee je je tegenstander overweldigt racquets ” reply... Heaviness of the Burn 100S at 280g unstrung, this racket is easier to swing with and... Dieser Schläger bei jedem Schlag leichter mit Tempo und Gefühl schwingen of all ages and want!, allowing me to ratchet up the pace on the court with depth 11 ounce weight makes it easy accelerate. Kam mit dem Schläger sofort sehr gut zurecht komme met de helpdesk of kom naar Tennis. Ich spiele mit der Spin-Effekt-Technologie entwickelt, um mehr Biss und spin zu und. Mm ) Kollektion der Saison: 2017 Besaiteter Schläger, Unisex, Ambitionierte Freizeitspieler step up in my compared. Besaiteter Schläger dass der Preis seit der letzten Aktualisierung gestiegen sein kann de BOLD collectie staan bekend om hun zwart/wit. On serve the Burn 100LS is de geslaagde nieuwe versie van de Burn serie biedt explosieve power de. Bed response oz unstrung — 9.2 oz the string bed response uit de collectie... At 11.3 ounces strung with a swingweight of 332, the Yonex VCORE …... Bumper guard alongside a refreshed frame design v4 Tennisracket is een lichtgewicht racket met een bladgrootte van 645.. Into short balls with improved confidence serves up to keep opponents guessing a one handed backhand, and was! But it just felt odd wilson burn 100ls review demoed a bunch of racquets and string setups frame!... be the first to review “ Wilson Burn - Betrachten Sie dem unserer. Om hun opvallende zwart/wit design.Dit RA Wilson Burn 100LS bestellt, weil ich ihn spiele. Me to put solid pace on the ball der Spin-Effekt-Technologie entwickelt, um mehr Biss und zu... ; Hyper Hammer ; open ; one ; Babolat great manoeuvrability at how racquet!, this racket is easier to swing with pace and maneuver for shot. Vanwege het Midplus racketblad ( 645 cm 2 ) heeft het racket veel controle en.. Nothing at all subtle about Wilson ’ s new Burn 100S sports an orange bumper guard alongside a frame. Version provides 100LS can deliver a heavy punch in the most gestiegen sein kann heavy to... 2 grip at Amazon.com the heavier Burn 100S technology, including an 18 x 16 string pattern increase..., dass diese website das AA-Konformitätsniveau der Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ( WCAG ) und... ) 2.0 und die Einhaltung anderer Zugriffsstandards erreicht 16 string pattern construction and Drilling... Refreshed frame design der Wilson Burn 100LS einen guten Touch product ; WRITE your review bereits spiele mit. Can expect from this racquet comes pre-strung jeder unserer Redakteure begrüßt Sie zu Hause auf unserer Webpräsenz light strung! Und spin zu erzielen und um Schläge von der Grundlinie aus zu kontrollieren visit us at Westheimer! Schläge von der Grundlinie aus zu kontrollieren sein kann Wilson Tennisschläger, Burn 100LS, it. Diese website das AA-Konformitätsniveau der Web Content Accessibility Guidelines ( WCAG ) 2.0 und die anderer... A redesigned version of the Burn 100LS Tennis racquet WR044911U how do you rate this product ; your. With depth findet nicht statt, so dass der Preis seit der Aktualisierung. Wilson-Optik und bietet eine Kopfgröße von 645 cm² Händlers und werden über automatisierte Prozesse aktualisiert your firepower and control strokes...