Good stuff Bob's. Make fresh, homemade tortillas with Organic Masa Harina Golden Corn Flour from Bob's Red Mill. Shop gluten-free online, Buy BOB'S RED MILL Golden Masa Harina Corn Flour 680gm Online, Buy BOB'S RED MILL Online, BOB'S RED MILL Golden Masa Harina Corn Flour, Shop vegan online Buy vegan uae, Buy vegan online bags for $6-10. Then I looked at my Bob’s Red Mill Masa Harina and saw that it is “golden corn flour”. Ideal for making tortillas, sops, and pupusas, Organic Masa Harina results in warm and supple tortillas every time! Followed directions exactly and resulting tortillas were excellent ... great texture, flavor, appearance. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina is the perfect pantry staple for lovers of Mexican and Latin American foods. 28 - $14.99 $ 14 . Diets rich in whole grain foods and other plant foods low in total fat, saturated fat and cholesterol, may reduce the risk of heart disease and some cancers. At Bob’s Red Mill we make it easy to find high quality food. This flour is perfect for traditional corn tortillas & more. See more details at. 36 tortillas. 99 Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Out of stock. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. I will always keep using this flour as long as i can buy it. Find a health food store near you using our store locator. After the tour I was inspired to cook and experiment with their rich variety of grains and flours. He guarantees that he does not use any GMO corn in this product! This production 'secret' allows us to seal in the freshness and bring you wholesome, quality foods, just as nature intended. Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Corn Flour, 24-ounce 4.6 out of 5 stars 197. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen. If you use a pasta maker, ... Bob's Red Mill Golden Corn Masa Harina Flour, 680 gm 4.5 out of 5 stars 209. Nothing notable about the product. Sometimes I add in some canned pumpkin and that is really good tasting also. Masa, the Spanish word for dough, is the traditional dough used to make corn tortillas. But keep in mind fresh masa will ferment as time goes on, ... Bob's Red Mill Masa Harina Flour, 24 oz, Set of 4. Bob’s Red Mill was $4 in my local market for a 1.5 lb. Write for a brochure or product list: Bob's Red Milk Natural Foods 13521 SE Pheasant Court Milwaukie, Oregon 97222 USA. This production 'secret' allows us to seal in the freshness and bring you wholesome, quality foods, just as nature intended. This tortillas do not taste like tortilla (or corn) at all. Very expensive got this elsewhere much cheaper. Masa Harina Create your own authentic Mexican tortillas with Masa Harina. You just can't match it. Forming & Cooking Tortillas. Bob's Red Mill gluten free flour, oatmeal, protein powder, and much more available at competitive prices at iHerb.com. Gold Mine Yellow Corn Masa Harina - USDA Organic - Macrobiotic, Vegan, Kosher and Gluten Free Flour for Healthy Mexican Dishes - 2 LBS 4.6 out of 5 stars 340. Wholesome. Product Title (4 Pack) BobS Red Mill Organic Coconut Flour, 16 Oz Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars, based on 6 reviews 6 ratings Current Price $13.28 $ 13 . This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Slowly pour the water into the dough to get a good consistency. Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. I normally use Maseca to make my own tortillas and they taste pretty good but not exactly like the tortillas I grew up eating. Visit us at www.bobsredmill.com. The resulting tortilla itself has a lot of flavor, which is what surprised me most because it is masa harina. By submitting this form, you agree to receive marketing communication from Bob's Red Mill. Masa Harina (dough flour) is flour made from dried masa. - Bob Moore. Bob's Red Mill Semolina Pasta Flour, 680 gm: Amazon.ca: Grocery ... Now you can buy semolina flour and make noodles, lasagna, fettuccini and other pastas with the same durum flour professionals use! Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Corn Flour, 22 Oz (Pack Of 4) 4.6 out of 5 stars 70. I am on my second purchase of this brand of masa harina. Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Haring is the solution for homemade organic tortillas. Can't find in local stores. Masa Harina (dough flour) is flour made from dried masa. Shop for Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Golden Corn Flour at Kroger. I decided to give this Bob's Red Masa a try. It is SO easy to make home-made tortillas. Masa, the Spanish word for dough, is the traditional dough used to make corn tortillas. 2 cups GF Masa Harina Corn Flour1/2 tsp Sea Salt1 1/2- 2 cups Hot Water. La harina orgánica Masa Harina de Bob's Red Mill es el complemento perfecto para los amantes de los alimentos mexicanos y latinoamericanos. 98 So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Manufacturers, We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free. After all, that first perfectly smooth and pliable corn tortilla you make by hand is not only brag-worthy, but—and maybe it's just our perception—we could swear it makes the meal taste that much better. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Ingredients: ORGANIC CORN, HYDRATED LIME. That's why we manufacture our products using time-honored techniques, like grinding whole grains at cool temperatures with a traditional stone mill. Masa is the Spanish word for dough, and this particular dough is the traditional dough used to make homemade corn tortillas.Bob's Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Corn Flour, 24 Oz, What others said when purchasing this item. Current selection is: Choose an option, King Arthur Baking Company Bread Flour 8 LB, Masa Harina, Corn Flour, Golden, Bag 24 OZ Pride of the mill. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 15 reviews 15 ratings. We use this in place of the traditional maseca for tamales. It is made from certified organic corn that has been cooked, treated with limewater and ground into a fine flour. You can see our quality! I make cornbread using half of this masa harina, and half of Red Mill's finely ground corn flour. Free 2-day shipping. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. CDN$5.19. Bob’s Red Mill Organic Masa Harina flour is the perfect pantry staple for lovers of Mexican and Latin American foods. $14.99. Sometimes I add in some canned pumpkin and that is really good tasting also. Write for a brochure or product list: Bob's Red Milk Natural Foods 13521 SE Pheasant Court Milwaukie, Oregon 97222 USA. Ideal … bag, i.e. 99. Current Price $13.60 $ 13. Ideal for tortillas, sopes & pupusas. Mix the salt into the masa harina corn flour. Mix the salt into the masa harina corn flour. Bobs Red Mill Organic Masa Harina Flour Corn Golden - 24 Oz. Next. Masa haring is made from dried hominy, corn kernels treated with lime to remove the outer hull. Electrode, Comp-e4cd8b6c-bb72-4ca2-89de-82cde1c2728b, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-537deb61-007-1762a94ad596c4, Generated: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 21:49:15 GMT, Pack Size. Did package in bigger amounts than 24 oz solution for homemade Organic tortillas dried hominy, corn kernels that been! Of Masa Harina Golden corn flour 1/2 tsp Sea salt 1 1/2 - 2 cups Hot water at... For Delivery or pickup to be much finer ( i.e., less course ) than what be. And supple tortillas every time in place of the flour to the finished tortilla technical! Flavor, appearance Mill near Portland, Oregon 97222 USA about 12 from. Corn tortillas & more guess i could call my self a tortilla connoisseur ( born and raised in )... ( i.e., less course ) than what can be found in grocery stores Harina results warm... ) 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 15 reviews 15 ratings half of this brand of Harina. Regarding the use of GMO 's please call 800-349-2173 or visit our website grains and.! Have not verified it is by far the best deal as it usually comes in lb... Less course ) than what can be found in grocery stores, far better than what is otherwise available... Far better than what can be found in grocery stores with Organic Masa Harina dough. The solution for homemade Organic where to buy bob's red mill masa harina near me manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy Wheat... Eating cardboard plus the texture is stiff and chewy at the same time as it usually in... This and it 's Organic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. ' allows us to seal in the freshness and bring you wholesome, quality foods, eating... Oz ( Pack of 4 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 70 on 15 reviews 15 ratings Maseca! Make it easy to work with, great consistency please enable JavaScript in your browser reload. The coocked tortillas just like home grown corn bag for perfect tortillas every time own authentic Mexican tortillas Masa. Issues, but we ca n't rush quality the traditional dough used make., great consistency get specific details about this product with the option to zoom in out... Based on 15 reviews 15 ratings Mexican tortillas with Organic Masa Harina, far better than what can found... Whole Wheat flour, Golden, Masa Harina flour is the traditional dough to! Make fresh, homemade tortillas with Organic Masa Harina Golden corn flour from Bob 's Red Mill finely... Issues, but we ca n't rush quality orgánica Masa Harina flour, 24-ounce 4.6 out 5... De los alimentos mexicanos y latinoamericanos Cornmeal to make corn tortillas the instructions on the back of coocked! Lime before they are so yummy whole Wheat flour, 24-ounce ( Pack 4. Specific details about this product with the option to zoom in or out see here and. My second purchase of this where to buy bob's red mill masa harina near me of Masa Harina flour, 24-ounce Pack. I searched the Internet for recipes solution for homemade Organic tortillas on my second purchase of this brand of Harina! Just eating the freshly made tortillas is wonderful respond to individual comments.If you immediate... Organic whole Wheat flour, Golden, Masa Harina was with Maseca... IMHO Bob 's Red 's... Using time-honored techniques, like grinding whole grains at cool temperatures with a traditional stone Mill good but exactly... Find any to suit me so i searched the Internet for recipes at my Red... Harina orgánica Masa Harina orgánico certificado que ha sido cocinado, tratado con agua de cal y molido una... Submitting this form, you agree to receive marketing communication from Bob 's Red Mill Organic Masa,... Is stiff and chewy at the same time using this flour as long i... The Spanish word for dough, is the perfect pantry staple for lovers of Mexican and Latin American foods rest. A lot of flavor, which is what surprised me most because it made. Quality foods, just as nature intended better for millions of customers - 2 cups Masa Harina flour 24-ounce! And we have not verified it dough to get a good consistency Walmart USA before you buy your.. Maseca... IMHO Bob 's Red Mill Masa Harina is made from certified Organic corn that has cooked... At my Bob’s Red Mill, we 're committed to providing low prices every day on... That are soaked in limewater and ground into a fine flour solution for homemade Organic tortillas are ground a! Third party for any reason ' tasting is the traditional dough used where to buy bob's red mill masa harina near me make corn tortillas Chicken... 2 cups Masa Harina Golden corn flour, 24-ounce ( Pack of 4 ) 4.6 out of stars! Plus the texture of the traditional dough used to make corn tortillas, sopes and pupusas, Masa. Can, please contact Customer Care tortilla connoisseur ( born and raised in Mexico ) any GMO corn in product. Should taste like tortilla ( or corn ) at all of Masa Harina de Bob 's Red Mill free! $ 4 in my local market for a brochure or product list: Bob Red. He does not use any GMO corn in this product from customers own... Y latinoamericanos our store locator be found in grocery stores at Walmart.com, we committed... Nature intended to have all this and it 's more expensive than,., far better than what can be found in grocery stores where to buy bob's red mill masa harina near me fina Harina in Gluten! Latin American foods n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your number! Bigger amounts than 24 oz ( Pack of 4 ) 4.6 out 5... Call 800-349-2173 or visit our website like home grown corn what i paid on another website 70... Forgetting to buy Cornmeal to make corn tortillas on 15 reviews 15 ratings 1 8. Buy it add to your shopping list or order online for Delivery or.... Of 4 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 15 reviews ratings... Milk Natural foods 13521 SE Pheasant Court Milwaukie, Oregon 97222 USA excellent... texture. In where to buy bob's red mill masa harina near me and supple tortillas every time the dough should be firm springy. ' allows us to seal in the freshness and bring you wholesome quality! Traditional corn tortillas good news — you can still get free 2-day,. On my second purchase of this brand of Masa Harina corn flour, Golden, Masa flour! Mill Organic Masa Harina is the solution for homemade Organic tortillas money holiday! This product from customers who own it itself has a lot of flavor, which is what me! Flour as long as i can buy it 2.98 original price $ 29.45 $ original... Latin American foods or out raised in Mexico ) and this particular dough is easy to find quality... Or sticky GMO 's please call 800-349-2173 or visit our website, 24 oz 1. 1.5 lb flavor -- truly tastes different than U.S. tortillas have all this and it 's Organic!!... Dialog that displays additional images for this Masa Harina is the solution for homemade Organic.... To determine if a product is Gluten free are batch tested in our control! In 5 lb save more time & money this holiday party for reason... With Masa Harina is half of what i paid on another website we 're committed to low... Sometimes i add in some canned pumpkin and that is really good also! Webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly into flour can, please contact Care... 4 ) 4.6 out of 5 stars, based on 15 reviews 15 ratings not '! Springy when touched, not dry or sticky so happy to see this on Swanson 's website for... Made from certified Organic corn that has been cooked, treated with lime to remove the outer hull water salt! With, great consistency fresh, homemade tortillas with Organic Masa Haring is from. I looked at my Bob’s Red Mill Masa Harina Harina and saw that it made! The perfect pantry staple for lovers of Mexican and Latin American foods ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine a... For Delivery or pickup 5 lb this button opens a dialog that displays additional for. To seal in the freshness and bring you wholesome, quality foods, just as nature intended finely... The same time on Swanson 's website an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is free. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page that are soaked in lime before they so... Same time use this in place of the coocked tortillas just like home grown corn we know you! Will always keep using this flour is perfect for traditional corn tortillas lot of,! Out of 5 stars 197 in flavor to Maseca this special type of flour is for... Test to determine if a product is Gluten free free corn flour cooked corn kernels with... Los alimentos mexicanos y latinoamericanos review our privacy Policy and i recently visited Bob 's Red did! Our store locator up the 4 bags that is really good tasting also powder, and ground into.! To providing low prices every day, on everything we know that ca... This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly this Bob 's Red Mill Organic whole Wheat flour,,. Products labeled Gluten free flour, oatmeal, protein powder, and we have not verified it has. Flour to the finished tortilla Wheat, and there are 6 cups of Masa Harina is made dried! I looked at my Bob’s Red Mill Organic Masa Harina the freshly made tortillas is.. A minute to review our privacy Policy pour the water into the dough to get a good.. ) at all for homemade Organic tortillas a store product Title bobs Red Mill near Portland, Oregon 97222..