"The little store on the second floor" as quoted by the website is completely accurate, it's the size of a small bedroom. Use your Game Access "Game Queue" to let us know which games you'd like us to send you. You and your guests step inside to experience the ultimate video game party. Browse through our collection of today’s hottest titles or grab yourself a game to keep for a great, low price. From the Party Intro straight through to the Asylum Cup Presentation Ceremony your party peeps are given the star treatment! DVDLink.ca is a Online Rental For Movies and Games. Best prices in … I recommend you visit Vintage arcade and buy the arcade game you always loved playing as a kid. Depending on the crowd and the type of event you are hosting, our event planners help you decide which games will be the biggest hit. Buy & Rent Video Games Online | Video Game Rentals . Located in the heart of downtown and offering the largest selection of video games in Toronto, Ontario Canada. (Xerox, HP, Lexmark, Brother, Zebra etc.) Really sad that they folded in Canada, like most of the U.S. business. Our Fun Squad will ensure your games are age appropriate and engaging for all participants. Rolling Video Games shows up at your house and parks out front or in your driveway. Stands 46" high x 31" deep. Also check out the latest PC games, VR gear, apparel, and collectibles. Get more games for less money. It has endless original movie posters, fancy films for sale, action figures, nerd paraphernalia and a surprising collection of Jackdaws (primary source portfolios from the 1960s), among about a billion other things. We come to you with the hottest video game entertainment inside a customized, climate-controlled specialty vehicle. Learn More. Mobile Video Game Truck & Laser Tag Parties! A & C Games is your number one stop shop for retro classics, rare collectibles, and hot new titles. Family Video is your best choice for finding all the greatest games, movies and TV shows available on any gaming platform, DVD or Blu-Ray. Traditional video rental franchises provide a destination within a community to rent or even purchase videos of all types. Our Online Movie Collection has a largest Blu Ray collection than any of our competitor. You have three chances to hit all seven! Call us at 416-524-0064 to book YOUR Mobile Video Game Party. Bruce C. Showroom Rental Gene sold me a wonderful and trouble-free 50 arcade games in one stand up arcade unit, and my kids and I always compete to see who gets the highest score. Your game party is guaranteed to be a hit and the talk of the town! Our live chat support is open from 9:00 to 5:00, Monday to Friday. This was before I discovered the 6 movies for $10 deal at West Coast Video in Old Ottawa South, of course. From sports game tables and electronics, to video game systems and arcade machines, iEventRentals has a large number of Toronto game rentals for you to choose from. GameFly is your destination for new and used video games. Now I have to continue my business once again Downtown Toronto at Queen Video..” more, “This place is the tiniest store I've ever been to but the owner manages to pack in a great deal of merchandise! The staff here is always helpful and their movie selection is phenomenal -- even if you're looking for obscure foreign language cinema. Our mobile units are equipped with a mix of gaming consoles, multiple HDTV screens, premium audio, dynamic LED lighting and a full library of games. Game Access | 4 Games Giveaway ($61 worth of games! It is a DVD rental store - it has a new release section and a REALLY great older (ie, not new) section, including wonderful classics, such as Bogie's The Big Sleep. It's one of the biggest baddest retro gaming stores I have ever seen in my life! We even carry Japanese PS3 imports for hardcore fans! Our video game truck is loaded with the most popular games on XBOX360, XBOX One, Wii, Wii U and Playstation 4. Quickly browse through hundreds of Rental tools and systems and narrow down your top choices. i'll consider this the modern … You need to enable JavaScript to run this app.