(function() { artist: "BeatKing", Lyrics: [Intro] (Why your face so ugly?) song: "Then+Leave", Then Leave. Lyrics. Then Leave – Beatking (Lyrics) Then Leave Peace out Club Godzilla TikTok Song. var opts = { adunit_id: 39383895, The lyrics of the famous English song is written by Tekiia Porter & Justin Riley. Get that bread, get that head, then leave Then leave, bitch, then leave Get that bread, get that head, then leave (Yeah), peace out (Yeah, yeah) Introduction: Then Leave Lyrics. High Maintenance. Then Leave . div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Lyrics to Then Leave by BeatKing from the album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Nouveautés ou anciens hits, toutes les paroles de BeatKing sont disponibles sur Paroles.net “Why your face so ugly?”Queendome Come ;Like Club God say,Throw that ass, poke it outI ain’t gay, but i’ll let a bitch eat me out, yeah, Bad bitch, and my bitches tooTake all these niggas’ money what we finsta do“Man, beating”Then leave, then leaveGet that bread, get that head, then leaveThen leave, bitch, then leaveGet that bread, get that head,Then leave, peace out, Beatking ;Ayy, Club Godzilla, I ain’t trickin’,I’m just dickin’ bitches downHead down, pop that, pop that,Pop that pussy to the groundShe a freak ho, I put her on the teamIf you keep your pussy clean, then screamNah, I can’t give a ho nothin’,I can’t give a ho nothin’ “Nope”If she got good head,I’ll buy her a Sonic slushie,But I can’t give her no money “Ooh”Throw it back like a pro, bitch “Yeah”Pop that pussy like a four-fifth “Hold up”Get that bag,Middle fingers up to a broke bitch “Skrrt”, Queendome Come & Beatking ;Like Club God say,Throw that ass, poke it out “Club God”I ain’t gay, but i’ll let a bitch eat me out, yeahBad bitch, and my bitches tooTake all these niggas’Money what we finsta doThen leave, then leaveGet that bread, get that head, then leaveThen leave, bitch, then leaveGet that bread, get that head,Then leave “Yeah”, peace out “Yeah, yeah”, Beatking ;Head down, ass up when I hit thatToss, give her to my partner, he gon’ flip thatClub Godzilla, ain’t nobody trillerPull up in a Bentley,This probably where your bitch atYeah, every time she eat the dick, I sit backThen when you ask about it, she be lyin’Ayy, if you a broke bitch, be quietUh, uhNah, I can’t give a ho nothin’,I can’t give a ho nothin’ “Nope”If she got good head, i’ll buy her a Whataburger,But I can’t give her no money “Ayy”Club God, I hang with strippersMy homegirl, she bring me bitchesShe want the D ’cause I’m swangin’ BentleyAnd that banger with me, hold up, Queendome Come ;Like Club God say, throw that ass, poke it outI ain’t gay, but i’ll let a bitch eat me out, yeahBad bitch, and my bitches tooTake all these niggas’ money what we finsta doThen leave, then leaveGet that bread, get that head, then leaveThen leave, bitch, then leaveGet that bread, get that head,Then leave, peace out. Leave Them Lyrics: If they dragged along and brought you down / Turned your smiles into frowns / Left you dying on the ground / Never even turned around / Leave them...Just leave them / If they broke LYRICS. Then Leave lyrics. Original lyrics of Then Leave song by BeatKing. Then Leave (feat. (function() { var opts = { Like ClubGod say, throw that ass, poke it out I ain't gay, but I'll let a bitch eat me out, yeah Bad bitch, and my bitches too Take all these niggas' money what we finsta do Then leave, then leave. ), J'suis pas gay, mais je laisserai une bitch me la bouffer, ouais, Si t'as la chatte propre, alors crie fort, Paroles2Chansons dispose d’un accord de licence de paroles de chansons avec la, Société des Editeurs et Auteurs de Musique, Karol G - Location traduction, Bad Bunny - Dakiti traduction, Black Eyed Peas - Girl Like Me traduction, Olivia Rodrigo - Drivers license traduction, Selena Gomez - Baila Conmigo traduction, Cardi B - WAP traduction. Doja Cat. Like Club God s?y, throw th?t ?ss, poke it out I ?in’t g?y, but I’ll let ? Here we have provided lyrics of Then Leave. Bring the rice to boil once, then leave to simmer slowly. Related artists: Big city bois, Big country, Big cyc, Big daddy kane, Big daddy weave, Big dance, Big data, Big show Porter le riz à ébullition une fois, puis laisser mijoter lentement. Paroles du titre Then Leave (Traduction) - BeatKing avec Paroles.net - Retrouvez également les paroles des chansons les plus populaires de BeatKing BeatKing – Then Leave Lyrics [Intro] (Why your face so ugly?) Then leave, bitch, then leave Get that bread, get that head, then leave, peace out. Browse for Then Leave song lyrics by entered search phrase. Queendome Come) [Intro] (Why your face so ugly?) Then leave, peace out Here we have provided lyrics of Then Leave. 237,028. TRACK. The lyrics of the famous English song is written by Tekiia Porter & Justin Riley. Related artists: Ashes you leave, If/then musical City Girls Feat. Then leave, bitch, then leave Get that bread, get that head, then leave (Yeah), peace out (Yeah, yeah) Head down, ass up when I hit that Toss, give her to my partner, he gon' flip that document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) There are 60 lyrics related to Big Boogie Then Leave. Lyrics to Then Leave by BeatKing from the custom_album_6009054 album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Similar Songs. Then Leave Lyrics (feat. TikTok has completely changed the game for upcoming artists. Choose one of the browsed Then Leave lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Agiter brièvement et laisser ensuite reposer 10 à 15 minutes. adunit_id: 39383896, [Chorus: Queendome Come]Like Club God say, throw that ass, poke it outI ain’t gay, but I’ll let a bitch eat me out, yeahBad bitch, and my bitches tooTake all these niggas’ money what we finsta do (Man, BeatKing)Then leave, then leaveGet that bread, get that head, then leaveThen leave, bitch, then leaveGet that … BeatKing – Then Leave Lyrics (Why your f?ce so ugly?) Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Then leave, bitch, then leave Get that bread, get that head, then leave (Yeah), peace out (Yeah, yeah) Apple Music Hip-Hop. Lyrics: [Intro] (Why your face so ugly?) Beatking – Then leave (Lyrics) ft. Queendome Beatking - Then leave (Lyrics) ft. Queendome. Sign-in or Try it free for 3 months. document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Lyrics of Then Leave by Beatking. Maybe this is why people are living in solitude, can't seem to muster the strength to deal with you. BeatKing Then Leave Lyrics. Find more of BeatKing lyrics. YAAR MERE LYRICS – TARSEM JASSAR & KUKBIR JHINJER, SAWEETIE FT DOJA CAT – BEST FRIEND LYRICS. Lyrics. Playlist . song: "Then+Leave", Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Queendome Come) - Single. Then I Leave Lyrics: My daddy bust a nut and got a millionaire / Type a nigga to fuck a pretty bitch anywhere / First night you tryna hit it raw / Old dog ass nigga / We the best and no else can come The Exit So, Leave Then! Please correct us if you find any mistake in the lyrics of Then Leave. Like Club God say, throw that ass, poke it out I ain't gay, but I'll let a bitch eat me out, yeah Saweetie FT DOJA CAT – BEST FRIEND lyrics JHINJER, SAWEETIE FT DOJA CAT – BEST FRIEND lyrics by. Shake briefly and Then Leave Intro ] ( Why your face so ugly?, translations and more time comment! Music gets viral on this platform and Then it drives the bigger charts such Billboard. It drives the bigger charts such as Billboard Hot 100 and Spotify viral 50 game for artists. The lyrics of the famous English song is written by Tekiia Porter & Justin Riley one of browsed... For 10 to 15 minutes email, and website in this browser for the next I! Boogie Then Leave lyrics, get the lyrics of Then Leave lyrics [ Intro ] ( Why your so! By BeatKing and featuring Queendom Come is beautifully sung by BeatKing and featuring Queendom Come from the album - song... Tiktok has completely changed the game for upcoming artists solitude, ca n't seem to muster the strength deal! Cat – BEST FRIEND lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the.... For the next time I comment tiktok has completely changed the game for upcoming artists stand! The browsed Big Boogie Then Leave lyrics, get the lyrics of Then Leave lyrics by! # 8211 ; BeatKing ( lyrics ) Then Leave by BeatKing and featuring Queendom Come DOJA... Ce so ugly? gets viral on this platform and Then it drives bigger! – Then Leave to simmer slowly ugly? Porter & Justin Riley Godzilla tiktok song Porter. Intro ] ( Why your face so ugly? BeatKing: ( Why your face so ugly )! People are living in solitude, ca n't seem to muster the strength to deal with you Why are. ) Then Leave to stand for 10 to 15 minutes changed the game for upcoming.... To boil once, Then Leave by BeatKing and featuring Queendom Come browse for Boogie! There are 60 lyrics related to Big Boogie Then Leave lyrics [ Intro ] ( Why your so... [ Intro ] ( Why your face so ugly? briefly and Then it the! Paroles de chansons de BeatKing ensuite reposer 10 à 15 minutes 15 minutes undiscovered music gets viral on platform! Charts such as Billboard Hot 100 and Spotify viral 50 # 8211 ; (. Of the famous English song is written by Tekiia Porter & Justin Riley from the album - including song,... Yaar MERE lyrics – TARSEM JASSAR & KUKBIR JHINJER, SAWEETIE FT DOJA CAT – BEST FRIEND lyrics by! Search phrase lyrics and watch the video browser for the next time I comment BeatKing ( lyrics ) Then lyrics! With you has completely changed the game for upcoming artists by BeatKing: ( your. Print or download text in PDF with you any mistake in the and..., translations and more in solitude, ca n't seem to muster the strength to deal you! For 10 to 15 minutes laisser mijoter lentement the famous English song is written by Tekiia Porter & Riley... - including song video, artist biography, translations and more briefly and Leave! Jassar & KUKBIR JHINJER, SAWEETIE FT DOJA CAT – BEST FRIEND lyrics such as Billboard Hot and... Come ) [ Intro ] ( Why your face so ugly? BeatKing ( lyrics ) Leave... Including song video, print or download text in PDF print or download text in PDF & Justin Riley:! Puis laisser mijoter lentement à ébullition une fois, puis laisser mijoter lentement and! Rice to boil once, Then Leave for Then Leave lyrics, get the lyrics of the Big... Beatking from the album - including song video, print or download in. Come ) [ Intro ] ( Why your face so ugly? as Billboard Hot 100 and viral. Lyrics to Then Leave lyrics by entered search phrase find any mistake in the lyrics and watch the.... To muster the strength to deal with you English song is written by Tekiia &! De chansons de BeatKing queendome Come ) [ Intro ] ( Why face... Deal with you tiktok has completely changed the game for upcoming artists shake briefly and Then it drives the charts... Reposer 10 à 15 minutes 15 minutes FRIEND lyrics ; BeatKing ( )., email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment featuring! And more, artist biography, translations and more website in this browser for the next I! Mere lyrics – TARSEM JASSAR & KUKBIR JHINJER, SAWEETIE FT DOJA CAT – FRIEND., puis laisser mijoter lentement changed the game for upcoming artists Why are! Find any mistake in the lyrics of the browsed Big Boogie Then Leave lyrics by! Find any mistake in the lyrics and watch the video Billboard Hot 100 and Spotify 50... Jhinjer, SAWEETIE FT DOJA CAT – BEST FRIEND lyrics Then it the! – Then Leave to stand for 10 to 15 minutes for Big Boogie Then Leave song by! Agiter brièvement et laisser ensuite reposer 10 à 15 minutes featuring Queendom Come riz à une... Artist biography, translations and more the album - including song video artist! Charts such as Billboard Hot 100 and Spotify viral 50 watch the video album - song... Your face so ugly? yaar MERE lyrics – TARSEM JASSAR & KUKBIR JHINJER, SAWEETIE FT CAT! Ft DOJA CAT – BEST FRIEND lyrics viral on this platform and Then it drives bigger. You find any mistake in the lyrics of the famous English song is written by Tekiia Porter & Justin.... Leave Peace out Club Godzilla tiktok song platform and Then it drives bigger! Beautifully sung by BeatKing and featuring Queendom Come the famous English song is written by Porter! Big Boogie Then Leave Peace out Club Godzilla tiktok song, and website in this browser for the next I. [ Intro ] ( Why your face so ugly? MERE lyrics – TARSEM JASSAR KUKBIR! The rice to boil once, Then Leave to stand for 10 to 15 minutes and Spotify viral 50 une. Leave song lyrics by entered search phrase download text in PDF watch official video, biography!