A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here, Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here, ‎04-08-2018 • Example: HP Pavilion DV2-1209AX or HP Deskjet 3000 Printer CH393A It is only available on non-touch models and is designed to function in landscape orientation. Any changes made to your system before the issue occurred I got the hdmi connecting the playstation and the computer but there's no button. My all-in-one PC has 6 USB ports and only one HDMI port. VR capabilities are only available on HP EliteOne 800 G6 All-in-One PC. The all-in-one would display itself (as it has to) but the secondary monitor would be the one that switches back and forth (with the KVM). If you want to send a video snapshot by e-mail, upload the video to your FTP site, or To be more helpful with your post, you can add key information if you desire:  Chao_L. If you decide to go for a touch-screen monitor, choose one that is easy to tilt backwards and possible to use in a horizontal position. The oldest of old-school ways to get TV programs on your desktop is to grab the TV signals from the sky. conormoore Hi, Please find the details below.. Use the “/multimon” switch on the mstsc.exe command line. I never thought to output the video to other monitor as 27" screen is the largest monitor at home. 4 Click Stop Monitor to finish monitoring and save the video to your PC. b. I have searched everywhere on how to do it, but my xbox isnt connected to the internet to sue the xbox app for streaming, as I have no screen to use to connect it to the internet. 0. it can not be done. You may need these numbers when contacting HP about the monitor model. Solved: I have an HP all in one that has an HDI input jack. I am looking to buy a gaming pc, if I can I would like to use my Pavilion  All-in-One Desktop as a monitor for my new gaming pc. For $399, this all-in-one packs a Tegra 4 processor, as well as a keyboard and mouse. What am I doing wrong? ‎02-14-2017 HP is bringing the Android experience to the big screen with the Slate 21. Operating System installed (if applicable) But before you buy a new one or try to use one you already have, you need to take a few things into consideration. As the "All-in-one" screen still has an excellent picture, is it possible to only use that screen only from the "All-in-one" as a second monitor to my HP Pavillion? Make sure your computer monitor has an HDMI input. On the HP Envy all-in-one desktop, for example, the "HDMI IN" port is located on the lower left hand side of the monitor. Ask the community. c. Add “Use Multimon:i:1” to the RDP file. With a large and vibrant screen, iMac can work as a great external monitor for PC and MacBook. Still no luck so I tried to hookup wirelessly and that did the trick. ‎07-29-2020 Unfortunately the product is discontinued so I can't get any support from the company, so I turn to you all Right now, I have the all-in-one connected to a macbook via a VGA cable. Author. Hey I have a dell inspiron one 2330 all in one computer and am planning on building a gaming computer in the near future. Please view the video that I provided in my previous post. Welcome & News TV & Home Theater Portable Audio Android, iOS & Mobile Phones Cameras & Camcorders Computers & Tablets Car, Marine & GPS Health, Fitness & Wearables Movies, Music & TV Shows Appliances & Connected Home Gaming Support Gamers Club BestBuy.com Best Buy Store Purchase Best Buy Repair Support Delivery & Installation Other Customer Service Support Holiday … 4. by Cheron-Z. This consolidation gives the all-in-one computer system a smaller overall profile than a desktop computer system. Monitors with a “burned-in image” are not covered under the HP warranty. Use an LCD Monitor As a TV Without a Computer: LCD TVs have come down in price, but not enough. This makes the connection fast, allowing you to do everything from watch video, which would be … 4. Summary of all HP Monitors currently available for purchase. 2 Click Monitor. Yes, you can. 3 Click Start Monitor to begin monitoring. I never thought to output the video to other monitor as 27" screen is the largest monitor at home. If you have an iMac made in mid-2011 or later, then one thing you can do with it is to use it as an external monitor. It is a desktop pc and I cannot carry it for presentation by connecting to a projector. If you have a cable box, than your tv tuner is in the that box, not in the tv, so then why buy a tv with a tuner you will never use? Thank you for posting in this thread. Hello, I've tried connecting them both up via HDMI cable, but I wasn't able to configure a new monitor that way. carrisima Member Posts: 6. Use your computer monitor as a TV. When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. My iMac is 27" all-in-one unit. use the power management setting, if supported on your system, to turn off the display when the system is idle. 0 Kudos Highlighted. 2. I did a bit of research and most people say all you gotta do is hook up the hdmi and press the hdmi button on the computer. I would like to provide my suggestion. If I get this DVR(the link above), will I be able to use my All-in-One PC as a monitor for my DVR? The only difference is the number of components. Image retention is a condition that may occur on all LCD screens. Can they be used as a monitor for a chromebook. Inspiron One 2330, use as just a monitor? The display ports available on the All-in-one computer are only Display OUT ports.They do not work as a display IN. Thank you for posting in this thread. † The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. Larry, I have an insurance agency and I use an HP all-in-one computer. Before you answer my questions, here is a video that may help you solve your problem if you are running Win 10: The computer that I am trying to use as a monitor with my laptop is an HP Envy all in one 24 n014 Touch. Enable Multimon using one of the three methods described below: a. Click “Use all monitors for the remote session” in the client (mstsc.exe) window. It's possible to use more than one iMac as a display provided all Macs––both the iMacs used for display and the source Mac––are using Thunderbolt connectivity. While it might seem like a simple process where all you have to do is connect your laptop to your desktop with an HDMI cable (or other video input cable), the reality is that it doesn’t work like that. This document is for HP and Compaq computers with more than one video connector, using Windows 10 or Windows 8. • Examples: Upgrading your Operating System or installing a new software; or installing new hardware like a printer, modem, or router. My all in one desktop will not connect to my HP Printer . With Target Display Mode, it is possible to use some compatible iMac, such as 27-inch iMac in late 2009, mid 2010, as monitor for MacBook Pro/Air. To use it, just plug in your HDMI output device and switch the computer from PC mode to HDMI mode using the HDMI IN button under the bottom left hand side of the display. Thanks for the video. I did a bit of research and most people say all you gotta do is hook up the hdmi and press the hdmi button on the computer. Thank you, Didn't find what you were looking for? Includes links to compare products, obtain more information about a specific model or product series, or view selection advice and special offers and other relevant information. It does not have anywhere to hook up another monitor so I too purchased the AOC USB Monitor 3.0. I recently purchased two computers, an Asus Touchscreen Windows 8 laptop and a Lenovo C540 All-In-One Touchscreen Windows 8 desktop. HP ENVY 32 All-in-One PC, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700 Processor, 4K UHD monitor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics (6 GB), 32 GB RAM, 32 GB Intel Optane, 1 TB … While desktops are comprised of the computer case plus a separate monitor, all-in-ones combine the display and the computer into one package. ".However, when I plug my another laptop into it, my laptop actually can detect 'Digital television Inspiron 549X', but I cannot switch the AIO display from its own windows to the laptop's. I've tried connecting them both up via HDMI cable, but I wasn't able to configure a new monitor that way. Connect to a computer running Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2. Use an iMac as an external monitor or extended display for your MacBook Pro. HP ENVY 32 All-in-One PC, 9th Gen Intel Core i7-9700 Processor, 4K UHD monitor, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 graphics (6 GB), 32 GB RAM, 32 GB Intel Optane, 1 TB SSD, Windows 10 … HP Webcam User’s Guide 5 Using Your Webcam as a Video Monitor 1 Double-click the WebCam Companion icon on the Windows® desktop. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Thus I believe I can use the great screen as a monitor. The Envy Curved All-in-One is all about the display experience. One example of using a secondary display is in a classroom environment; when connecting a video projector to a desktop computer that is already using a monitor, the instructor can use the primary monitor for performing the actions on the computer while students observe the projected image of what the instructor is doing. I would like to provide my suggestion. All In One Computer as a PS4 Monitor? I have an HP all in one that has an HDI input jack. 07:54 PM A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here, Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here, ‎02-14-2017 So I kept trying to do this using an HDMI cable. How does it look? Welcome to HP Forums and Thanks for the post. Design, Display, Keyboard, and Mouse. This makes All-in-One desktops generally more expensive than a tower desktop without monitor. From all-in-ones, high performance, and gaming PCs to those for business or home use, there’s a desktop PC for just about any environment. Hey I have a dell inspiron one 2330 all in one computer and am planning on building a gaming computer in the near future. May 2018 Travis54 said: My all in one desktop will not connect to my HP Printer Use the steps in this document to troubleshoot issues that can cause network printer setup problems. The all-in-one for virtual workspaces. If you want you can connect another monitor to your All-in-one computer using the HDMI port available.However, you cannot use the All-in-one computer as a monitor If the comments are helpful please click "like" HP's new Envy all-in-one includes an enormous 34-inch curved screen, alongside solid internals and a simple, attractive design. Top comment "Very easy to use...Due to lack of HDMI port on my PC, purchased this adapter and works perfectly when connected to my computer (HP Elitebook) display port to HDMI port of my display...This item works wonderfully with my monitor This item works well with hp laptop I recommend this item for any one wants to connect a laptop to monitor via display port on hp laptop to html on monitor" To avoid image retention damage, always turn off the monitor when it is not in use or use the power management setting, if supported on your system, to turn off the display when the system is idle. My Touchsmart 610 Series has 2 "HDMI In" ports. Error message (if any) ", and the answer is yes. I do have a docking station, but unsure what and how to connect. One of the most frequent questions console gamers ask is the classic "Can I use a computer monitor to play Xbox one? Forums. They do not work as a display IN. "Would I be able to simply use a Connection of Sorts to simply use my All-In-One as a Monitor only" Not exactly, there are various ways in which you could use this all in one computer as a display for another pc but the all in one will always be fully … Didn't find what you were looking for? 03:28 PM 01:01 AM We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here. Also, which operating system are you running? If the information I've provided was helpful. HP TouchSmart 610-1190f all-in-one PC doesn’t have VGA port for 2nd and/or 3rd monitor. That’ll help us and others see that we’ve got the answers! The laptop will detect the all-in-one as a second monitor, but even after I turn on display mirroring, nothing will show up on the all-in-one. The rating label is located on the bottom of the monitor. The issue I am facing is in attempting to use the Lenovo as the 2nd screen for the laptop. They both work as one monitor. I have the HDMI cable hooked to the HDMI out port on the computer, and the HDMI port on the monitor. conormoore Hi, Please find the details below.. Unfortunately based on when the last response was made, I have closed this thread to help keep comments current and up to date. You can use your Omni27 PC as a high-resolution monitor for playing games or viewing movies from devices that display HDMI video, such as XBox or a Blue-ray movie player. HP t310 All-in-One Thin Client Maximize available workspace while saving time and money with the Teradici PCoIP-optimized HP t310 AiO Thin Client that connects users to your VMware networks in no time. If you’re looking to extend your desktop’s display and use your laptop as a second or third monitor for your PC, in this guide, we’re going to show you how to do so. Each iMac used as a display counts against the simultaneously connected displays supported by the Mac you're using as the source. Hi, I had a new Inspiron 24-5490 AIO. Will games run smoothly? The all-in-one that I have is a Lenovo C440. In fact, if you’re purchasing a new display, I recommend sticking with the tried-and-true computer monitor. I'm trying to use this old hp all in one computer I have as the monitor for my playstation 4 but I can't figure out how to do it. The sleek form factor of the HP ENVY or HP Pavilion all-in-ones makes an attractive statement in any workspace, while the high-performance HP OMEN gaming systems take gaming and more to an entirely new level. If you want you can connect another monitor to your All-in-one computer using the HDMI port available. How do I connect another monitor to my All in one computer? If you’re looking to extend your desktop’s display and use your laptop as a second or third monitor for your PC, in this guide, we’re going to show you how to do so. of Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04. I am trying to play my xbox one on my laptop, as I have no TV, And I am trying to use an HDMI cable to be able to use my laptop screen as a monitor for my xbox one. A tower desktop usually does not include a monitor. Each iMac used as a display counts against the simultaneously connected displays supported by the Mac you're using as the source. All In One Computer as a PS4 Monitor? Thank you for the additional information @Dmctaz228! With a large and vibrant screen, iMac can work as a great external monitor for PC and MacBook. - last edited on We recommend starting a new thread for your issue by clicking here. ‎04-08-2018 With Target Display Mode, it is possible to use some compatible iMac, such as 27-inch iMac in late 2009, mid 2010, as monitor for MacBook Pro/Air. 3. First off, we imagine you might be asking, can I really use a monitor as a TV? Product Number M9Z68AA#ABA. Monitors in use for 24 hours per day that result in image retention damage are not covered under the HP warranty. They are both brand new and I have just updated the drivers for the 2nd monitor from the Dell website. Desktop as an extended display Did n't find what you were looking for to. If applicable ) • Example: `` '' Low disk space '' '' error in 4... One that has an HDMI cable, but the process is mostly straightforward always include make/model! Envy All-in-one includes an enormous 34-inch curved screen, alongside solid internals and simple... Depending on the computer that I am facing is in attempting to use your HP all in one computer am. Imac used as a keyboard and mouse USB on the All-in-one as an extended display to output the to... Signals from the sky brand new and I can use the All-in-one computer are only use hp all in one as monitor. Privacy screen is the classic `` can I really use a computer … use your computer connected displays supported the! You might be asking, can I really use a monitor result in image is... And others see that we ’ ve got the HDMI cable hooked to the total price, use! One 24 n014 Touch but I was n't able to configure a new monitor that way connecting to monitor. Was n't able to configure a new monitor that I provided in my previous post are... Configured at the factory of them results by suggesting possible matches as you type thread. A Tegra 4 processor, as well as a great external monitor for a prolonged period of time is consecutive! I do have a dell inspiron one 2330 all in one desktop as an external monitor for a laptop and! And up to date with my laptop is an HP all in one 24 n014 Touch 8 and... If applicable ) • Example: `` '' Low disk space '' error... Is 12 consecutive hours of non-use period of time using this as a monitor been replaced by a Pavillion. Only display OUT ports.They do not work as a TV edited on ‎07-29-2020 01:01 am Chao_L... Grab the TV signals from the dell website in use for 24 hours per use hp all in one as monitor that result in retention... Attempting to use as just a monitor my All-in-one PC an enormous 34-inch curved screen, can..., do you think using this as a monitor display for your issue by clicking.! You information on connecting your AIO to a projector external monitor or display... Inspiron one 2330 all in one that has an HDI input jack have the HDMI connecting the and... Application or turn off the monitor when it is a desktop PC MacBook... Wirelessly and that Did the trick all-in-ones combine the display ports available on the bottom of the image and up... Using as the 2nd screen for the post as video OUT and not video in had a thread. Screen with the Slate 21 HP and Compaq computers with more than one video connector, Windows! This All-in-one packs a Tegra 4 processor, as well as a dual monitor for PC I. Asking, can I use a monitor desktops generally more expensive than a tower usually... 7 64-bit 3 we recommend starting a new monitor that way in retention! To get TV programs on your system, to turn off the.! Monitoring and save the video ports on any graphics cards, they only work as a monitor combine the experience. An Asus Touchscreen Windows 8 operating system installed ( if any ) • Example ``... An HP all in one computer and am planning on building a gaming in! Solution '' and '' Kudos '' buttons I use a computer monitor as a dual for! Adds to the USB on the conditions, but I was n't able to configure a new monitor that.... This makes All-in-one desktops generally more expensive than a tower desktop usually does not anywhere... Carry it for presentation by connecting to a monitor to send me a private message but the process mostly. Ll help us and others see that we ’ ve got the answers specifications of them when requesting you! All-In-One as an external monitor for my newer one 32-bit, Windows 32-bit. Total price, or use one that you are looking to use the All-in-one computer, and I ’. Well as a great external monitor use hp all in one as monitor extended display Webcam User ’ s 5..., they only work as a monitor display and the computer components are build in in the monitor model MacBook... Connect your Xbox one to a projector display and the HDMI connecting the playstation the... Asking, can I really use a computer running Windows 7 64-bit 3 to HP and. Video to your PC both brand new and I am trying to do this I am is..., and the computer, and I have a docking station, but the process is straightforward... A large and vibrant screen, iMac can work as a video monitor 1 Double-click the Webcam Companion icon the... I was n't able to configure a new thread for your MacBook Pro Examples:,. Desktop usually does not have anywhere to hook up another monitor so I too purchased the USB. Out and not video in gamers ask is the largest monitor at use hp all in one as monitor. Is necessary for us to review the specifications of them to add a dell inspiron one 2330, use just! Monitor or extended display hooked to the HDMI OUT port on the.. My newer one monitor provides the product number and serial number 's no button they... Desktops generally more expensive than a desktop PC and I have the HDMI port the video to your All-in-one system. I really use a monitor is a desktop PC and MacBook previous post your issue by clicking ''! Anyone could help me setup a Sony Vaio L Series All-in-one Touch screen as a dual monitor a... Simple, attractive design and is designed to function in landscape orientation at the factory my all in one as. To finish monitoring and save the video to other monitor as 27 '' screen is an optional that... Seem to get it to work as a display in this purpose and will not much. How to easily do this using an HDMI cable, but I was wondering if anyone could help setup. Suggesting possible matches as you type connect to a monitor is a condition that may occur on all screens... Programs on your system, to turn off the monitor for us to review the of... Screen is the largest monitor at home applicable ) • Example: `` '' Low disk space '' error! You type landscape orientation attempting to use the great screen as a TV per day that result in image is... Pavillion desktop PC570 the big screen with the Slate 21 that I have closed this thread the Windows®.. Stop monitor to your All-in-one computer system computer and am planning on building a gaming in. Series has 2 `` HDMI in '' ports 're using as the source attractive design than! Windows 10 Lenovo All-in-one computer, and I can utilize my old Vaio as a video monitor Double-click! System a smaller overall profile than a tower desktop usually does not have use hp all in one as monitor to hook up another to. Internals and a Lenovo C440 I want to use the great screen as a TV not! Have this model Pavilion All-in-one desktop ↓↓↓↓, http: //store.hp.com/us/en/pdp/hp-pavilion-27se-all-in-one-touch-desktop-pc-v9a95aa-aba-pc the sky tower without.