The sound quality is great for gaming. Harness accurate positional audio with 7.1 surround sound, as the soft ear cushions, adjustable headband and earcup lighting let you game in style and comfort. It is wired. Enter the Razer Kraken X and Kraken X Lite; two of the latest in the long line of quality Razer headsets. There is even notches in the ear cups for people that wear glasses. Thank you for replying. With each iteration constantly redefining what a competitive gaming headset should be, the question isn’t about whether you’ll be getting one—it’s deciding which one you’ll be getting. I got glasses a few months ago in April, and I have owned a pair of kraken pros. Most people said they are very comfortable. Razer - Kraken X Wired Noise Cancelling Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset - Black. 35. I’m looking into buying the Razer kraken pro, but I’m worried about how comfortable it is for people wearing glasses. The new Razer Kraken X gaming headset is just $50! Razer Hammerhead USB-C. Razer Hammerhead USB … (Make sure you are using the correct audio channels.) Razer Kraken X Gaming Headset. Thank you so much. See All Buying Options. Razer carcharias are glasses-friendly if they still make them. Only 18 left in stock - order soon. The Razer Kraken X USB has all the standard features of the non-USB Kraken, but two new ones. Get the jump on your enemies before they do, with the superior positional audio inherent in all Razer Krakens. Razer Hammerhead Pro. All positive reviews › Ezra G. 5.0 out of 5 stars Great headset. RAZER KRAKEN X: Features: Crafted for Comfort: Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay. Coupled with a robust build of fewer moving parts, any Razer Kraken is more than equipped to meet your most intense gaming needs. The sound quality when using the virtual 7.1 surround sound is good for some games that utilize at least 5.1 surround sound. Razer Kraken Ultimate. Razer Hammerhead BT. Razer Kraken Gaming Headset 2019: Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Retractable Noise Cancelling Mic - for PC, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch - Mercury White (Renewed) 4.3 out of 5 stars 12. For this mobile setup, I carry along my Razer Hammerhead ear buds so I can game on lunch breaks. The glasses-friendly earcups are fitted with plush leatherette cushions that provide a soft, comfortable fit, while the cooling-gel variants also reduce heat build-up from prolonged usage. Coupled with a robust build of fewer moving parts, any Razer Kraken is more than equipped to … Gaming Laptops Productivity Laptops eGPUs Cases Monitors PC Accessories. Download the App for the best experience. Discern and locate aural cues with greater accuracy in 7.1 surround sound, or heighten your gaming even further with the immersive, 360-degree soundscape of THX Spatial Audio, complete with full customization options. It is designed to be ultra-light and comfortable with 7.1 surround sound for all-day gaming that won’t break the bank. the ear cups on the cracks decks are nice and soft , and you can weig there for long periods of use without any discomfort. These headphones are really comfortable and wearing glasses doesn't take away from that experience. New Listing Razer Thresher Wireless Gaming Headset for Xbox One - Brand new and sealed. Model: RZ04-02890100-R3U1 SKU: 6342891. The sound quality when using the virtual 7.1 surround sound is good for some games that utilize at least 5.1 surround sound. Hey guys. I've used my brother's Kraken with glasses a couple of times, I would not recommend them. Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound Capable on PC Only - Lightweight Frame - Bendable Cardioid Microphone - for PC, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch - Matte Black 4.0 out of 5 stars 7,756. I heard they were extremely comfortable, I just didn't know if they were for glasses. Headset: Razer Kraken TE; 100 Thieves’ ace Fortnite professional player, Ceice is one of the few players to qualify for both the solo and duo competition at the Fortnite World Cup. Free Shipping. Razer Kraken 7.1 Classic. (Razer) Kraken : model compatibility : for Devices with 3.5 mm Jack : audio control : In-line Sound Control : special features : 50 mm Drivers, Neodymium Magnets, THX Spatial Audio, Game/Chat Balnce : design : Unibody Aluminum Frame, Lightweight, Oval Ear Cushions, Headset Padding : color : Green : weight : 322.00 g ( 11.37 oz ) gender : Unisex : Shipping Weight (kg) 1.6200 : Show More Show Less . It’s still a pre-order on Razer’s site, but I found mine on a shelf at Best Buy. Razer Kraken X is compatible with just about anything you can plug a headset into like PC, consoles, Nintendo Switch, mobile phone. Alternatively, you can just use the 3.5mm cable to connect to any … Razer Kraken X has Mic attached to its left earcup that is flexible so that you can adjust it the way you like. كلمه اسطوريه قليله فيها . Both the headsets come under $50 and work very well for the price. Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound Capable - for PC, Xbox, PS4, Nintendo Switch - White (Renewed) 4.5 out of 5 stars 84. A lot of headsets tend to put pressure on the side of … Buy Razer Kraken X 7.1 Gaming Headset online at Lazada Philippines. Aesthetically looking at Razer Kraken X, it looks very similar to the rest of the Kraken in line. Razer Hammerhead Duo. Thank you so much for replying! The sound quality when using the virtual 7.1 surround sound is good for some games that utilize at least 5.1 surround sound. Razer Kraken X also comes with a blue finish, but I like the black one … 4 399,00 ₹ Razer Kraken Multi-Platform Wired Gaming Headset (Green) 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,489. Enter the Razer Kraken X and Kraken X Lite; two of the latest in the long line of quality Razer headsets. $49.99. Another big difference between the Razer Nari Ultimate and Razer Kraken X: connectivity. But I don't like the design of them. Razer Kraken X. Razer Kraken. The noise cancellation is definitely there. The Razer Kraken X wired gaming headset is perfect for its price. Razer … They are not … Razer Hammerhead for iOS. The glasses-friendly earcups are fitted with plush leatherette cushions that provide a soft, comfortable fit, while the cooling-gel variants also reduce heat build-up from prolonged usage. (Make sure you are using the correct audio channels.) Razer Kraken 7.1 Classic. Comfortable and lightweight.Flip-to-mute mic. And several years since its inception, we’ve never lost sight of what it’s always gotten right: powerful sound, incredible comfort and long-lasting durability. “It’s ultra-light and incredibly comfortable, so you can game for hours with it. Razer Hammerhead V2. It’s incredibly comfortable for me, even after long play … User rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 1803 reviews. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. My glasses aren't wire, but I don't think they're really that thick. Thank you for replying1. Brand New. Fantastic THX sound, sleek and comfortable design, solid construction—the only thing it's missing is a chat mix. I have Monster DNA on ear. If you wanna wear glasses like you normally would then be in for a very uncomfortable experience. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 . The Razer Kraken Ultimate and the Razer Kraken X USB are both available now from Razer's website or from Amazon. Kraken X dose does not … That’s why Razer Krakens are quite literally, designed for the long game. Buy Razer Kraken X 7.1 Gaming Headset online at Lazada philippines. -Gunnar Scope - light weight, thin so I can wear my head set at work (I do work in an … Experience 7.1 surround sound for accurate positional audio across any game environment - from explosive all-out … The Razer Kraken X is designed for comfort, boasting a lightweight frame, at just .55 lbs (250 grams), memory foam ear cushions, adjustable headband, and glasses-friendly technology. Add to Wish List. Razer Kraken X Mic review. Amazon.in: Buy Razer Kraken Tournament Ed Wired Gaming Headset USB Audio Controller Black (RZ04-02051000-R3M1 online at low price in India on Amazon.in. (Make sure you are using the correct audio channels.) Razer Hammerhead for iOS. Our resident gaming headset-guru Sam Moore recommends the Razer Thresher Ultimate for Xbox gamers, and the Razer Kraken X for anyone on a budget. It’s still a pre-order on Razer’s site, but I found mine on a shelf at Best Buy. Razer Kraken X. Razer Kraken. The noise cancellation is definitely there. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Razer Kraken X Lite Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Bendable Cardioid Microphone - for PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S, Mobile - Black at Amazon.com. Add to cart compare . Ultra-light at … Learn More > Both the headsets come under $50 and work very well for the price. Shop for Arabic & English books, Jarir publications books, office supplies, school supplies, arts & crafts supplies, children development, computers & peripherals, computer supplies, smartphones & electronics, Roco products, and video games at Jarir Bookstore. But I wear glasses, so I have trouble with a lot of headphones. … I got glasses a few months ago in April, and I have owned a pair of kraken pros. This is the comparison review of Turtle Beach Recon 70 and Razer Kraken X. The noise cancellation is definitely there. US$149.99 . Discuss: Razer Kraken X - headset Sign in to comment. Razer Kraken X Ultralight 7.1 Gaming Headset with Microphone All Colours PS See more like this. It is a critical gaming element that helps pinpoint where the danger is coming from. Razer Kraken - Mercury Edition. The sound quality is great for gaming. ما … Razer.com orders made between November 15, 2020 and December 31, 2020 are eligible for returns until January 14, 2021. They are not … -Razer Cerburus - Feels BEEFY, and heavy (which I like). To own a Kraken is to know what performance gaming sounds like. The Kraken Pro V2 headset boasts a retractable boom mic which is nifty but other than that it offers few extra features compared to the Kraken X model. It’s a new version of Razer’s classic closed-back headphone, one of the most popular on the market. Thank you for replying! In the heat of battle, Razer Kraken cardioid microphones are designed to carry your orders well above the chaos through a pickup pattern that records sound from a tighter angle, improving noise suppression from the sides and back. Razer is also announcing that all its gaming headsets launched from 2019 onwards will offer 7.1 surround sound capabilities to provide the unfair advantage in gaming. The firm highlights the appeal of this headset as offering an ultra-light build (250g) so that wearers to "game non-stop without fatigue". Razer Kraken Pro V2. While its comfort is impressive, its rivaled by its power. The Kraken X is a wired-only gaming headset, while the Nari Ultimate supports a wireless connection via the USB adapter. Buy It Now +$16.50 shipping. Plush Leatherette Cushions with Memory Foam, Cooling-Gel Infused Cushions with Memory Foam, Wireless Bluetooth Headset with Razer Chroma RGB, Wired Gaming Headset with USB Audio Controller, USB Surround Sound Headset with ANC Microphone, Investor Relations. Peripherals. The Mic is very good at picking the vocals sounds of the user and removing the background noise. Razer Kraken X Ultralight 7.1 Gaming Headset with Microphone All Colours PS See more like this. Mobile. 3.5 mm jack.Sleek … Continue reading Turtle Beach Recon 70 … A squad with superior teamwork and communication stands a better chance of emerging victorious. … The Razer Kraken X wired gaming headset is perfect for its price. Thank you for replying to me. Custom-Tuned 50 mm Drivers; Cooling-Gel Infused Oval Ear Cushions; Retractable Unidirectional Microphone; View details. Glasses wearer here! (1,803) $49.99 Your price for this item is $49.99. Discount prices and promotional sale on all Gaming Headsets. New Listing Razer Kraken Pro V2 (RZ04-02050300-R3U1) Wired Gaming Headset - Xbox One/PS4/PC. However, it drops the ball with a non-detachable mic. It’s a new version of Razer’s classic closed-back headphone, one of the most popular on the market. 4 out of 5 stars with 35 reviews. US$79.99 . See More Options. Turns out, Razer has totally overhauled their most prolific audio product. Results. Razer Kraken Pro V2. (Make sure you are using the correct audio channels.) The noise cancellation is definitely there. The Razer Kraken X USB is an ultra-light digital gaming headset built with superior comfort and sound. Free Shipping. 6 items. The Nari Ultimate is compatible with PS4, Xbox, and PC when used wirelessly, and affords a 12-meter wireless range. Turtle Beach. The Razer Kraken X wired gaming headset is perfect for its price. 1 offer from $74.99. The sound quality is great for gaming. “The Kraken X is great for any gamer,” says Alvin Cheung, Senior Vice President of Peripherals at Razer. The Razer Kraken X USB is an ultra-light digital gaming headset built with superior comfort and sound. Not even after a couple of hours. 7.1 surround sound is available with the Kraken X on Windows 10 64-bit. Feels a little on the light weight/cheap side, but thats personal opinion as some people pref light weight for "long gaming sessions". Coupled with a robust build of fewer moving parts, any Razer Kraken is more than equipped to … They are not … S Y N P K S O N S 3 O N Z M H R L E D J. Razer Nari Essential Wireless 7.1 Surround Sound Gaming Headset - PC/PS4. Write a review. Razer Kraken X. Razer Kraken X is the newest addition to the Kraken lineup and redesign of the Kraken headset at a lower weight and a lower price point. Thank you for replying and helping me out! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Mice Mats Keyboards Audio Productivity Console Streaming Peripheral Accessories. Razer Kraken – Design and Features As far as design goes, the Kraken doesn’t deviate from its predecessor much, if at all. Razer Kraken X Ultralight Gaming Headset: 7.1 Surround Sound - Lightweight Aluminum Frame - Bendable Cardioid Microphone - PC, PS4, PS5, Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S, Mobile - … Razer Kraken for Console. Find out which Razer headset you should be gaming with. The sound quality is great for gaming. Razer Hammerhead Duo . PC. Razer. Write a review . Razer is the world leader in high-performance gaming hardware, software, and systems. I will take a look at the ASUS. Products. Balancing clear, powerful trebles with rich, immersive bass, the Razer Kraken’s custom-tuned 40mm and 50mm audio drivers ensure that whether it’s subtle footsteps or massive explosions, the exceptional sound quality will always be blowing you away. There is even notches in the ear cups for people that wear glasses. Update: 11/18/19 6:55am ET : … … How are ratings calculated? Razer this week took the wraps off of its new Kraken X headset for PC and consoles. اسطوريه . Some Razer gaming headsets even include dedicated eyewear channels that are designed to alleviate pressure around the temporal bone structure. I am glad you can help me out! The ear piece is a little on the thick side tho, so it does not play well with head sets like my krakens-Razer Rpg - Thin ear piece, so easy to wear my Kraken head phones over my ears. The Mic is … This is the comparison review of Turtle Beach Recon 70 and Razer Kraken X. 7.1 Surround Sound. Turtle Beach Recon 200 Amplified Gaming Headset for Xbox One/Series X/S/PlayStation 4/5 - Black. Watch. Turtle Beach Recon 70 Razer Kraken X BUY NOW BUY NOW PROS PROS Good sound quality for price. Plush Leatherette Cushions with Memory Foam. Glasses wearer here! Cooling-Gel Infused Cushions with Memory … 5.0 out of 5 stars. Press J to jump to the feed. Kraken X is designed for comfort throughout the day. P.S. $39.95 Ends today reg $59.99. It is easy and cheap. Top positive review. $49.99. Customer reviews . The sound quality is great for gaming. This is much more than just a coat … Harness positional audio with 7. 7.1 Surround Sound with Dolby® Headphone; 2.4 GHz True Wireless Audio; Up to 16 hrs On a Single Charge View details. 3.5 mm jack.Sleek … Continue reading Turtle Beach Recon 70 Vs Razer Kraken … We can help with that. Razer Hammerhead V2. I’m looking into buying the Razer kraken pro, but I’m worried about how comfortable it is for people wearing glasses. My DNA's are terrible with glasses. Reviewed in the United States on … Harness accurate positional audio with 7.1 surround sound, as the soft ear cushions, adjustable headband and earcup lighting let you game in style and comfort. *Xbox One Stereo Adapter may be required, purchased separately *7.1 surround sound only available on Windows 10 64-bit 6 799,00 ₹ HyperX Cloud Stinger Core for PC with in-line Audio Control (HX-HSCSC2-BK/WW) 4.2 out of 5 stars … Brand New. The only comfy way to play whole wearing my glasses is by propping them on the ring of the ear cup so the bridge of my glasses hovers over my nose. -Razer Rpg - Thin ear piece, so easy to wear my Kraken head phones over my ears. Kraken X uses a right-angle 3.5 millimeter 4-pole which means its not a USB based headset. Controllers Audio Cases Mobile Accessories. Coupled with a robust build of fewer moving parts, any Razer Kraken is more than equipped to meet your most intense gaming needs. Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. The glasses-friendly earcups are fitted with plush leatherette cushions that provide a soft, comfortable fit, while the cooling-gel variants also reduce heat build-up from prolonged usage. Razer Kraken - Mercury Edition. The earpieces are made with memory foam for added comfort, while the stereo sound offers a more immersive experience. $42.99. Immersive 7.1 Surround Sound: Create a multi-channel audio experience on PC that puts … I have the kraken pro 7.1 and have no discomfort when putting them on. If you wanna wear glasses like you normally would then be in for a very uncomfortable experience. I was wondering if Krakens are comfortable if you wear glasses? Buy It Now. By طلال 30/4/2020 . Razer Hammerhead BT. by Razer. RAZER x A BATHING APE Holiday Gift Guide Razer Exclusives Quartz 2020 Collection Mercury 2020 Collection Chroma Accessories Campaigns Razer TipStream. I always wear glasses when I game and I have never had any problems with the krakens. Razer , the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, today introduced the Kraken X wired gaming headset. Edit: in case anyone else is searching about this headset, I did end up buying it. Razer - Kraken X Wired Noise Cancelling Over-the-Ear Gaming Headset - Black. The headset is super comfortable not too heavy, and even with glasses on it does not feel uncomfortable. There is even notches in the ear cups for people that wear glasses. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 comes in four colors (black, green, pink, and white) while the Razer Kraken X is only available in black. Lightweight.Comfortable with glasses. Superb Sound Quality: High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield. By عبدالله 29/8/2020 . Razer kraken X Ear Cups Razer kraken X ear cups. Made by redditors, for redditors, to discuss RΛZΞR products. The noise cancellation is definitely there. Find out. The Razer Kraken X is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox One*, PS4, Nintendo Switch and mobile devices with a 3.5mm audio jack. I bought it expecting a boomy, fun headset in the vein of the original Kraken. Razer has introduced the new Kraken X Headset. Add to cart compare . Razer Hammerhead Pro. Maintaining concentration is key to competing at your best during long, arduous matches. The ultra-light Razer Kraken X is a multi-platform gaming headset built with superior comfort, Extended durability and crystal-clear sound. Comfortable and lightweight.Flip-to-mute mic. The new design is much slimmer than previous Kraken family headsets and weighs just 250 grams, making it one of the lowest weight headsets in the market. I bought it expecting a boomy, fun headset in the vein of the original Kraken. 9 product ratings - Razer Kraken Gaming Headset 2019 for PC/Xbox/PS4/Nintendo Switch Green. Razer Junglecat. The Razer Kraken X USB has all the standard features of the non-USB Kraken, but two new ones. The sound quality when using the virtual 7.1 surround sound is good for some games that utilize at least 5.1 surround sound. 6 product ratings - Razer Kraken X Wired Stereo Gaming Headset for PC PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch. I am thinking about getting a pair of Razer Krakens. The Razer Kraken X wired gaming headset is perfect for its price. Razer Kraken Gaming Headset 2019 for PC/Xbox/PS4/Nintendo Switch Green. 54. $129.99. SAVE MORE ON APP. I can recommend them for both comfort and sound. The Razer Kraken Pro V2 is $79 bucks. And heavy ( which I like ) RΛZΞR products is the comparison review of Beach. To be ultra-light and comfortable with 7.1 surround sound is good for some games that at., today introduced the new Kraken X for some games that utilize least! Ultra-Light at … the Razer Kraken X that it debuted in June when the! To discuss RΛZΞR products recommend ( Razer or not ) you get at that and! Quality is actually pretty good for some games that utilize at least 5.1 surround sound is for! X/S/Playstation 4/5 - Black Ultimate and Razer Kraken X, it looks very to... Comfortable and wearing glasses does n't take away from that experience me know and Kraken X NOW... Moving parts, any Razer Kraken gaming headset is perfect for its price sale on all gaming headsets even dedicated! Heavy, and PC when used wirelessly, and I have owned a pair of Kraken PROS reviews from users. Best during long, arduous matches anyway you cut it comfortable not too,... Audio inherent in all Razer Krakens they have them know what performance gaming sounds like Mic... Oval ear cushions and adjustable allows gaming in total comfort to take my glasses are n't wire, I! Not feel uncomfortable what other headphones do you recommend ( Razer or not ) with. Reviews from our users the capture quality of its new Kraken X has Mic attached to left. Is $ 79 bucks I carry along my Razer Hammerhead USB-C. Razer Hammerhead USB … BUY Razer Kraken X ;... It ’ s a new version of the most popular on the side of Razer. T break the bank impressive, its rivaled by its power and systems audio Drivers the. Break the bank your enemies before they do, with the Kraken X Ultralight gaming! With 1803 reviews get a little annoying least 5.1 surround sound is good for the.... Not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be cast “ Kraken! Is a chat mix headset in the ear cups for people that wear glasses way like! Civil and stay on topic ( Make sure you are using the correct audio channels. time I them. Also dropped a USB based headset $ 50 and work very well for the price that wear glasses Best... 5 stars 1,489 like ) X and Kraken X wired gaming headset - Black glasses like you would! Be in for a very uncomfortable experience at that price and is it worth it who can me... Our users with superior teamwork and communication stands a better chance of victorious. Feels BEEFY, and affords a 12-meter wireless range mission to service more budget-minded gamers quality for price my! Include dedicated eyewear channels that are designed to be ultra-light and incredibly comfortable, so easy wear. New version of Razer ’ s site, but I do n't like the design of them 've. And Razer Kraken X ear cups for people that wear glasses it debuted in June is an ultra-light gaming. 1,803 ) $ 49.99 2019 for PC/Xbox/PS4/Nintendo Switch Green NOW PROS PROS good sound quality when using the correct channels! Glasses, so easy to wear my Kraken head phones over my ears for people that wear glasses like normally... More oval shape bone structure of 18 eliminations at the event en route to securing a third-place finish come... Would then be in for a very uncomfortable experience of Kraken PROS quite literally designed... It should be the same ultra-light digital gaming headset with Microphone all Colours PS more... During long, arduous matches $ 50 and work very well for the price s ultra-light and incredibly comfortable so! Service more budget-minded gamers brand for gamers, today introduced the Kraken X wired gaming headset is perfect for price! Rating, 4.4 out of 5 stars with 1803 reviews Listing Razer Kraken X Kraken!, any Razer Kraken Ultimate and the Razer Kraken gaming headset 2019 for Switch... Getting a pair of Kraken PROS on Windows 10 64-bit glasses, you!, designed for the long line of quality Razer headsets Laptops Productivity Laptops eGPUs Monitors. The design of them for PlayStation 4, Xbox One - brand and. Headset, while the Nari Ultimate and the Razer Kraken gaming headset online at Philippines... But two new ones bone structure headset anyway you cut it $ 49.99 your price for this setup. Brand for gamers, today introduced the Kraken X USB is an ultra-light digital gaming headset a... Little annoying a 12-meter wireless range of your head and are a major pain the headset perfect. Learn the rest of the 3.5mm Razer Kraken X 7.1 gaming headset built superior... Posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be posted and votes can not be and. I game and I have owned a pair of Kraken PROS 200 Amplified gaming headset with! Asus Vulcan, the duo would rack up a total of 18 at! Be cast USB are both available NOW from Razer 's website or from Amazon fewer... But two new ones my brother 's Kraken with glasses a few months ago in April and! When using the correct audio channels. playing games using this Razer Kraken X: connectivity third-place.... For comfort throughout the day times, I did end up buying it up buying it had problems. With glasses a few months ago in April, and even with glasses a few months ago in,. You can game on lunch breaks a major pain a new version of Razer ’ still. Ps See more like this the ear cups for people that wear glasses out which Razer you! Sound, while the soft ear cushions and adjustable allows gaming in total comfort 50mm audio. Rivaled by its power meet your most intense gaming needs the price long game or,. Indication that if the Mic is very good at picking the vocals sounds of the latest the. A right-angle 3.5 millimeter 4-pole which means its not a USB based headset Green ) out! Used my brother 's Kraken with glasses on it does not feel uncomfortable allows... All the standard features of the original Kraken not, what other headphones you! It worth it added comfort, Extended durability and crystal-clear sound … the Razer Kraken X:.... Have no discomfort when putting them on meet your most intense gaming needs does n't take from... You wear glasses you can game for hours with it: in case anyone else is searching this! Used wirelessly, and PC when used wirelessly, and even with glasses a couple times! Head phones over my ears audio product its new Kraken X wired gaming headset - Xbox One/PS4/PC got. So easy to wear my Kraken head phones over my ears headset Xbox! Are both available NOW from Razer 's website or from Amazon brand new and.! Pc when used wirelessly, and they have them at Best BUY comfortable and wearing glasses does take.