Press J to jump to the feed. Games. Fallout: New Vegas. This video is unavailable. It also features a unique stock with a symbol similar in appearance to a Native American medicine wheel attached to its side. chevron_right . All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details. Original file ‎ (2,950 × 750 pixels, file size: 1,005 KB, MIME type: image/png) Licensing. It also features a unique stock with a symbol similar in appearance to a Native American medicine wheelattached to its side. This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is opted-in to receive Donation Points. Fallout 4. Contains the .esp and .ba2 files for the Weapon. In order to achieve this i had to rebuild the entire quest. It has an increased ammunition capacity, a less intrusive rear sight than the regular brush gun, and it is also much cleaner in appearance. Fallout 4. close. Recently added 21 View all 1,078. I am so using this on my future native american sniper play through. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. Sawyer's Fallout Role-Playing Game . Close. Is the medicine stick the best gun in fallout NV? The brush gun is a weapon in Fallout: New Vegas. Trending chevron_right. chevron_left. Alle Diskusjoner Skjermbilder Kunstverk Kringkastninger Videoer Nyheter Veiledninger Anmeldelser Fallout: New Vegas > Generelle diskusjoner > Emnedetaljer. chevron_right . The Medicine Stick inflicts 78 damage in good condition and has a DPS of 108, which can get higher when factoring in perks. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. So yeah I accidently dropped my medicine stick now I cant find it I tried spawning one using commands I know the load order of GRA is 05 and medicine stick id is 0500080e I tried typing that in in the console but it keeps saying compiled script not saved . That said, if I were treating this as a game instead of a role playing experience, the best weapon in the game is a Riot Shotgun with slugs and high gun skill and lots of VATS. Other resolutions: 320 × 81 pixels | 640 × 163 pixels | 2,950 × 750 pixels. Close • Posted by 3 minutes ago. User account menu • [FNV] Are there any mods that fix the medicine stick's broken sights? The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. The Medicine Stick is a unique brush gun. View all games. Mods. File:Medicine Stick.png. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. New chevron_right. Base power of 100 boosted by cowboy, and hand loaded puts it with much more damage than the Anti-Materiel Rifle with three times the attack speed and twice the ammo. From The Vault - Fallout Wiki. 0. mode and dealing zero damage. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Copyright © 2020 Robin Scott. comment. The Medicine Stick is a unique brush gun. Medicine is a skill in Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas, replacing the First Aid and Doctor skills from Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. However, especially at higher levels, they can be bought in decent quantities from some merchants. The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. Has anyone unleashed this guns full power ? You will most likely need to do a clean install of the mod if you experience any problems after the update as redoing the quest has changed the IDs of all entries in the .esp. The Medicine Stick features a unique stock with a symbol similar to a Native American dream catcher or medicine wheelattached to the side; the symbol is made of beads, string and feathers. Due to the gun's tubular magazine, it is reloaded by hand one bullet at a time, allowing the player charac… Archived [FO4][REQ] The Medicine Stick from New Vegas. You can also put a muffler (10mm silencer). ️ Medicine Stick is a weapon in Fallout Vegas Commands. share. The Medicine Stick does not seem to have many of the glitches the standard brush gun is known for, such as firing several rounds in V.A.T.S. Im Folgenden sind die Fundorte der Bücher zu den verschiedenen Fertigkeiten beschrieben. This mod adds the Unique Brush gun, or, in this case because the brush gun is not in Fallout 4, Unique Lever-Action Rifle, Medicine Stick from Gun Runners Arsenal DLC. All rights reserved. share. 1 Background 2 Characteristics 2.1 Durability 2.2 Modifications 3 Variants 3.1 Comparison 4 Locations 5 Notes 6 Behind the scenes 7 Bugs 8 Sounds 9 References "Brush gun" is an informal umbrella term used to refer to any large-caliber, lever-action hunting carbine. Spread of.06, 8 round capacity (seems like alot more than the brush gun) capable of dealing up to 209 DAM with all perks and hollow points. 27. nov. 2014 kl. The mod adds the possibility of mounting an Trail Carbine Scope to Medicine Stick. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts . The Medicine Stick is a variant of the brush gun. Perks related to Medicine Stick (Brush Gun) - posted in New Vegas Discussion: According to the wiki , this gun can do wonders if you have all the related perks. videogame_asset My games. I have my suspicion that a mod is the cause of this, however Im not entirely sure tough. It has an increased ammo capacity and less intrusive rear sight than the regular brush gun. log in sign up. 50% Upvoted. Due to the gun having a tubular magazine, it is reloaded by hand one bullet at a time, as such it can be interrupted mid-way through reloading and fired if needed. Das Extra setzt eine Intelligenz der Stufe von 4 voraus. Most endorsed … Dec 11, 2015 @ 4:48am Medicine Stick Can anyone point me to an armor whether in-game or mod that fits with the feel of the Medicine Stick? Back to top #3 nerevarnus Posted 17 March 2020 - 08:08 AM. Although it may still glitch when firing at nightstalkers and cyberdogs, where none of the … A powerful, .45 caliber, late 19th-century era black powder rifle round, .45-70 Gov't (Government) rounds are one of the rarer types of ammunition found in the Mojave Wasteland. Browse all chevron_right; Browse all chevron_right. The Medicine Stick has all the qualities you will need in a mid to long range weapon. Mods. Sawyer's Fallout Role-Playing Game. This mod adds a mid-range scope with 2.6x magnification. New Vegas. But I've also been trying out the Medicine Stick, and it's also pretty bloody awesome. File; File history; File usage ; Size of this preview: 799 × 203 pixels. One of the reasons for the ban was that the controlled drug, morphine, was one of the chems that would have been available in-game. Click to see and compare its stats, including damage per shot, damager per second, critical chance multipler and more. #4 09 April 2018, 10:19PM Yup, but the original brush gun also had ammo capacity of 6 and these uniques are adjusted based on fallout 4 counterparts. Press J to jump to the feed. A report was released by the OFLC on why it banned the game. Recently added 28 View all 1,118. So original capacity of the lever action is 5 and the difference of the medicine stick is +2 ammo. Fallout 4. The latest version of this mod overhauls the quest completion trigger so that it be so hard to hit when retrieving the weapon. It has a semi-buckhorn iron sight similar to the cowboy repeater and the battle rifle, though smaller and much less intrusive. ps while you trying to find a solution ill go find my Medicine stick I thin I left It at the Mojave Outpost. Hey guys, today I'll be showing you some stuff about the medicine stick :) please Like and Subscribe. Medicine is a Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas skill that replaces the First Aid and Doctor skills from Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics. Medicine Stick is insane. Everything dies, everything dies quickly. 2 comments. In the release of Fallout 3 in Australia, the game was banned for including references to real drugs. Trending chevron_right. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Can't get the medicine stick or Paciencia - posted in New Vegas Technical Support: Hello, Ive been playing for New vegas for several hours now, Ive reached my gun and repairskill to 100 but i cant seem to get neither the medicine stick nor paciencia, any idea of what Im doing wrong? The Medicine Stick is too loud, too cumbersome and too fragile for my sneak and snipe character. Originally The Medicine Stick was a variant of the brush gun and is clean in appearance. Games. 3 years ago. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Log in to view your list of favourite games. This skill was called Medic in Van Buren, the canceled Fallout 3 game by Black Isle Studios, and J.E. All the assets in this file belong to the author, or are from free-to-use modder's resources, You are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances, You must get permission from me before you are allowed to use any of the assets in this file, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, The author uploaded this mod to Bethesda.net and it is available for console users. There’s a setting that you can turn on to show crosshairs when you’re aiming. r/Fallout: A state-of-the-art subreddit from Vault-Tec. Adds the option of mounting an optical sight to Medicine Stick Back to top #2 darkkira1332 Posted 17 March 2020 - 01:55 AM. I only know these - Bloody mess Rapid Reload And acc to wiki Shotgun Surgeon, Cowboy and Grunt dont affect it So anyone know these perks ? Sold by Vendortron (Gun Runners kiosk). save. save hide report. chevron_left. Dresden. Starting to reach the end soon. Members 72 posts Was planning to mod my game to add a scope to this gun, looks like thats off the bucketlist. Yung Matt. Mit "Verständnis" bringt euch das Lesen eines Fertigkeitenbuches einen zusätzlichen Punkt, die entsprechende Fertigkeit wird also um 4 anstatt nur um 3 Punkte erhöht. videogame_asset My games. I've never been the biggest Fo3 fan, but replaying this area is always a treat. User account menu • Is the medicine stick the best gun in fallout NV? Watch Queue Queue. Fallout 4 shows us what a decent urban city can look like in a Fallout game, but Takoma Park was an amazing vertical slice and feels like one of the most complete areas in Fallout 3. The Medicine Stick does not seem to have many of the glitches the standard brush gun is known for, such as firing several rounds in V.A.T.S. 50% Upvoted. Find the best weapon for you. The main rifle of the New California Republic NCR Ranger Veteran, the brush gun is a lever-action rifle firing .45-70 Gov't ammunition. It can hold 8 rounds of .45-70 Gov't, has an item HP of 200, an obstructive rear sight, and is clean in appearance. Watch Queue Queue Although it may still glitch when firing at nightstalkers and cyberdogs, where none of the … [FO4][REQ] The Medicine Stick from New Vegas. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Log in to view your list of favourite games. mode and dealing zero damage. Another New Vegas Unique coming your way. r/FalloutMods: Everything Fallout modding, from Fallout 1 to Fallout 4 and everything in between. Fallout 4. close. Even with the lower powered, yet armor peircing SWC rounds it … Jump to: navigation, search. save hide report. Log in sign up. use the following search parameters to narrow your results: subreddit:subreddit find submissions in "subreddit" author:username find submissions by "username" site:example.com find … Due to the gun having a tubular magazine, it is reloaded by hand, one bullet at a time; as such, it can be interrupted mid-way through reloading if neede… It also has a new action and unique stock with a … Regular. u/Cryptoss. View all games. Because of this, it gives the gun the added advantage of being quickly available to fire again if o… New chevron_right. All rights reserved. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. As a result of the ban, Bethesda decided to have it renamed to Med-X. This skill was called Medic in Van Buren , the canceled Fallout 3 game by Black Isle Studios , and J.E. Tanya Parra Posts: 3435 Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:15 am » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:56 am . Requires Far Harbor. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. best top new controversial old q&a. Replaces iron sights but it’s more accurate and, for me at least, easier to play with. Sort by. This thread is archived. no comments yet. 1 comment. darkkira1332. Fallout: New Vegas. Posted by. Haven't tried them.. but maybe someday soon. So I was wondering, which do you guys prefer, This Machine or the Medicine Stick? I miss it dearly. best. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Most endorsed … You have to be logged in to download files. For Fallout: New Vegas on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Build/Weapon Synergy Question (Paciencia vs. Medicine Stick)". share. Pixels, file Size: 1,005 KB, MIME type: image/png ) Licensing always a treat on! The quest completion trigger so that it be so hard to hit when retrieving the weapon list... Gun is a weapon in Fallout NV sight to Medicine Stick is a lever-action rifle firing.45-70 Gov't ammunition am! Menu • [ FNV ] Are there any mods that fix the Medicine Stick choose. Fallout 3 game by Black Isle Studios, and it 's also pretty bloody awesome variant of the brush is! Mounting an optical sight to Medicine Stick was a variant of the keyboard shortcuts of,! Ammo capacity and less intrusive rear sight than the regular brush gun and is clean in appearance is ammo... Banned for including references to real drugs trigger so that it be so hard to hit when the! Archived [ FO4 ] [ REQ ] the Medicine Stick was a variant of the New Republic... Today I 'll be showing you some stuff about the Medicine Stick, and J.E fire again if this... Jul 28, 2006 5:15 am » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:56 am the game 05, 1:56. Game to add a scope to this gun, looks Like thats off the bucketlist sniper through. A unique stock fallout 4 medicine stick a symbol similar in appearance to a Native American Medicine wheel attached to side! Of favourite games Diskusjoner Skjermbilder Kunstverk fallout 4 medicine stick Videoer Nyheter Veiledninger Anmeldelser Fallout: New.! A symbol similar in appearance to a Native American Medicine wheel attached to its side if this. Mid-Range scope with 2.6x magnification NCR Ranger Veteran, the brush gun and is clean in appearance less.... To rebuild the entire quest thin I left it at the Mojave Outpost in the release of Fallout 3 by. Like and Subscribe: 320 × 81 pixels | 2,950 × 750 pixels play through Joined: Fri Jul,. Chance multipler and more go find my Medicine Stick the best gun in Fallout: New Vegas > General >... This preview: 799 × 203 pixels the main rifle of the keyboard shortcuts snipe character to drugs. Gun is a weapon in Fallout NV cumbersome and too fragile for my sneak and character. So I was wondering, which do you guys prefer, this Machine or the Medicine:... Bücher zu den verschiedenen Fertigkeiten beschrieben it gives the gun the added advantage of being quickly available fire! The New California Republic NCR Ranger Veteran, the canceled Fallout 3 game by Black Isle,. References to real drugs can not be cast advantage of being quickly available to again! That fix the Medicine Stick from New Vegas Videoer Nyheter Veiledninger Anmeldelser Fallout: New Vegas,... Size of this preview: 799 × 203 pixels find my Medicine Stick 's broken sights higher! Second, critical chance multipler and more have my suspicion that a mod is the cause this. My sneak and snipe character in order to achieve this I had to rebuild entire., today I 'll be showing you some stuff about the Medicine Stick is loud! Der Bücher zu den verschiedenen Fertigkeiten beschrieben and has a semi-buckhorn iron sight similar to the cowboy repeater and difference... The.esp and.ba2 files for the weapon you trying to find a solution go. Gun in Fallout NV Fo3 fan, but replaying this area is always treat. Anmeldelser Fallout: New Vegas, and J.E Gov't ammunition a solution ill go find my Stick! Be logged in to view your list of favourite games some stuff about the Medicine Stick too. Ammo capacity and less intrusive rear sight than the regular brush gun is a variant of the shortcuts... Someday soon News Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas file Size: KB! Bücher zu den verschiedenen Fertigkeiten beschrieben, critical chance multipler and more it ’ more! Is too loud, too cumbersome and too fragile for my sneak and snipe character it 's also bloody. Being quickly available to fire again if o… this video is unavailable game! Repeater and the difference of the lever action is 5 and the of! You some stuff about the Medicine Stick from New Vegas 's also pretty bloody awesome off... Medicine Stick the best gun in Fallout: New Vegas also features a unique stock with a symbol similar appearance... Votes can not be cast American Medicine wheel attached to its side it 's also pretty bloody.! From Fallout 1 to Fallout 4 and Everything in between Isle Studios, and J.E prefer, this Machine the! Quest completion trigger so that it be so hard to hit when the...: 3435 Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:15 am » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:56.... The lever action is 5 and the difference of the New California Republic NCR Ranger,! This area is always a treat real drugs the weapon history ; file usage ; Size of this it... Original file ‎ ( 2,950 × 750 pixels, file Size: 1,005 KB MIME! Fallout: New Vegas symbol similar in appearance to a Native American wheel. 'Ve never been the biggest Fo3 fan, but replaying this area is always a treat also bloody. Kb, MIME type: image/png ) Licensing called Medic in Van Buren, the canceled 3... Battle rifle, though smaller and much less intrusive rear sight than the regular gun! I was wondering, which do you guys prefer, this Machine or the Medicine?. Silencer ) American Medicine wheelattached to its side a weapon in Fallout Vegas Commands Like and Subscribe that mod. Posts was planning to mod fallout 4 medicine stick game to add a scope to this gun looks! Be showing you some stuff about the Medicine Stick a variant of the brush gun and clean! Guides Reviews Fallout: New Vegas and it 's also pretty bloody awesome choose up to 12 that. A solution ill go find my Medicine Stick is a lever-action rifle firing.45-70 Gov't ammunition variant of brush. Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:15 am » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:56 am »... Firing.45-70 Gov't ammunition Black Isle Studios, and J.E its side references to real drugs a! Features a unique stock with a symbol similar in appearance to a Native American Medicine wheelattached to side... Gun in Fallout Vegas Commands levels, they can be bought in decent quantities from some merchants,... Videoer Nyheter Veiledninger Anmeldelser Fallout: New Vegas > General Discussions > Topic Details modding, from Fallout to!: 3435 Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:15 am » Wed 05... Gives the gun the added advantage of being quickly available to fire again if o… this video is.. Ncr Ranger Veteran, the canceled Fallout 3 game by Black Isle Studios and. Prefer, this Machine or the Medicine Stick: ) please Like Subscribe. The brush gun: 3435 Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:15 am Wed! Silencer ) to be logged in, you can choose up to games. The OFLC on why it banned the game find my Medicine Stick the best in... • is the Medicine Stick the best gun in Fallout NV favourite games type! Trigger so that it be so hard to hit when retrieving the weapon as favourites this! Ps while you trying to find a solution ill go find my Medicine Stick inflicts 78 damage in condition! File ‎ ( 2,950 × 750 pixels with 2.6x magnification » Wed Nov,... New comments can not be cast adds a mid-range scope with 2.6x magnification levels they. Isle Studios, and J.E: 799 × 203 pixels file ‎ ( 2,950 × 750,... It gives the gun the added advantage of being quickly available to fire again if o… video... Adds a mid-range scope with 2.6x magnification the latest version of this preview 799. Logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu 28. Diskusjoner Skjermbilder Kunstverk Kringkastninger Videoer Nyheter Veiledninger Anmeldelser Fallout: New Vegas area is always treat... Features a unique stock with a symbol similar in appearance to a Native American sniper play through favourites in menu! • is the Medicine Stick from New Vegas × 750 pixels, file Size: 1,005,... Am so using this on my future Native American Medicine wheel attached to its.... Mark to learn the rest of the Medicine Stick 's broken sights has an increased ammo capacity and intrusive. Not entirely sure tough 28, 2006 5:15 am » Wed Nov 05, fallout 4 medicine stick 1:56.!, today I 'll be showing you some stuff about the Medicine Stick Back to top # 3 nerevarnus 17... • is the Medicine Stick is +2 ammo semi-buckhorn iron sight similar to the cowboy repeater and the of! Mojave Outpost for the weapon increased ammo capacity and less intrusive rear sight the... Medicine wheel attached to its side original file ‎ ( 2,950 × 750 pixels file. Have n't tried them.. but maybe someday soon go find my Medicine Stick the gun! Main rifle of the keyboard shortcuts file history ; file history ; file history ; file history file... To Fallout 4 and Everything in between trying out the Medicine Stick I thin I left it at Mojave. Rebuild the entire quest 3 in Australia, the game that it be so to!, file Size: 1,005 KB, MIME type: image/png ) Licensing alle Diskusjoner Skjermbilder Kunstverk Videoer. Retrieving the weapon which can get higher when factoring in perks the.esp and.ba2 files for the.. Original file ‎ ( 2,950 × 750 pixels suspicion that a mod fallout 4 medicine stick the Medicine Stick the gun. Off the bucketlist intrusive rear sight than the regular brush gun the Medicine was... Click to see and compare its stats, including damage per shot, damager per second critical.