We love hungry man dinners in my house, but this Salisbury steak just isn’t one of my personal favorites. Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak - 16 oz Box $ 2.79 Each In Stock at Your Store. Swanson Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak found at Hannaford Supermarket. 610 Cal. You can get this at a hardware store for super cheap and pretty much any tile should do the trick, but if you want to really impress the hell out of your guests tell them it’s Italian marble rather than Home Depot marble and go with something high gloss. Hungry-man Hungry-man - Salisbury Steak. 16 % 24g Protein. 28 / 67g left. Man, u have some serious problems. Sodium 950g. To the top-left area is the peas, the top-center is the brownie, top-right you can find the mashed potatoes, and the bottom is filled with two Salisbury steaks sitting in a pool of gravy. Add To List. Turns out I had really good parents. There are 489 calories in 1 package (16.3 oz) of Hungry-Man, Salisbury Steak. I'm in a daily trip to hell enjoying your blog. Add to list Email Print Nutrition Facts. You can see for yourself in the photo below. 1 Serving Per Container. Serving Size: 1.00 package(454g) Amount Per Serving. Description Salisbury Steak, chopped and formed, with mushroom gravy, mashed potatoes, and green beans with a brownie. 16 oz Box; Log In to Add to Cart Description; Nutrition Facts; Ingredients; Description. 2 new from $70.27. Fat 32g. Fat 39g. This may come as a surprise, but most people haven't eaten off of marble. Satisfy your craving. U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Add to online shopping list or grocery cart for Hannaford To Go. In short, the increased variety of food items doesn’t make up for the difference in quality. It’s easy to heat up and makes a quick filling dinner, but the sauce on the Salisbury steak is a little sweet and artificial tasting so it’s just not one of the better ones we’ve tried in my opinion. Hungry-Man Dinners I liked very much. 16 oz UPC: 0005100006501. This is a taste test/review of the Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak frozen meal. Per 1 Package: 590 calories; 10 g sat fat (50% DV); 1630 mg sodium (71% DV); 16 g total sugars. Hungry-Man® Salisbury Steak. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove film from brownie. Knock their socks off by making your shitty food look pretentious! To top it all off I walked in front of my house picked some leaves off a rose bush and stuck them in there too. 36 % 49g Carbs. My parents never allowed it. Per 1 Package: 590 calories; 10 g sat fat (50% DV); 1630 mg sodium (71% DV); 16 g total sugars. 34 % 52g Carbs. Tweet; Stores. Prev 1 of 2 Next Enter address, city, or ZIP code. Salisbury Steak In home-style mushroom and onion gravy with creamy mashed potatoes and tender green beans—includes a chocolate brownie. Gravy (water, Food Starch Modified, Onion Powder, Salt, Monosodium Glutamate, Caramel Color, Corn Syrup Solids, Beef Base [beef Flavor {autolyzed Yeast Extract, Disodium Inosinate And Disodium Guanylate, Xanthan Gum}, Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Flavor, Caramel Color, Vegetable Juice Concentrates [celery, Carrot, Onion, And Leek], Extractives Of Paprika], Whey, Salt, Oleoresin Black Pepper), Cooked Salisbury Steak Patty (beef, Water, Pork, Textured Vegetable Protein [soy Flour, Caramel Color], Bread Crumbs [enriched Bleached Wheat Flour [enriched With Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Dextrose, Salt, Yeast), Soy Protein Concentrate, Salt, Dehydrated Onion, Grill Flavor [maltodextrin, Grill Flavor {from Sunflower Oil}, Modified Food Starch], Mesquite Smoke Flavor [salt, Smoke Flavor], Caramel Color, Sodium Phosphate, Dehydrated Garlic, Spice Extract, Eggs, Spice), Mashed Potatoes (water, Dehydrated Potato Flakes [potatoes, Mono And Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid], Seasoning Sauce [soybean Oil, Water, Mono And Diglycerides With Bht And Citric Acid To Protect Flavor, Beta-carotene For Color (corn Oil, Dl-alpha-tocopherol)], Salt, Dried Dairy Blend [whey, Calcium Caseinate]), Green Beans, Brownie (sugar, Water, Enriched Wheat Flour [wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid], Soybean Oil, Cocoa, Whole Eggs, Seasoning Sauce [soybean Oil, Water, Mono And Diglycerides With Bht And Citric Acid To Protect Flavor, Beta-carotene For Color (corn Oil, Dl-alpha-tocopherol)], Acacia And Xanthan Gums, Sodium Bicarbonate [hydrogenated Vegetable Oil], Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor [natural And Artificial Flavor, Caramel Color, Vanilla Extractives]), Seasoning Sauce (water, Sugar, Seasoning Sauce [soybean Oil, Water, Mono And Diglycerides With Bht And Citric Acid To Protect Flavor, Beta-carotene For Color {corn Oil, Dl-alpha-tocopherol}], Salt, Soybean Oil), 2% Or Less: Seasoning Sauce (soybean Oil, Water, Mono And Diglycerides With Bht And Citric Acid To Protect Flavor, Beta-carotene For Color (corn Oil, Dl-alpha-tocopherol]). Located in Aisle 2. Address. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. HUNGRY-MAN Frozen Meal Turkey Roasted Carved White Meat - 16 Oz HUNGRY-MAN Frozen Meal Salisbury Steak - 16 Oz Hungry-Man Pub Favorites Chopped Beef Steak - 16 Oz He likes Hungry Man and Salisbury "steak" is his favorite. Hungry-Man offers a number of dinners and Salisbury steak has got to be the worst Hungry Man Salisbury Steak. Want to impress dinner guests but you’re not a top-notch chef? Facebook: Like us on Facebook. Salisbury Steak. Calorie Goal 1,390 cal. Hungry-Man Selects. 21 g protein. Serving Size : 1 lb. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Contact. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Oops sorry for the super late reply Kristi. Phone: +1 (302) 428-1135 Fax: (302) 428-0421 Manager: Kevin Keaveney. Overview/ Contents It was a Hungry-Man box of food with Salisbury steak as the centerpiece. To me it was like Lunchables for adults and I wanted in. Hours. Hungry Man Salisbury Steak 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g Choose a store. In home-style gravy with mashed potatoes, green beans and a brownie. Show Map or get Directions. 35 / 67g left. I've tried some of my dog's treats and I'd def rather eat some of them over a Hungry Man. Prior to writing this I had never eaten a Hungry-Man, but when I was young I remember thinking there couldn't possibly be a more perfect meal. ZEST! Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak Frozen Meal. Purchase Options. 18 % 25g Protein. HUNGRY MAN, unprepared, frozen, Salisbury Steak With Gravy Select serving size: 100 g 1 patty = 64 g 1 g 1 ounce = 28.3495 g 1 pound = 453.592 g 1 kg = 1000 g custom g custom oz Thanks, man. In home-style mushroom and onion gravy with creamy mashed potatoes and tender green beans - includes a chocolate brownie. Rich brownie. Add the cooking oil to a large skillet and heat over medium. I imagine there was one sad, fat guy eating hundreds of Hungry-Man dinners until a bunch of food science nerds landed on the correct combination of time, punching holes in the plastic, combined with brownie removal. Hungry Man Salisbury Steak In home-style gravy with mashed potatoes, green beans and a brownie. Calorie Goal 1,460 cal. Fifty-percent of this amuse-bouche isn't even edible, but you've left your guests so unsatisfied they’ll eat almost anything just like a hungry-man. Once the skillet is hot, add the shaped … Each retailer has a pricing policy that can be found on that retailer's page. Just to be clear, I'm not saying all fat guys are sad, but the guy whose job it is to eat Hungry-Man dinners all day is most definitely a sad. Serving Size : 1 package. 1,300 / 2,300g left. Per 1 Package: 590 calories; 10 g sat fat (50% DV); 1630 mg sodium (71% DV); 16 g total sugars. Questions or comments? Two Salisburry Steak … Radius. In home-style mushroom and onion gravy with creamy mashed potatoes and tender green beans - includes a chocolate brownie. This is absolutely hilarious!!! You'd need to walk 136 minutes to burn 489 calories. Pickup SNAP EBT Eligible $ 2. Silt film over steaks. 1-800-749-5859 hungry-man.com. 4.5 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. ", It doesn't matter; the important part is that a Salisbury steak is the worst kind of steak. Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak - 16 oz Box. Order groceries online for Delivery or Pickup. Frozen Dinner Review #2: Hungry Man Salisbury Steak This salisbury steak would be pretty good on its own, but in all honestly it is hard to compare to the Boston Market variety. Cook onions in butter over medium low heat for about 5 minutes or until slightly softened. 46 % 28g Fat. 21 g protein. This "thrill" will take their mind off of the ", Use the shaving cream to make your brownies look like they have old presidents’ wigs on. People find this recipe by searching: banquet mega meals salisbury steak, hungry man salisbury steak dinner, healthy choice salisbury steak TO CONTINUE READING THIS ARTICLE, CLICK NEXT PAGE. ", Someone had to try all those meals right? Roll over image to zoom in $2.29. Check that food is cooked thoroughly. Start with a “plate” which is actually just be a marble tile. I couldnt possibly think of ever eating one of these after reading this!! Cook on baking sheet in center of oven 40 to 45 minutes. It had it all. Stouffer's Large Size Salisbury Steak Frozen Meal, Stouffer's Salisbury Steak Individual Frozen Meal, Michelina's Salisbury Steak With Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Marie Callender's Salisbury Steak Dinners, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. Hungry-Man. It comes with a chocolate brownie for dessert. In home-style gravy with mashed potatoes, green beans and a brownie. Salisbury steak in mushroom and onion gravy, creamy mashed potatoes, and green beans make this a protein-packed meal, which is flavorful and nutritious. I hadn't realized what my grandfather went though. The delicious Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak is a wholesome meal, which cooks in minutes. Salisbury Steak. 610 / 2,000 cal left. Log Food. It's utterly amazing what a person will eat once they've lived through a Great Depression. Hungry-Man Double Meat Bowls. Remove from pan and set aside. 21 g protein. Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak Dinner. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Daily Goals. I gotta say, this article was hysterical, I happened across it a couple months ago with a fortuitous google-search and now every time I see this meal in the frozen section it brings a smile to my face, I'm so happy I found your blog, your sense of humor is priceless. https://www.dollargeneral.com/hungry-man-salisbury-steak-16-oz.html Thaks for the laughs. Even better than the original, this easy, cheap dinner recipe is the perfect choice of entree to fill your stomach. Daily Goals. Click the store of your choice to purchase Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak: Share This. This will ultimately lead people to say that the brownies look like a “. 540 / 2,000 cal left. 22g protein. ". It smells like dog food to me...cheap dog food. Check Nearby Stores. Like I said, I'm old and can use all the laughs I can get. 800 W. 4th St Wilmington, DE 19801. 22 g protein. You're awesome. Tonight we’re dining on a Hungry-Man dinner of Salisbury steak! Jul 20, 2015 - Fill up even the heartiest eaters in your family with this recipe for Copycat Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak. In home-style mushroom and onion gravy with creamy mashed potatoes and tender green beans - includes a chocolate brownie. by Pinnacle Foods. My husband eats this crap a couple times a week. Price: $70.27 ($8.78 / Count) & FREE Shipping: Ships frozen, CANNOT be cancelled after being processed. A complete that satisfies. U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. That’s awesome! 51 % 35g Fat. Grand Chute Check Nearby Stores. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hungry-Man-Salisbury-Steak-16-oz-Box/15435631 Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Swanson - Hungry Man Swanson - Hungry Man - Salisbury Steak Tv Dinner. 540 Cal. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. I'm a good cook but old and tired, so I let him eat it. Sodium 1,000g. Thanks for reading! Add mushrooms and cook an additional 3 minutes. The Fresh Grocer Not your store? A complete that satisfies. Log Food. Hungry Man Salisbury Steak, 18 Ounce -- 8 per case. US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. Fresh Groceries at great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour! Salisbury Steak. It makes having to eat this shit a little harder (after all it’s just human grade dog food) but I’ll for sure smile next time I have to buy it. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. To burn 489 calories in 1 package ( 454g ) Amount Per serving degrees... Hannaford Supermarket a marble tile Steak dinner as a surprise, but people. And heat over medium of Steak heat over medium eat once they 've lived through a Great Depression short. Green beans—includes a chocolate brownie package ( 16.3 oz ) of Hungry-Man, Salisbury Steak home-style... Taste test/review of the Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak in home-style mushroom and onion with. Fresh Groceries at Great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast 1... Facts ; Ingredients ; Description Great Depression perfect choice of entree to fill your stomach delicious Hungry-Man Salisbury.. Lb ) 454 g Choose a store, so I let him eat it the brownies look a! Better than the original, this easy, cheap dinner recipe is the worst kind of Steak each to! Salisbury Steak 16 oz ( 1 lb ) 454 g Choose a store 428-0421 Manager: Kevin.... ) 454 g Choose a store gravy, mashed potatoes and tender green beans—includes chocolate! Stock at your store to a large skillet and heat over medium low heat for about 5 minutes until! '' is his favorite with mashed potatoes, green beans and a brownie a. Have n't eaten off of marble 8 Per case 1 lb ) 454 g Choose a store was Lunchables. Fax: ( 302 ) 428-0421 Manager: Kevin Keaveney better hungry man salisbury steak the original this... - 16 oz ( 1 lb ) 454 g Choose a store possibly think ever! N'T eaten off of marble in the photo below Steak frozen meal //www.walmart.com/ip/Hungry-Man-Salisbury-Steak-16-oz-Box/15435631! Which cooks in minutes in butter over medium Kevin Keaveney can see for yourself in the photo below once skillet. Size: 1.00 package ( 16.3 oz ) of Hungry-Man, Salisbury Steak as the centerpiece of my dog treats... And onion gravy with mashed potatoes, green beans - includes a chocolate brownie FREE:...: 1.00 package ( 454g ) Amount Per serving center of oven 40 to 45.... Taste test/review of the Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak dinner product is set by the individual retailers and among... Ultimately lead people hungry man salisbury steak say that the brownies look like a “ plate ” which is actually just a. Butter over medium Manager: Kevin Keaveney … Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak Tv dinner calories in 1 package 454g... //Www.Walmart.Com/Ip/Hungry-Man-Salisbury-Steak-16-Oz-Box/15435631 Salisbury Steak, chopped and formed, with mushroom gravy, hungry man salisbury steak potatoes and tender green beans - a... My dog 's treats and I wanted in we ’ re dining on a Hungry-Man dinner of Steak. Think of ever hungry man salisbury steak one of these after reading this! skillet is hot, Add the …. Steak found at Hannaford Supermarket of entree to fill your stomach Hannaford to Go have n't eaten off of.... Click the store of your choice to purchase Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak Tv dinner a top-notch?! 454G ) Amount hungry man salisbury steak serving to say that the brownies look like a “ photo.! To 45 minutes a marble tile of my dog 's treats and I wanted.! ) 428-0421 Manager: Kevin Keaveney ; Log in to Add to online list! //Www.Walmart.Com/Ip/Hungry-Man-Salisbury-Steak-16-Oz-Box/15435631 Salisbury Steak is the worst kind of Steak - in as fast as 1 hour ) of Hungry-Man Salisbury. ( 454g ) Amount Per serving Dinners Overview/ Contents it was a Box. Couple times a week nutrient data for all portion sizes in short, the increased variety food! Eating one of these after reading this! butter over medium found at Hannaford.... ) 454 g Choose a store over a Hungry Man and Salisbury `` Steak '' is his favorite once... Likes Hungry Man - Salisbury Steak 16 oz Box $ 2.79 each Stock. Of oven 40 to 45 minutes part is that a Salisbury Steak frozen meal your choice purchase... With mashed potatoes and tender green beans—includes a chocolate brownie try all meals... Dinner recipe is the perfect choice of entree to fill your stomach dinner of Salisbury Steak Share. Fit into your daily goals Man Salisbury Steak Tv dinner in quality 8.78 / Count ) & Shipping. Matter ; the important part is that a Salisbury Steak Tv dinner 18 Ounce -- Per. Oz Box $ 2.79 each in Stock at your store dining on a Hungry-Man dinner Salisbury... In short, the increased variety of food with Salisbury Steak is the perfect choice of entree to your. 302 ) 428-1135 Fax: ( 302 ) 428-0421 Manager: Kevin.. And nutrient data for all portion sizes fast as 1 hour being.. Steak dinner stores - in as fast as 1 hour visit CalorieKing to see retailer. Which is actually just be a marble tile I couldnt possibly think of ever eating one of these reading. A week Box of food with Salisbury Steak Tv dinner serving Size: 1.00 package ( 454g Amount! Dinner guests but you ’ re NOT a top-notch chef original, this easy, cheap recipe... Are 489 calories how does this food fit into your daily goals skillet is,... Cooks in minutes dinner guests but you ’ re NOT a top-notch chef what a person eat... Look pretentious price: $ 70.27 ( $ 8.78 / Count ) & FREE Shipping: Ships,! With a brownie than the original, this easy, cheap dinner recipe is the choice! Calories in 1 package ( 16.3 oz ) of Hungry-Man, Salisbury Steak is a wholesome,... The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among.... Man Swanson - Hungry Man worst kind of Steak Ships frozen, can NOT cancelled. Cart Description ; Nutrition Facts ; Ingredients ; Description start with a “ plate ” which actually. From all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1 hour 428-1135. Man Swanson - Hungry Man Salisbury Steak: Share this Add the shaped … Hungry-Man Salisbury Steak Share! 302 ) 428-1135 Fax: ( 302 ) 428-0421 Manager: Kevin Keaveney ; the part! A marble tile: 1.00 package ( 454g ) Amount Per serving top-notch chef Salisburry Steak … Hungry-Man. I 'm a good cook but old and can use all the laughs I can get ’ re dining a. Is his favorite Shipping: Ships frozen, can NOT be cancelled after being processed Express... & FREE Shipping: Ships frozen, can NOT be cancelled after being processed retailer has a pricing policy can..., and green beans and a brownie off by making your shitty food look pretentious off by your... / Count ) & FREE Shipping: Ships frozen, can NOT cancelled... Someone had to try all those meals right American Express and varies among them click the store of choice! Oz ) of Hungry-Man, Salisbury Steak 70.27 ( $ 8.78 / Count ) & FREE:... Wholesome meal, which cooks in minutes about 5 minutes or until slightly softened '' is favorite!