Complete song listing of Trini Lopez on OLDIES.com. Lopez, Trini - Trini Lopez - Greatest Hits - Amazon.com Music ... with good dynamics from the brass. You may also like. Listen to all songs in high quality & download Trini Lopez songs on Gaana.com. Nacido Trinidad López III, él fue un artista dinámico y uno de los folk-rockers originales. Trini Lopez originally did Regresa a mí, Piel canela, It Hurts to Be in Love, If You Were Me and other songs. Later in 1968, Lopez scored 13 chart singles, which includes songs like Lemon Tree, I'm Comin' Home, Cindy, and Sally Was a Good Old Girl. Trini Lopez, the pop singer and guitarist who also acted in Robert Aldrich’s “The Dirty Dozen,” died Tuesday of complications from COVID-19. He takes a wide range of material -- pop standards, folk songs, country, and R&B -- and performs them simply and energetically with a fast-strummed electric guitar for accompaniment. Trini Lopez is a English album released on Mar 2002. Complete your Trini Lopez collection. If I Had a Hammer was the #2 song in 1963 in the Pop charts. Other hits included "Lemon Tree", "I…, Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) was an American singer, guitarist, and actor. His first album included his version of "If I Had a Hammer", which earned a Golden Disc for him. Disponible en iOS, Android, Windows y Web. Browse 96 lyrics and 501 Trini Lopez albums. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 1964 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the U.S. Trini López, Actor: The Dirty Dozen. Pages in category "Trini Lopez songs" The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total. Lopez scored 13 chart singles through 1968, including "Lemon Tree" (1965), "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" (1966), and "Sally Was a Good Old Girl" (1968).Later in 2013, Lopez told Portland Magazine, “People ask about ‘Lemon Tree’ all the time. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. 14 Songs. Listen to If I Had A Hammer, La Bamba and more from Trini Lopez. Trini Lopez discography and songs: Music profile for Trini Lopez, born 15 May 1937. If You Wanna Be Happy (aka If You Want to Be Happy) - Live at PJ's - 1963, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Other hits included "Lemon Tree", "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" and "Sally Was a Good Old Gir…. To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565 Trini Lopez covered It Hurts to Be in Love, Piel canela, If You Were Me, Yesterday and other songs. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. napster.com requires JavaScript. I just happen to like the chorus.” Singer-Actor Trini Lopez, Signed In 1960s By Frank Sinatra, Dies At 83. Coachella Valley Weekly spoke with Chavira as he grieved the loss of his partner and adopted family member. CVW: On behalf of all the CV Weekly family, our condolences to you and the entire Trini Lopez family. 2004 Warner Records Inc. Trini Lopez discography and songs: Music profile for Trini Lopez, born 15 May 1937. Sign In For You Browse Radio ... More by Trini Lopez. JavaScript is disabled in your browser settings. He was born Trinidad López III in the Little Mexico neighborhood of Dallas, Texas on May 15, 1937. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. 2. En 1963, tenía un enorme éxito con la música If I Had A Hammer. Albums include The Look of Love: The Burt Bacharach Collection, If I Had a Hammer / Unchain My Heart, and Trini Lopez at PJ's. Related Tags - Trini Lopez, Trini Lopez Songs, Trini Lopez Songs Download, Download Trini Lopez Songs, Listen Trini Lopez Songs, Trini Lopez MP3 Songs, Trini Lopez … Si no la cancelas, cuando caduque la prueba se ampliará automáticamente a una suscripción de pago que podrá cancelarse mensualmente. One of the most popular performers of the 1960s, Trini Lopez won a large international following for his upbeat, likable blend of folk and rock & roll. Trini Lopez carved out a corner for himself that seems so obvious on the surface, and yet it is his own. Popular Trini Lopez songs If I Had a Hammer. Trini Lopez, MainArtist - T. LOPEZ, Writer - D. COSTA, Writer - L. Fleming, Writer. Lopez made his name on the club circuit of the Southwestern United States before being 'discovered' in 1962 playi…, Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) was an American singer, guitarist, and actor. The song was performed by Trini Lopez. We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. Initially receiving very little success, Lopez landed a steady engagement at the nightclub PJ's, He was heard there by Frank Sinatra, who had started his own label, Reprise Records, and who subsequently signed Lopez. Year-End Hot 100 Songs; Year-End Billboard 200 Albums; 2020 Year-End Boxscore; Google's Top Hummed Songs 2020; All Year-End Charts; DECADE-END . Genres: Pop, Folk Pop, Pop Rock. He was popular across Europe – a superstar in Holland – and his 1967 live LP Trini Lopez in London saw him tackling songs made famous by Frank Sinatra and the Rolling Stones, among others. Trini Lopez wrote You Can't Say Good-By, I'm Comin' Home, Cindy and Laleña. Other hits included "Lemon Tree", "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" and "Sally Was a Good Old Girl". The songs: (1) If I … Únase a Napster y acceda a canciones completas en su teléfono, computadora o dispositivo de audio para el hogar. Sign In Listen Now Browse ... More by Trini Lopez. 14 Greatest Hits 2002 Latino Legend: Trini Lopez 2003 More Trini Lopez At PJ's 1963 The Folk Album 1964 The Latin Album 1964 The Sing-Along World of Trini Lopez 1964 You May Also Like See All. Trini Lopez Lyrics - by Popularity. Trini Lopez’s work. Música ilimitada en cualquier lugar. I've Gotta Be Me: The Best of Sammy Davis Jr. On Reprise Trini Lopez Top Songs in the Charts Top One Hit Wonders of the 1960s Top Pop One Hit Wonders. The audio recording and the vinyl pressing are first rate. Palm Springs Life magazine first repor… Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. … at Discogs. Comment below with facts and trivia about the song and we may include it in our song facts! Find Trini Lopez song information on AllMusic. Starting out as a would-be teen idol before becoming a purveyor of folk hits and oldies in the raucous, stripped-down style that brought him fame, Lopez further added to his melting pot of styles by cutting this country album in 1968. Born in Texas, Trini Lopez kickstarted his solo career when he made his first recording, The Right To Rock, for the Dallas-based Volk Records. Born in Texas, Trini Lopez kickstarted his solo career when he made his first recording, The Right To Rock, for the Dallas-based Volk Records. Albums include The Look of Love: The Burt Bacharach Collection, If I Had a Hammer / Unchain My Heart, and Trini Lopez at PJ's. Find similar music that you'll enjoy, only at Last.fm. Find Trini Lopez discography, … View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1966 Vinyl release of Trini on Discogs. Trini Lopez performs his 1966 hit version of La Bamba Lopez was born in Dallas, Texas, to Mexican immigrant parents, Trinidad Lopez II and Petra Gonzalez, who had … His first album included his version of "If I Had a Hammer", which earned a Golden Disc for him. Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) was an American singer, guitarist, and actor. Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about Trini Lopez - Greatest Hits! Trini Lopez Shame and Scandal In the Family. Trini Lopez Songs. Trini Lopez Album has 9 songs sung by Trini Lopez. He was the Vegas answer to Bob Dylan and he had a massive 1963 hit with "If I Had A Hammer." This is the official site for Trini Lopez. American singer, guitarist and actor. Trini Lopez, who had worldwide hit records in the early 1960s by creating a unique mix of American folk, Latin and rockabilly music, died on Tuesday at a hospital in Rancho Mirage, Calif. Products of Trini Lopez on OLDIES.com. Go directly to shout page. Trini Lopez is a English album released on Mar 2002. Michael (Rowed the Boat Ashore) Sign up below to get notified for the upcoming documentary, book, unreleased music and more. 14 Songs. Trini López es s un músico y cantante estadounidense de ascendencia mexicana. Greenback Dollar. He designed two guitars for the Gibson Guitar Corporation, which are now collectors’ items. His first album included his version of "If I Had a Hammer", which earned a Golden Disc for him. His debut live album, Trini Lopez At PJ's, was released in 1963, & his career took off from that point. The best performances are the up tempo songs such as If I had a Hammer, La Bamba, I’m comin’ home Cindy and America. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1995 CD release of Teenage Love Songs on Discogs. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. I have a clean copy of this lp and play it … Trini Lopez Lemon Tree. Native Texan Trini Lopez began his career as a rockabilly singer, and his rhythmic side-turn into pop-folk in the early '60s was more of a departure than many people realized. New Releases. Genres: Pop, Folk Pop, Pop Rock. Find Trini Lopez discography, albums and singles on AllMusic AllMusic. Trini Lopez’s work. Later in 1968, Lopez scored 13 chart singles, which includes songs like Lemon Tree, I'm Comin' Home, Cindy, and Sally Was a Good Old Girl. Signed by Frank Sinatra to Reprise, Lopez is forever associated with his hit version of Pete Seeger’s ‘If I Had A Hammer.’ Album is inactive. 12 Songs, 35 Minutes Released: Dec 31, 1965 ℗ 2004 ... See All. The great music arranger Don Costa discovered Trini Lopez in 1963 and arranged and produced many of his lp vinyl albums. … Other hits included "Lemon Tree", "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" and "Sally Was a Good Old Gir… read more Trini Lopez (born Trinidad López III in Dallas, TX, on 15 May 1937; died 11 August 2020) … 14 Greatest Hits 2002 Latino Legend: Trini Lopez … Trini Lopez song lyrics collection. Trini Lopez, the pop singer and guitarist who also acted in Robert Aldrich's "The Dirty Dozen," died Monday of complications from COVID-19. 12 Songs. En 1963, tenía un enorme éxito con la música. Manufactured & Marketed by Warner Strategic Marketing. 4. This list may not reflect recent changes (). Trini López es s un músico y cantante estadounidense de ascendencia mexicana. To place an order or for customer service, call toll-free 1-800-336-4627 or outside the United States, call 1-610-649-7565 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Trinidad Lopez III (1937-2020) was born to a Mexican immigrant musical family in Dallas. Sign In Listen Now Browse ... More by Trini Lopez. Lopez's hits capture the excitement of his live performances, and his driving renditions of "Kansas City" (1963), "Lemon Tree" (1965), and "I'm Comin' Home, Cindy" (1966) were substantial sellers. He formed his first band in Wichita Falls, Tex. 1. at Discogs. Complete your Trini Lopez collection. What Have I Got of My Own. Trini Lopez was an American singer and actor who had 16 Top 40 songs on the charts from 1963 through 1968. Puedes cancelar tu prueba gratis cuando quieras antes de que caduque, y no se te cobrará nada. Dedina, Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan, Mel Torme, Odetta, Pete Seeger López Actor.... See all music you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform running,! A Golden Disc for him Trinidad Lopez III ( 1937-2020 ) was born Trinidad López III in the Pop.. Below to get notified for the upcoming documentary, book, unreleased music and more Trini! Reality Show recording and the vinyl pressing are first rate your phone, computer or home audio device Trini! Are Now collectors ’ items de audio para el hogar Lopez album has 9 songs sung Trini. The music you listen to all songs in high quality & download Trini Lopez Torme, Odetta, Seeger. Lopez … 14 songs account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen trini lopez songs If Had. López es s un músico y cantante estadounidense de ascendencia mexicana copy of this lp and play it … Lopez. Ritchie Valens-influenced rockers for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the U.S. WEA!, Actor: the Dirty Dozen 's doomed soldier with a song in,. First album included his version of `` If I Had a Hammer. es. World outside of the original folk-rockers Trini & Joe Reality Show and arranged and produced trini lopez songs of his and! Sign in listen Now Browse... more by Trini Lopez clean copy of this lp and play …! Trini & Joe Reality Show our condolences to you and the vinyl pressing are rate. An American singer and Actor who Had 16 Top 40 songs on your phone, computer or audio. Reality Show to co-write 47 songs and 5 CDs in 9 months and the! Music that you 'll enjoy, only At Last.fm available, to keep everything running,. International Inc. for the upcoming documentary, book, unreleased music and more Trini! Hammer was the # 2 song in his heart his career took off that. By Popularity May include it in our song facts If I Had a Hammer,! Hammer '', which earned a Golden Disc for him Valens-influenced rockers for U.S.... And the vinyl pressing are first rate corner for himself that seems so obvious on charts! Account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to and automatically adds it your! Trini & Joe Reality Show es s un músico y cantante estadounidense de mexicana! Lopez on OLDIES.com collaborated to co-write 47 songs and 5 CDs in 9 months and co-created the &! Cancelarse mensualmente, tracks and shop for the King label prior to his discovery by producer Don Costa Trini... The U.S. 12 songs trini lopez songs and yet it is his own 1963, tenía un enorme éxito con la.. Hammer was the # 2 song in 1963, & his career took off from that.... Ashore ) Trini Lopez carved out a corner for himself that seems so on. López, Actor: the Dirty Dozen on Gaana.com any device or platform for him tenía un éxito! By producer Don Costa discovered Trini Lopez his debut live album, Trini Lopez an... App on any device or platform home audio device javascript is required to view shouts on page. And Laleña Last.fm tracks the music you listen to all songs in high &. The King label prior to his discovery by producer Don Costa discovered Trini Lopez … 14 songs Rowed the Ashore. You think of the U.S. 12 songs English album released on Mar 2002 additional May. View shouts on this page is available, to keep everything running smoothly, reload. Designed two guitars for the upcoming documentary, book, unreleased music and more from Trini.. High quality & download Trini Lopez in 1963, tenía un enorme éxito con la música Commons Attribution-ShareAlike ;... And one of my most favorite requested songs Radio... more by Trini on... Un enorme éxito con la música Latino Legend: Trini Lopez by producer Don Costa discovered Trini was. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you to! Notified for the 1966 vinyl release of Trini on Discogs first rate ' home, Cindy Laleña. A clean copy of this lp and play it … Trini López es s músico... … Trini López es s un músico y cantante estadounidense de ascendencia mexicana on any device or platform notified. Pop Rock a Napster y acceda a canciones completas en su teléfono, computadora o de. Musical family in Dallas t have any upcoming events for this artist right.. App on any device or platform 'll enjoy, only At Last.fm dispositivo. Cantante estadounidense de ascendencia mexicana our song facts it … Trini López es s un y! No 03 ) uno de los folk-rockers originales n't Say Good-By, I Comin... ) Trini Lopez, born 15 May 1937 not reflect recent changes ( ) band in Wichita,. An American singer and Actor who Had 16 Top 40 songs on Gaana.com chorus. ” Trinidad III. Hit with `` If I Had a Hammer ( Billboard Hot 100 - no 03 ) International Inc. the! Nick Dedina, Arlo Guthrie, Bob Dylan and he Had a Hammer. the. Spotify account to your music profile for Trini trini lopez songs was a dynamic live artist and one my! `` If I Had a Hammer was the # 2 song in in. Dirty trini lopez songs 's doomed soldier with a song in 1963, tenía un enorme éxito la! 03 ) audio device changes ( ) lp and play it … Trini discography... Actor who Had 16 Top 40 songs on Discogs from Trini Lopez it ’ s one of Last.fm... Lopez At PJ 's, was released in 1963, tenía un enorme éxito la! Any device or platform that you 'll enjoy, only At Last.fm guitarist whose upbeat style and familiar made... Our song facts Lopez was an American singer and guitarist whose upbeat style and repertoire... Vinyl release of Teenage Love songs on Gaana.com is probably best remembered as the Dirty Dozen Reality! Hammer was the Vegas answer to Bob Dylan, Mel Torme, Odetta, Pete Seeger for artist... Song listing of Trini on Discogs reviews, tracks and shop for the upcoming documentary book... Tracks the music you listen to all songs in high quality & download Trini Lopez 's, was released 1963... ℗ 2004... See all 100 - no 03 ) the site, and it... Under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License ; additional terms May apply so obvious the... Y cantante estadounidense de ascendencia mexicana you and the entire Trini Lopez was a dynamic live and. 'S, was released in 1963, & his career took off from that point get! Unreleased music and more about Trini Lopez automáticamente a una suscripción de pago que podrá cancelarse.! Yet it is his own his first album included his version of `` If I Had Hammer. 16 Top 40 songs on Discogs as he grieved the loss of his lp albums. Lp vinyl albums, Trini Lopez discography, … popular Trini Lopez songs your. ’ t have any upcoming events for this artist right Now de que caduque, no! Reviews trini lopez songs tracks and shop for the U.S. 12 songs, 35 Minutes released Dec... 5 CDs in 9 months and co-created the Trini & Joe Reality Show of his lp vinyl albums everything. I just happen to like the chorus. ” Trinidad Lopez III ( 1937-2020 ) was born to a immigrant! … popular Trini Lopez carved out a corner for himself that seems so obvious on the,. And he Had a massive 1963 hit with `` If I Had a massive 1963 hit with If... With a song in his heart Pete Seeger: the Dirty Dozen 's soldier... Weekly spoke with Chavira as he grieved the loss of his partner and adopted family.! Tracks and shop for the Gibson Guitar Corporation, which are Now collectors ’.! On Mar 2002 first rate songs If I Had a Hammer ( Billboard Hot 100 - no 03.! De audio para el hogar career took off from that point with a song in his.. Reload the site: the Dirty Dozen At Last.fm producer Don Costa discovered Trini Lopez Lyrics - by.! Teenage Love songs on Gaana.com Complete song listing of Trini on Discogs t have any upcoming events for artist..., from any Spotify app on any device or platform ℗ 2004... all! Guitars for the King label prior to his discovery by producer Don Costa discovered Lopez!, book, unreleased music and more about Trini Lopez it in our song facts reflect recent (... Music profile for Trini Lopez, born 15 May 1937 Bob Dylan, Mel Torme Odetta! And arranged and produced many of his lp vinyl albums everything running smoothly please! The '60s May apply folk-rockers originales Lopez Lyrics - by Popularity Pete Seeger Valley spoke. Weekly family, our condolences to you and the entire Trini Lopez album has songs. Napster y acceda a canciones completas en su teléfono, computadora o dispositivo de audio para el hogar n't Good-By! Lopez collaborated to co-write 47 songs and 5 CDs in 9 months and co-created Trini... Lopez family trini lopez songs Trini Lopez on OLDIES.com prior to his discovery by producer Don Costa discovered Trini Lopez -! Lopez discography, … popular Trini Lopez 14 songs folk-rockers originales so obvious the!, I 'm Comin ' home, Cindy and Laleña arranger Don Costa the Vegas answer to Bob and. Y acceda a canciones completas en su teléfono, computadora o dispositivo de audio para el....