Do not lash out against any members if a disagreement by any chance takes place, keep it to PMs. If your needs are not covered by the parts listed above, call CRKT® Customer Service at 1-800-891-3100. CRKT and Ken Onion have created an impressive EDC pocket folder. It is a locking liner design, plus it has a blade flipper. It is so very simple, and it works. Just wash it out under running water and lube it. Okay. Then put it back together. RULES 1. So, I guess I answered the question I posed at the beginning of this article: “why” a folding knife that the end user could take apart. Reviews 0. So I went to the CRKT website and watched the short video demo on this folder. Wow! Free shipping . Then again, I’m not known for designing folding knives, although I have one on the drawing board right now. And, if you use a folder a lot, like I do, or carry one in the pants pocket all the time, it collects pocket lint. A $3/month subscription. 14 sold. crk270gkp Messer CRKT Homefront Klinge aus-8 Stahl, Griff Aluminium 6061 Sperrung Liner Messer CRKT Homefront zusammenklappbar – Länge geöffnet 21.11 cm – Länge geschlossen: 12 cm, Länge der Klinge: 8.89 cm – Klinge aus-8 – Härtegrad 57 – 58 HRC – Dicke des Klinge 3,37 mm AU $79.95. So, I’m not about to second guess any knife design that comes from Ken Onion. The handle scales of the Homefront EDC are made of light-weight glass-fiber reinforced plastic. AU $6.95 postage. To do right by this momentous occasion, were celebrating with a limited run of 500 premium 25th Anniversary Italian Homefront knives built with Field Strip. I think you’ll be impressed with how easy the disassembly/reassembly is to do. When CRKT Columbia River Knife & Tool sent me the Onion Homefront folder for testing and review, I just had to ask why make a folding knife that you can take apart? It just gets dirty inside and is hard to clean. —- Some were a real bear to put back together, especially automatic folders. In an instant, the knife separates into its three basic component parts (a pair of handle scales and blade). Columbia River CRKT K260KKS Homefront Tactical Flipper 3.427" Black Tanto Combo Blade, Black GRN Handles - Field Strip T… $99.99 On Sale: $57.55 Columbia River CRKT K251TXP 25th Anniversary Edition Homefront Flipper Knife 3.465" M390 Stonewashed Blade, Titanium Han… They sell for $150.00 new. Shipped with USPS First Class. I received one with a Tanto style blade, with partial serrations and a back coating. I’m smarter than that. Mar 25, 2018 - This Colombia River Knife & Tool Ken Onion designed Homefront Flipper Stainless Blade with Liner Lock comes with easy to disassemble Fieldstrip Technology. CRKT Homefront Tactical Folding Knife CRK260KKS. Blade Length: 3.5"Closed Length: 4.75"Overall Length: 8.125"Blade M I was more than a little impressed with my sample. That’s the case with the Homefront. It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. In the past, I’ve taken apart many folding knives. The blade was 3.427 inches long. Thank you! Some of those chores included cutting open boxes from UPS or FedEx. It’s not big deal, right? Additionally there are other knives in the CRKT 2018 line up with Field Strip. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, The Spyder The TwoSun and The Holy Smoke ✝️. Condition is New. Check out the new Homefront. The HOMEFRONT HUNTER features quick and easy “field strip” technology. CRKT collaborates with custom knife makers and designers to introduce fresh, innovative, and thoroughly designed products to consumers, military and security professionals. The M16 is the most popular series that CRKT has ever seen. You can take the knife apart to clean. It is just that simple. A quick look is needed. I was surely missing something in the instructions. \r\n\t CRKT Homefront EDC Folding 3.59" Plain Edge Drop Point Stone Washed Stainless Steel Blade w/ Nylon Scales Black \r\n\t The Homefront™ knife is the first in CRKT's fleet to feature “Field Strip” technology. And, there is a pocket/clothing clip for easy pocket carry. The Homefront is a Ken Onion design, made to resemble a WWII era knife but with a clever new trick up its sleeve. Ripps Garage Tech Ti Scales in like new condition (B). CRKT Homefront Limited Edition (A): BNIB never cut, never carried. He must have a tortured mind to come up with some of his knife designs. It just couldn’t be that easy to take a folding knife apart and put it back together. Compare prices for CRKT Homefront EDC Folding 3.59 Inch Plain Edge Drop Point Stone Washed Stainless Steel Blade Nylon Scales Black 794023995039 from all vendors from Wikiarms.com Firearms only Powered by Wikiarms.com I was a little concerned how well the knife would hold up, being disassembled and reassembled time after time. Jim is the originator of the American Redoubt movement and a frequent talk show guest on shows such as Alex Jones. No! Two of his other novels have also been best New York Times bestsellers. Hey, even a gun/knife writer could do it. Our mail forwarding address is: James Wesley, Rawles There is a small lever on the left side of the handle scales. Hurry + Reserve Yours! JWR is a journalist, technical writer, and novelist. $176.95 $90.00. It measures about 4 1/4 inches closed with sharply tapered 3 inch blade of AUS-8 stainless steel. Excellent lockup and centering. Grundat 1994. Buy Homefront Series, Designed and innovated by Ken Onion, the Homefront is the first CRKT flipper to feature Field Strip technology allowing you to take the knife apart without any tools so it is always functioning properly. This CRKT Homefront is a production version of the original, custom Homefront designed, built, and carried by the legendary Ken Onion. CRKT owns one of the plants where their knives are made, and it leases the other one. It makes cleaning the knife quick work. There are a few variants--the original aluminum scaled Homefront, a hunting blade version, a tanto version, and this version. The Daily Web Log for Prepared Individuals Living in Uncertain Times. CRKT Onion, Homefront Ti Frame Lock (K251TX) $ 442.50; CRKT Homefront Ti Frame Lock CRKT 25TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION Designed by Ken Onion in Kaneohe, Hawaii CRKT® was born 25 years ago. Here is a video review. And it stayed that way through my testing, even slicing blackberry vines with one fell swoop.