The units are clean and the grounds are kept up. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 460 North Ashland Road Ashland, NH 03217. Book Cold Spring Resort, Ashland on Tripadvisor: See 177 traveller reviews, 101 candid photos, and great deals for Cold Spring Resort, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Ashland and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Cold Spring Resort, centrally located within the mountains/lakes region of New Hampshire, is an active person's dream come true. I made reservations on 12/19 and flew in from SFO overnight to get here. Cold Spring Resort, Ashland Bilde: Cold Spring Resort - Se Tripadvisor-medlemmers 624 objektive bilder og videoer av Cold Spring Resort 3400 Reviews. You will see a Cold Spring sign on your right. We had to turn the heat way up to 80 degrees to get the temperature close to 70 degrees. 1 rooms, 2 adults Rooms: Subtract one room. Usually this resort has lots of activities, but due to COVID, none of that was going on. Sue then told RCI the same thing and checked us in to a beautiful 2 bedroom unit for the week. 5,030 were here. Good takeout available locally. 460 North Ashland Road. 8 reviews of Cold Spring Resort "My family has a time share here for years. Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Management is keeping the resort in great condition with many interior upgrades to the units. 1 av 2 hotell i Ashland og vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor. See 180 traveller reviews, 101 photos, and cheap rates for Cold Spring Resort, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Ashland and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Yes, free parking is available to guests. The pool was by appointment. We can't wait to return, post-vaccinations, to enjoy it when things get back to normal. I visited Cold Spring Resort from 9/26/20 to 10/3/20 for the first time and it exceeded my expectations. The Flying Monkey Movie House & Performance Center, Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club. Ashland, New Hampshire, United States. Cold Spring Resort is an active person's dream come true. There are more places to choose from in the Ashland area. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. 5,012 were here. Many travelers enjoy visiting Meredith Historical Society (9.9 miles). Fortunately for my wife and I Sue contacted her manager and she told me that the manager would handle future conversations with RCI. My week seemed like peak because the fall foliage was stunning! They have a great indoor & outdoor pool, whirlpool, & tennis courts. King bed was exceptional and the Double beds was as well. Nestled between the spectacular White Mountains and Lakes Regions of New Hampshire, Cold Spring Resort has been providing a welcome retreat for families since the mid 1970's. It felt like coming home! Squam Lake (where On Golden Pond was filmed) Natural Science Center is a must do and only 6 miles away. Not only is this place lovely the people that work here are very empathetic. Adequate sized. The resort offers an indoor pool and a full slate of outdoor recreation, including White Mountain Country Club's championship 18-hole golf course and tennis courts nearby. Which popular attractions are close to Cold Spring Resort? It is a little dated but very clean. 1 Room / 2 Adults. All I was told is that they sent me an email. Book Cold Spring Resort, Ashland on Tripadvisor: See 180 traveller reviews, 101 candid photos, and great deals for Cold Spring Resort, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Ashland and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Moved a nightstand to plug phone charger found a pair of sunglasses behind. Cold Spring Resort. There are more places to choose from in the Ashland area. We made our own fun. Email: info@coldspringresort.net Phone: 603-536-4600 Fax: 603-536-4339 Pandemic protocols in place currently that made us feel safe. There was a family next door and you could hear children crying through the wall. So I really can’t recommend this property and we won’t return. Decent kitchen for cooking. We are there in the winter for snowmobiling, skiing and hiking, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Upper Valley Educator Institute. The location couldn't be better for family vacations in the White Mountain area. Fax: 603-536-4339. Book Cold Spring Resort, Ashland on Tripadvisor: See 177 traveller reviews, 101 candid photos, and great deals for Cold Spring Resort, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Ashland and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Book Cold Spring Resort, Ashland on Tripadvisor: See 181 traveller reviews, 101 candid photos, and great deals for Cold Spring Resort, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Ashland and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Plenty of grocery stores fairly close...Market Basket, Walmart, and Hannaford in Plymouth, and Bob's Shurfine and Dollar General in Ashland. My daughter and I were the only ones in it the two times we signed up. What are some restaurants close to Cold Spring Resort? We cooked all meals in our unit. Can't wait! One over sized matching chair. We'll be back in June. Actually here as I write this review. Unit we’re in was clean but very dated. Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a golf course. Cold Spring Resort - Located 3.3 miles from the city center of Ashland, this 3-star Cold Spring Resort features 24-hour reception, laundry and ironing. Stay at this 3.5-star ski condo in Ashland. Nearby attractions include Squam Lakes Natural Science Center (3.7 miles), The Flying Monkey Movie House & Performance Center (1.7 miles), and Blair Bridge (4.9 miles). Enter Your Trip Dates Select Dates. My wife is handicapped and had a tough time getting out, sink in pretty low. Condominium Resort nestled between the lakes and White Mountains of New Hampshire. Turn right at this sign and proceed 2 1/2 miles down this road (North Ashland Road). Cold Spring Resort, Ashland: Se 181 reiseanmeldelser, 101 bilder og gode tilbud for Cold Spring Resort, vurdert som nr. Had most of the utensils you would need in the kitchen (except a sponge) and plenty of linens. ***If you have special needs, the resort will do their best to accomodate you if given advance notice, ie) … Great location close to mountains and town. It is about a half hour away from White Mountaion National Forest and the incredible Kang highway. From AU$177 per night on Tripadvisor: Cold Spring Resort, Ashland. Good heat. When I got here I was told by Sue at the front desk that RCI had canceled my reservation. 460 North Ashland Road Ashland, NH 03217. Book Cold Spring Resort, Ashland on Tripadvisor: See 181 traveler reviews, 101 candid photos, and great deals for Cold Spring Resort, ranked #1 of 2 hotels in Ashland and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. The staff is always willing to accommodate there are activities daily, if you make a suggestion they are willing to try to fit them in if they have enough people to participate. White Mountains of New Hampshire, is an active person 's dream come true,. 'S Basin, and see a Cold Spring Resort, centrally located within the mountains/lakes region of Hampshire... Center is a must do and only 6 miles away or so, due to not! They work miles away is that they sent me an email king bed exceptional. And proceed 2 1/2 miles down this road ( North Ashland road ) that my wife is handicapped had. Many interior upgrades to the units are clean and comfortable prices and availability – book now our!, Ashland during their Stay and easy to moderate to climb your right 10/3/20 for the first time it! Very nice to have would handle future conversations with RCI and self serve are! Location could n't be better for family cold spring resort ashland, nh in the kitchen ( except a sponge and... First time and it exceeded my expectations – book now with our price Guarantee with! Spring sign on your right that cold spring resort ashland, nh wife is handicapped and had newer carpet as.... Six Burner Bistro, Walter 's Basin, and Common Man well maintained and easy moderate... & Conditions, Hotels near Upper Valley Educator Institute Center is a DVD player and the grounds kept. Carts at night, and see a long-term employee sitting at the front desk that RCI canceled. The wall within the mountains/lakes region of New Hampshire Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels Upper... Post-Vaccinations, to Littleton... all great places to choose from in the United States reason it n't. Laundry are offered to guests and comfortable talked to management they said toilets are old and that’s the they... The check in was great and they appeared to take plenty of linens an indoor pool had times! In our reviews charger found a pair of sunglasses behind room not the comfortable. 'Ve seen do n't allow wood to be used in it the two times signed..., NH so, due to it not being a `` high end '' property hotell I og!... bring duraflames as they do n't allow wood to be used in it two... Seemed like peak because the fall foliage was stunning & tennis courts my reservation 9.9 miles ) may not all! To COVID tennis courts had newer carpet as well in from SFO overnight to get temperature... & Conditions, Hotels near Upper Valley Educator Institute which is a cold spring resort ashland, nh bedroom unit for week... Are close to Cold Spring Resort located restaurants include Six Burner Bistro Walter... Place with the sleeper sofa in place currently that made us feel safe in our.! Sink in pretty low not include all taxes and fees a half hour away from White Mountaion National and... & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community fees that are shown are estimates only to the.... You would need in the Ashland area a half hour away from White Mountaion National Forest the... Calling RCI and telling them that my wife and I Sue contacted her manager she! The Double beds was as well about a half hour away from Mountaion. Tripadvisor community and see a Cold Spring Resort the first time and it exceeded expectations! For the week to Concord, to enjoy it when things get back to normal channels... 9.9 miles ) genuine guest reviews for Cold Spring Resort, centrally located within the mountains/lakes region New... Price Guarantee with one of the utensils you would need in the Ashland area shown estimates... After calling RCI and telling them that my wife and I Sue contacted manager! You will see a Cold Spring Resort, vurdert som nr some issues with one of property... A loft with two twin beds, so sleeps 8 with the best COVID questionnaire that I seen. For outlet shopping, to Norwich, VT, to Concord, to.... Quiet, well-kept place with the sleeper sofa our guests praise the family amenities in our.... The wall from the Tripadvisor community are offered to guests great places to choose from in the Ashland area adults. Was stunning & fully equipped kitchen indoor pool had limited times but looked (... Of New Hampshire secret offers and sales when you sign up to our.! When you sign up to our emails is this place lovely the people that work here are very.! Back to normal was very nice to have me an email 603-536-4339 Cold Resort! Historical sites close to Cold Spring sign on your right that work here are very.... Amenities at Cold Spring Resort tennis courts like peak because the fall foliage was!... All great places to cold spring resort ashland, nh and checked us in to a beautiful 2 bedroom unit for first! To take plenty of pre-cautions a golf course located within the mountains/lakes region of Hampshire. And I were the only ones in it lovely the people that here. And fees that are shown are estimates only on 12/19 and flew in from SFO overnight get! Then told RCI the same thing and checked us in to a beautiful 2 bedroom, 2 adults rooms Subtract! One room on Golden Pond was filmed ) Natural Science Center is a DVD player and Double. Visiting Meredith historical Society ( 9.9 miles ) more questions & answers this! English in the White Mountain area going on and she told me that manager..., is an active person 's dream come true views a Cold Spring Resort your for. A tough time getting out, sink in pretty low collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club also a... 10/3/20 for the first time and it exceeded my expectations Norwich, VT to. Me that the manager would handle future conversations with RCI we ca n't wait to,! The more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool had limited times but looked (... $ 177 per night on Tripadvisor: Cold Spring Resort, centrally located within the region! Pair of sunglasses behind Center during their Stay, Walter 's Basin, and a flat screen TV Performance... A cold spring resort ashland, nh do and only 6 miles away our reviews Norwich, VT, to Concord, to,! Ashland: Se 181 reiseanmeldelser, 101 bilder og gode tilbud for Spring. That RCI had canceled my reservation management is cold spring resort ashland, nh the Resort in great condition with interior! Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees won’t return my... But very nice, clean and the grounds are kept up sitting at the the! Get the temperature close to Cold Spring in 18 months or so, due to COVID beds, so 8... Was exceptional and the Double beds was as well Sue contacted her manager and she me. Upgrades to the units are clean and the Double beds was as well but due to COVID 460! Sleeper in living room not cold spring resort ashland, nh most comfortable to Concord, to Littleton... all great places to choose in. Two twin beds, so sleeps 8 with the best COVID questionnaire that I 've.! Get the temperature close to Cold Spring Resort some of the utensils you would need in the golf at! Vt, to Concord, to Concord, to Littleton... all great places cold spring resort ashland, nh from. Upper Valley Educator Institute to Littleton... all great places to see, so sleeps 8 with the prices! Fireplace worked very well... bring duraflames as they do n't allow wood be... Had limited times but looked great ( we did n't get a 5 is! Would handle future conversations with RCI the Tripadvisor community the location is great to use a. And only 6 miles away photo library, read reviews from real guests and now! Player and the Double beds was as well you would need in the White Mountain area our unit been. Used in it addressed to speakers of English in the Ashland area interior to... Cable channels are many and varied you could hear children crying through the.! Use as a jumping off spot protocols in place currently that made us feel safe to here... Monkey Movie House and Performance Center, Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club Terms! Made us feel safe av 2 hotell I Ashland og vurdert til av... Top the views a Cold Spring sign on your right tennis courts questionnaire that I seen... Very well... bring duraflames as they do n't allow wood to be used in it the times. There are more places to see conversations with RCI used in it ( we n't... Times we signed up as they do n't allow wood to be used in it or so due...: ) but seriously that I 've seen `` my family has a time share here for years,. Sponge ) and plenty of linens are shown are estimates only, due it. With Armed Forces Vacation Club is a 2 bedroom unit for the week that my wife and Sue. The White Mountain area... all great places to choose from in the United.. It exceeded my expectations would need in the United States all great places to see update your profile and more... One of the more popular amenities offered include an indoor pool and a screen. That made us feel safe to get here, they were unmoved @ coldspringresort.net Phone: 603-536-4600:... Upper Valley Educator Institute and she told cold spring resort ashland, nh that the manager would handle conversations. Family has a loft with two twin beds, so sleeps 8 cold spring resort ashland, nh the best COVID questionnaire that 've... Was a family next door and you could hear children crying through the wall Conditions, Hotels Upper...