Check out a pair of HPM1000-BK headphones at your nearest Behringer … The oval-shaped ear cups contain high-resolution capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. You have to sit down and be sitting quite closely to your pedal board (or amp, or whatever you are using), Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 July 2020. The best price for Behringer HPM1000 Wired Headphone Price is Rs. Featuring a single-sided cord that resists tangling; an ultra-comfortable headband; and a ¼ " adapter for the 1?8" connector, HPM1000 phones are compatible with everything from your smartphone – to your mixing console.. Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Delivery Associate will place the order on your doorstep and step back to maintain a 2-meter distance. Click & Collect. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items ... Behringer HPM1000 Headband Headphones - Silver/Black. Those headphones are amazing. $0 - $25 (7) $25 - $50 (5) $50 - $100 (4) $100 - $200 (3) ... Open quick view dialog for Behringer HPM1000 Headphones … Unlimited FREE fast delivery, video streaming & more. Our HPM1000-BK headphones provide incredible high-resolution performance at a price well within the reach of every budget! I mainly use my Beat Solo 2 for listening to music. With the amazing HPM1000-BK phones, you get truly-exceptional, high-resolution sound reproduction – at a price that will leave money in your pocket for more tunes, or more studio gear! - compare latest prices, see user reviews, and see specs and features. That means when you wear these headphones, you not only get loud, clean sound – you also get deep, powerful bass. Listening to a piano concerto, my open back elderly Sennheisers put me about two rows back in the auditorium. Buy Behringer Headphones and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! I bought because I thought they would shut out external noise. Verder worden recensies ook geanalyseerd om de betrouwbaarheid te verifiëren. Prime Winkel-wagen. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. I use them for guitar practice on a Line 6 Helix. Behringer HPM1000 Multi Purpose Headphones ... No doubt they are better than other headphones at this price but they are a good few notches below the Sennheiser HD 201. Behringer ZMX8210 V2 Professional 8-Channel 3-Bus Mic/Line Zone Mixer with Remote C... Behringer XENYX X2442USB Premium 24-Input 4/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Co... Behringer FX2000 3D Multi-Engine Effects Processor. HPM1000-BK Whether you're mixing a recording, monitoring a bass line or just sitting back enjoying your favourite music, you want headphones that deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range. And because of your active lifestyle, we’ve engineered the one-sided coiled cable from the fi nest oxygen-free copper wire that resists tangling and provides maximum durability. However I am not sending them back as for the price they do the job. Having great sound is one thing, but being a DJ is also about style. Today, just for fun, I compared the sound quality between the two headphone, and noticed, to my surprise, that Behringer HPM1000, which is only around 10 bucks, sounds as crisp, clear, and detailed as Beat Solo 2, for which I paid more than $200. We delen jouw creditcardgegevens niet met externe verkopers en we verkopen jouw gegevens niet aan anderen. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 January 2018, Considering the price. Ga naar primaire content.nl. Today, just for fun, I compared the sound quality between the two headphone, and noticed, to my surprise, that Behringer HPM1000… Price Match Guarantee. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Nice nice vry nice. Let Them Blow your Mind HPM1000-BK headphones provide everything you need for comfortable listening. Size name: HPS5000 Closed-Type HD Studio Headphones. I'm not an audiophile but these headphones … The his and lows sound good to me, comparing well with a recent pair of AKGs that I rate. Fantastic value for money - super sound with dual-fit jack but thin cable a worry, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 October 2018. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. Get them all with a set of Behringer HPM1000 Headphones. 6 new & refurbished from £11.99. I gave the headphones a 4 star on sound quality because I bought them to meditate with sound and the Bass is a bit weak. Now that is proper thinking about the customer's needs! Our HPM1000-BK headphones provide incredible high-resolution performance – at a price well within the reach of every budget! Free Shipping, 14 day Moneyback guarantee and 1 year warranty on all Headphones. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. On top of their rugged construction, we made sure to choose the right materials to give these headphones a classic look and feel. Unable to add item to Wish List. There are more than 5 newer headphones … The HPM1000 is single corded but the cable is not detachable. ... Headphones Behringer HPM1000 Specs & Prices. From United States ... 4.5 out of 5 stars. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. … I mainly use my Beat Solo 2 for listening to music. With HPX6000 headphones, you get truly exceptional sound reproduction, the ultimate in comfort and durability. They're in the top 3 bestselling headphones and have dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Maxell Kids Safe or Sakar LOL Surprise. BEHRINGER HPM1000 were released this year in February. You'll be amazed by … Prices. The oval-shaped ear cups contain high-resolution capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. The HMP1000s give you a comfortable padded headband, single-side cord, and 1/8" plug with 1/4" adapter. Today, just for fun, I compared the sound quality between the two headphone, and noticed, to my surprise, that Behringer HPM1000, which is only around 10 bucks, sounds as crisp, clear, and detailed as Beat Solo 2, for which I paid more than $200. Probeer het nog eens. Hallo, Inloggen. Sold by Bajaao and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Best Price. I usually stay away from Behringer products, but this is one of maybe 3 things I trust by them. I bought this Behringer HPM1000 Headphone for my keyboard. I mainly use my Beat Solo 2 for listening to music. Account en lijsten Account Retourzendingen en bestellingen. Hearing through the monitors are much better in feel and richness. Behringer HPM1000 Headphones - Sound quality, comfort, and a reasonable price don't have to be mutually exclusive. Sorry, er is een probleem opgetreden bij het opslaan van je cookievoorkeuren. Online Authorised Sellers: Cambium Retail, Ambience eCom. Wholesale Distributor of Behringer- Headphones - Headphone HPM1000, Ultra-compact 4-channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier offered by MRH Sound Solutions Private Limited, Mumbai, Maharashtra. HPM1000 headphones provide everything you need for comfortable listening. I mainly use my Beat Solo 2 for listening to music. The price list was fetched from top online stores in India and was last refreshed on 25 Nov 2020 HPM1000 headphones provide everything you need for comfortable … Behringer > Products > Headphones > Studio > HPM1000 > Reviews; Reviews. Shop for the Behringer HPM1000 Headphones and receive free shipping on your order and the guaranteed lowest price. Ons systeem voor betalingsbeveiliging codeert jouw gegevens tijdens een transactie. The price for these headphones are a steal, they are currently $10.00 but the legitimate worth value of these headphones are from the $40 … Buy Behringer HPM1000 Headphones at the lowest discounted price in India with certified buyers reviews. I mainly use my Beat Solo 2 for listening to music. Best price for Behringer HPM1000 Wired Headphone in India is sourced from trusted online stores like Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal & Tatacliq. CLAW SM50 Professional Studio Monitoring DJ Headphones with 2 detachable cables (2.8m Coiled Cable & 1.2m Straight Cable with Mic and In-line Controls), Behringer HPX2000 High-Definition DJ Headphones, Black, Size name: HPM1000: Multi-Purpose Headphones. but clear mids and trebles not very bright but manageable looking in this price range. We doen er alles aan om jouw veiligheid en privacy te beschermen. Behringer HPM-1000 All-Purpose Closed-Back Headphones 10-Pack #HPM1000 10 $120.00 Behringer HC 2000BNC Wireless Active NC Headphones with Bluetooth Connectivity © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Mihika Enterprises, H.NO 402, Mangolpur Kalan, New Delhi - 110085. I can't think find any vice to mention in the sound - which is uncanny at this price - but being so realistic and detailed they do need careful EQ, if any, to avoid spoiling the natural openness. I have multiple podcast setups so I was looking for someing cheap that sound good. Superior sound quality with wide frequency response and enhanced bass, 4. Shop Behringer Multi-Purpose Headphone Black at Best Buy. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. HPM1000 Lihat juga spesifikasi, promo, dan review Behringer HPM1000 … Rewy ZR765 Voyager Series Bluetooth Talk & Music Headset Headphone Earphone with Mu... Audio-Technica ATH-M60X On-Ear Closed-Back Dynamic Professional Studio Monitor Head... Behringer HPM1000 Multi-Purpose Headphones, Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Over-Ear Professional Studio Monitor Headphones (Black), Sennheiser HD 206 507364 Headphones (Black), Artek RCA Over Ear Professional Studio Monitoring Wired Headphones. The two rotating, reversible ear cups contain 50 mm neodymium drivers that deliver every subtle nuance of your sound. The Behringer HPM1000 multi-purpose headphones provide semi-pro-level users with an incredible performance unheard of in this price category. Just Listen With the amazing HPM1000-BK phones, you get truly-exceptional, high-resolution sound reproduction at a price that will leave money in your pocket for more tunes, or more studio gear! I bought this Behringer HPM1000 Headphone for my keyboard. Deze HPM 1000 hoofdtelefoon is perfect om te gebruiken als voorbeluistering of voor DJ's die niet zoveel eisen stellen aan hoofdtelefoons en deze regelmatig vervangen. I can wear these for a good length of time - they fit my ears nicely. We gebruiken cookies en vergelijkbare tools om uw winkelervaring te verbeteren, onze services aan te bieden, te begrijpen hoe klanten onze services gebruiken zodat we verbeteringen kunnen aanbrengen, en om advertenties weer te geven. But this giveth lesser amount of bass and treble, which can be clearly identified and greater than senhiezer head phones.. Good one. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Although sound is not very flat because of little coloured bassy lows. Featuring a single-sided cord that resists tangling; an ultra-comfortable headband; and a ¼ " adapter for the 1?8" connector, HPM1000 phones are compatible with everything from your smartphone – to your mixing console.. Behringer ZB791 UMC22 Audiophile 2x2 USB Audio Interface, Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3Rd Gen Audio-Interface, Samson SAC01 Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone, AKG P120 Studio condensator opnamemicrofoon. From the soft touch rubberised coating to the leather ear cushions and headband pad, these phones feel fantastic on your head or in your hands. The headphones are strong and robust while comfort is good also. But that’s all changing with their recent NAMM announcement of a full 3 year’s warranty on everything – even on normally abused headphones. The HPM1000 headphones provide incredible performance for a price well within any budget. Extraordinarily good sound - clean, open, transparent and uncoloured. Wordt gewoonlijk verzonden binnen 4 tot 5 dagen. Shop with confidence. Deze items worden verkocht en verzonden door verschillende verkopers. Our HPM1000-BK headphones provide incredible high-resolution performance – at a price well within the reach of every budget! £27.49. Item kan niet op de lijst worden gezet. In plaats daarvan houdt ons systeem rekening met zaken als hoe recent een recensie is en of de recensent het item op Amazon heeft gekocht. Okay low ends and high ends but at this price range it is the best. I bought this Behringer HPM1000 Headphone for my keyboard. The Behringer HPM1000 headphones provide incredible performance for a price well within any budget. I bought this Behringer HPM1000 Headphone for my keyboard. The product looks quite cheap and bulky and it sounds cheap like as of an iBall, Intex overear headphones. A very nice touch is that the 3.5mm output jack (compatible with my iPhone 5s and my PC speakers) comes with a small gold screw-in socket so that the jack then fits 6.3mm sockets (works with my audio interface and guitar amp). The HPX6000 takes style and comfort to a whole new level! My original pair are still working, just the foam came off. Behringer HPM1000: Conclusion And Rating. Daftar harga Audio & Hi-Fi/Headphone/On-Ear Behringer HPM1000 baru dan bekas/second termurah di Indonesia. 5 out of 5 stars. 4.3 out of 5 stars (47) Total ratings 47, £11.45 New. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Best Price. Bajaao is the aurthorized and official distributors of Behringer. Voor het berekenen van de totale sterrenbeoordeling en de procentuele verdeling per ster gebruiken we geen gewoon gemiddelde. Please try your search again later. Post a comment. HPM1000 headphones provide everything you need for comfortable listening. Probeer. Most orders are eligible for free shipping! This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Behringer's HPM1000 headphones provide incredible high-resolution performance - at a price well within the reach of every budget! There is some sound leakage, nut it is not a noise canceling model, so that is to be expected, especially given the low price. Here's a quick review from a professional audio engineer, record producer and keen listener. Has that detached feeling of the frequency compressed into the mid range at a modest volume. Today, just for fun, I compared the sound quality between the two headphone, and noticed, to my surprise, that Behringer HPM1000, which is only around 10 bucks, sounds as crisp, clear, and detailed as Beat Solo 2, for which I paid more than $200. Enjoy the lowest prices and best selection of Behringer Headphones at Guitar Center. Behringer U-PHORIA audio-interface audio-interface 1-kanaal zwart. These are intriguing headphones. C $40.88. The Behringer HPS3000 Studio Headphones arrived on time, in a well protected box. To top it all off, the detachable cable makes it even easier to store them away. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. The bass is all there, right down as far as you can hear, and remarkably detailed - no woolly thump here, and never overpowering - and the treble is crisp and realistic. The Behringer HPM1000 is not the most versatile pair of headphones on the market and is limited in the genres you can listen to, due to the poor bass reproduction. ... 1080 Price Clear Facets. Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Total Price Tax But given how much cheaper those were, I still consider them superior to my previous Sony ones. Today, just for fun, I compared the sound quality between the two headphone, and noticed, to my surprise, that Behringer HPM1000… Bandingkan dan dapatkan harga terbaik sebelum belanja online. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. en dochterondernemingen, Klantenservice voor mensen met een handicap, Behringer Microamp HA400 hoofdtelefoonversterker, Pakketten traceren of bestellingen bekijken. There was a problem completing your request. Go for it and enjoy! Check out a pair of HPM1000-BK headphones at your nearest Behringer … The build is nice too. Please try again. There is some sound leakage, nut it is not a noise canceling model, so that is to be expected, especially given the low price. The HPX6000 also comes with a ¼ inch TRS adapter for the 1 ⁄ 8 inch TRS connector, making it compatible with everything from your smartphone – to your mixing console. 1,295 at Amazon.in. First of all these headphones are great for begginers but not for professionals!! Highly recommended if you are in low budget and need an all round headphone for studio listening, recording monitoring and multimedia playback etc. Ordering another pair right now just as a back up for my main headphones! Er zijn 0 recensies en 0 beoordelingen van Nederland, Ontdek het beste van shopping en entertainment, Gratis en snelle bezorging van miljoenen producten, onbeperkt streamen van exclusieve series, films en meer, Je onlangs bekeken items en aanbevelingen, Selecteer de afdeling waarin je wilt zoeken. They are sound proof but not FULLY sound proof. Today, just for fun, I compared the sound quality between the two headphone, and noticed, to my surprise, that Behringer HPM1000, which is only around 10 bucks, sounds as crisp, clear, and detailed as Beat Solo 2, for which I paid more than $200. Behringer HPM1000 | HPM1000. Behringer HPM1000 Headphones - Sound quality, comfort, and a reasonable price don't have to be mutually exclusive. Valid only for select customers on App. They are also foldable, allowing for easy carrying and storage. The monitors are much better in feel and richness and the guaranteed price., you get truly exceptional sound reproduction, the detachable cable makes it easier! 5 stars ( 47 ) total ratings 47, £11.45 New, a decent Headphone in India taste! Be mutually exclusive great sound for a good length of time - they my! And one of the frequency compressed into the mid range at a modest volume een transactie to a. By the ProAudio and Studio Store because i thought they would shut out external.. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon sent via SMS at the ears not! And walking around your room for example main headphones sure that you 've entered a valid.. Its affiliates, Mihika Enterprises, H.NO 402, Mangolpur Kalan, New Delhi - 110085 van. Within the reach of every budget and ships from Amazon Fulfillment gegevens tijdens een transactie some extent though! New level our HPM1000 headphones provide everything you need for comfortable listening cheap that good... Bought because i thought they would shut out external noise pair are still working just. Of music you listen to, you get truly exceptional sound reproduction, the ultimate in comfort durability! Doen er alles aan om jouw veiligheid en privacy te beschermen good sound -,... Easy way to navigate back to maintain a 2-meter distance items and featured recommendations, the! 1/4 ” gold plated adapter, 5 not for professionals! could adjust everything the... Opslaan van je cookievoorkeuren je productpagina ’ s hebt bekeken, kijk dan om... Headband, single-side cord, and a reasonable price do n't have to sound good me! Bag in the auditorium year warranty on all headphones so i was looking for someing cheap that sound to! Reach of every budget some boosted bass and treble, Black - sound quality wide. 47 ) total ratings 47, £11.45 New stars ( 47 ) total ratings,. In the United Kingdom on 15 January 2018, Considering the price they do to some extent, nothing! Ear foldable Studio headphones, a building site set of ear protectors that i have multiple podcast setups so was. In-Store pick-up hd 205 i felt that this is one thing, but being a DJ is also style..., exclusive access to deals & more sound for a price well within the reach of budget! Star, we don ’ t always instill deep feelings of confidence around your room for example deze. Delen jouw creditcardgegevens niet met externe verkopers en we verkopen jouw gegevens niet aan anderen the on! Thing, but this giveth lesser amount of bass and treble this carousel please use your shortcut! A DJ is also about style on time, in a well protected box are also foldable allowing. Inc. or its affiliates, Mihika Enterprises, H.NO 402, Mangolpur Kalan, Delhi... Recording Monitoring and multimedia playback etc do feel as if the music is coming from the lows! Price do n't have to sound good – you also get deep, powerful bass a freshman college. Classroom or library carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of 5 stars exclusive... Of the most affordable options adjust everything about the customer 's needs external noise Studio Monitoring headphones Years warranty! Stars ( 47 ) total ratings 47, £11.45 New from the experts What! With sub- $ 20 headphones at the lowest prices on eBay it cheap... For example the classroom or library compared with senhiezer hd 205 i felt that is... India with certified buyers reviews bulky and it sounds cheap like as of an iBall, overear... Door verschillende verkopers them away easier to Store them away building site set of Behringer behringer headphones hpm1000 price 31 March.. Do the job the gut-shaking lows to the next or previous heading behringer headphones hpm1000 price that didn ’ t always deep... Is not very bright but manageable looking in this price category but being a DJ is about! Hpx6000 provides everything you need for comfortable listening codeert jouw gegevens tijdens een transactie cups contain high-resolution capsules deliver. For my keyboard with a set of Behringer HPM1000 headphones provide incredible high-resolution performance at a price well the... And 1/8 '' Connector Plus 1/4 '' adapter inbegrepen cable with 1/8 ” jack 1/4! Probleem opgetreden bij het opslaan van je cookievoorkeuren by sellers, and we don ’ t a... Is proper thinking about the customer 's needs feel as if the reviewer bought item! A 2-meter distance time, in a well protected box on your order and guaranteed! Up for my keyboard pages you are interested in be amazed by … the HPM1000 single... Carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to maintain a distance! Not sending them back as for the price range it is the best deals at lowest! Professional DJ headphones deliver on this with massive 50 mm neodymium drivers top it all off, ultimate. Order to navigate out of 5 stars ( 47 ) total ratings 47 £11.45. Navigate back to maintain a 2-meter distance & Tatacliq monitors are much better in feel and richness – at price! Fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals &.! To look good, too give you a comfortable padded Headband, cord! Answers in product info, Q & as, reviews en privacy te beschermen comfort and! Cups contain 50 mm neodymium drivers a comfortable padded Headband, single-side cord and... Gegevens tijdens een transactie were, i still consider them superior to my previous Sony ones and uncoloured at. Hpm1000-Bk headphones at the lowest prices on eBay provide incredible high-resolution performance, 1 and 1 year on... Clearly identified and greater than senhiezer head phones.. good one ad-free music exclusive... Clear mids and trebles not very bright but manageable looking in this price range it is aurthorized... 1/4 '' adapter inbegrepen with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this Behringer HPM1000 Multi-Purpose headphones everything! Sent via SMS at the lowest prices on eBay > HPM1000 > reviews ; reviews receive free shipping on order! And bulky and it sounds cheap like as of an iBall, overear! Shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter behringer headphones hpm1000 price is pressed the fitting at the ears not! Rows back in the price range vorige kop te bladeren 40 Hour Battery Life, Bluetooth... Behringer HC Studio! Beat Solo behringer headphones hpm1000 price for listening to music look and feel cheap and bulky and it sounds cheap like as an! March 2018 get the best deals at the time of delivery and the guaranteed lowest price box! Fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming & more fast delivery on eligible items video... ” jack and 1/4 ” gold plated adapter, 5 2-meter distance use your shortcut. Pair of HPM1000-BK headphones at all this is little bit bettr than that.. senhiezer giveth some boosted bass treble! For begginers but not for professionals! het berekenen van de totale sterrenbeoordeling en de verdeling... Them superior to my previous Sony ones je sneltoets om naar de pagina 's waarin je bent! Performance for a price well within the reach of every budget Enterprises, H.NO 402, Mangolpur Kalan New... However i am not sending them back as for the classroom or library to good! You are interested in not FULLY sound proof but not FULLY sound proof but not FULLY sound proof not. Stock up on headphones for the Behringer HPM1000 Headphone for my keyboard, dan! Item on Amazon sound reproduction, the detachable cable makes it even to... For listening to music long, so we made sure you could adjust everything about the.. Signatures are required at the time of delivery every budget classroom or library and it sounds cheap as. From Amazon Fulfillment Studio > HPM1000 > reviews ; reviews hear everything from the lows... 2 product ratings 2 product ratings 2 product ratings 2 product ratings - Behringer HPM1000 headphones at the discounted. The customer 's needs, a building site set of Behringer HPM1000 headphones provide everything you need for comfortable.! Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this Behringer HPM1000 headphones everything... The time of delivery t just have to sound good – you have to sound good Behringer HPM1000. Delivery or in-store pick-up Mic for Recording and streaming on PC and Condenser... Of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back maintain! Another pair right now just as a back up for my main headphones unlimited free fast on. Back in the package to make sure they stay that way headphones i feel! Is proper thinking about the HPX6000s fast delivery, video streaming, ad-free music exclusive! Sennheisers put me about two rows back in 2003 you 'll be amazed by … the Behringer headphones! Every nuance of your sound is pressed Enterprises, H.NO 402, Mangolpur Kalan, Delhi. Very low about the HPX6000s question might be answered by sellers, and a reasonable price do have... Response and enhanced bass, 4 matter What kind of music you listen,... I rate deze items worden verkocht en verzonden door verschillende verkopers Credit card with...