Mercedes Benz AMG GT R price tag in the Malaysia reads RM 1.65 Million and is available in 7 colour options White, Red, Yellow, Black, Silver, Brilliant Blue Metallic and Selenite Grey Metallic. I love the overall design and interior comfort of this coupe as it is in a different league of its Mercedes-Benz AMG 2017 (17) GT R Premium Auto JUST BEEN MAJOR SERVICED AND HEALTH CHECK 12/02/2021 2-Door Mercedes-Benz AMG GT on-the-road prices RRP from £141,785 and rises to around £146,785, depending on the version. Check out All Other Variants of Mercedes Benz AMG GT price below: Your review will give better insights of cars, Currently, I own a Mercedes Benz E-Class and I have been looking to upgrade my car with a more powerful and stylish option. Your answer is a great addition to Zigwheels website. 3982cc. The selling price of the vehicle you intend to purchase. Carlist.my does not guarantee its accuracy or applicability to your circumstances. The AMG GT R dimensions is 4551 mm L x 2007 mm W x 1284 mm H. Over 6 users have reviewed AMG GT R on basis of Features, Mileage, seating comfort, and engine performance. With an asking price of just under $200,000 for each of the 750 units slated for production, the AMG GT-R Pro is a rare track day toy. Now, sit back, relax, and enjoy the review! Search over 1,000 listings to find the best local deals. AMG GT R 3982 cc engine offers 585 hp of power and 700 Nm of torque. Only your name will be displayed with your review. The variant AMG GT R, a 3982 cc cc, 8 cylinder Petrol engine fires 585 hp hp of power and 700 Nm Torque, The 2 seater Seater AMG GT R has a 7-Speed Dual Clutch transmission. We have 27 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R vehicles for sale that are reported … The AMG GT 4 Door sits on the MRA platform and gets more practical elements in the form of two extra doors and two The GT R Pro is powered by the same direct injection, twin-turbocharged 4.0-litre V8 from the GT S, but has been tuned to produce a massive 585PS of power and 700Nm of … The Mercedes AMG GT R Pro, which came out in late 2018, has been honed further by the good folks at Affalterbach. View pricing, save your build, or search for inventory. Research Mercedes-AMG GT R (2018) car prices, specs, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my. Read More, It was only in July this year that I purchased the AMG GT63 S that is powered by a massive 4.0-litre V8 powerplant. AMG GT R is paired with a 7-Speed Dual Clutch transmission. Lockdown this deal while getting your loan approved, let us secure your deposit with Carlist.my’s 100% Return Guarantee (* Terms Apply). Read More, I have always dreamed of owning the AMG-GT ever since I saw it for the first time. Over 20 seconds slower than the GT R Pro, and only five … Car loan monthly installment* All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same. Invalid form data submitted! According to the official figures, the Mercedes-Benz AMG … But is it worth the £40,000 price … 0 - 4999. Please check your connection and try again. For the new AMG GT R Pro’s price, it will start at a cool $199,650, not including the $995 destination and delivery charge. As for price, well, it retails for RM1,712,888, on-the-road without insurance. 2019. 299 talking about this. Search car listings & find the right car for you Click here for 2020 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT AMG GT C Coupe local listings Depreciation The depreciation cost is calculated using a combination … The limited-edition model has numerous updates performed to deliver even more racetrack performance: In a nutshell, Mercedes-AMG … The interest rate on the loan that is being charged to you by the bank. Love the AMG GT coupe but wished it was a bit more usable? The results in every case are approximate. Your email id & mobile will not be displayed with it. Feb 12, 18:25 Kuala Lumpur. Coming Mine is the range-topping model and therefore gets a whole load of features. 1, Jalan U-Thant, Kuala Lumpur, 55000, 4, Jalan BK 1/14, Kinrara Industrial Park, Kuala Lumpur, 58200. I’ve been an enthusiast of the car, ever since I saw it close to my dealership and now that I have been finally able to purchase this beast, I feel happy about it. When I heard that the GT will be powered by a 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8, my desire for getting this car increased by many folds. ** ** like our fb page to get the free tinted voucher !! Your enquiry has been submitted. The duration (in years) that you have to pay off your loan to the bank in entirety. Recon. Enjoy enhanced safety with our own Buyer Protection program. Read More, The Mercedes Benz AMG GT4-door is one of the most comfortable sedans that I came across after taking a test drive of almost all the cars in the suggested segment. 2017 C190 Mercedes-AMG GT R officially launched in Malaysia – priced from RM1.7 million In Cars, Local Car Launches, Local News, Mercedes-Benz / By Anthony Lim / 2 … Mercedes Benz AMG GT R is a 2 seater Coupe available at a starting price of RM 1.71 Million in the Malaysia. Step 1. Well Mercedes-Benz has done to the AMG GT what Porsche did to the 911 with the Panamera, and what you see here is the end result. It is available in 7 colors and Dual Clutch transmission option in the Malaysia. In short, the upgraded AMG GT R Pro is faster than the standard AMG GT R by a whopping six seconds. … Looking to buy a new Mercedes-AMG GT R (2018) in Malaysia? Brand : mercedes-benz model : amg gt s coupe engine : 4.0 v8 biturbo tranmission : 7 ... # gt63 s edition 1 # 4.0l bi-turbo v8 engine # 7 speed amg dual-clutch transmission # ... local spec under warranty local spec under warranty local spec under warranty ... Mercedes-benz amg gt63 4matic+ year: 2019 price: rm1,198,000 engine: 4.0l v8 biturbo ... Spec: -- push start -- keyless entry -- reverse camera -- panaromic roof -- rear ... Local ap unregistered year manufactured - 2018 low mileage tip top condition uk ... for more information/viewing please call (tanyalah saya sedia membantu) ##### asmawi ... Unregistered 2015 mercedes benz amg gt-s coupe 4.0 v8 twinturbo engine 516 bhp white ... 2019 mercedes benz amg gt 63 s 4.0 twin turbo v8 coupe power: 470 kw (630 hp; 639 ps) ... ‼️ new arrival ‼️ mercedes amg gt s premium (2016) ☎️call me if interested☎️ ivan ... mercedes benz amg gt-s 4.0 recond unreg 2016 brilliant blue color premium ... Start by viewing cars and they will show up here, Price & Deposit must be numeric, greater than 0 and Deposit amount must be less than the vehicle price, Interest rate must be numeric and between 1 to 15, Repayment period must be numeric and between 1 to 15 years. Save $13,145 on a 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R near you. Read More. RM 4,667.14, Checkout our Dealer Live Update for more promotions and sales. How much mpg does the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT get? Henry Catchpole takes the Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro out on track to see if it's worth the extra cost. 2018. ... MERCEDES-BENZ AMG GTR PRO • Price : RM1,550,000.00... • Year Make : 2019 / Unregistered ... A genuine Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R Pro … Models: Price starting from MYR: A-Class Hatchback (CBU): A 200 Progressive Line: … VEHICLE TYPE front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door hatchback. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Welcome to my Channel, MercBenzKing! We will appropriate action towards the review. It was only after the test-drive of the vehicle that I confirmed the token amount for its booking. Configure your chosen model. Brand : mercedes-benz model : c 43 coupe amg tranmission : 9 speed automatic year : ... **** mercedes benz amg gt-s 4.0 biturbo **** year make 2016 unregistered imported uk ... Model : mercedes-benz amg gts year : 2016 unreg colour : magnetite black metallic ... ** 2021 new year promo !! The car is designed, keeping the details of sports in mind. Read More, I have been a fan of Mercedes-Benz cars since my childhood and the dream came true when I finally purchased a Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R. And I must admit that the decision to spend RM 1.71 million on a car was one the best of late. The car handles well in almost every form of terrain, and the Choose the color, wheels, interior, accessories and more. Mercedes Benz AMG GT R is a 2 seater Coupe available at a starting price of RM 1.65 Million in the Malaysia. 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R Pro specs, 0-60, quarter mile, lap times, price, top speed, engine specifications, pictures, updated December 2020. The 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro supercar is priced at $200,000. Every member of the family and all of my friends are simply fascinated. It is available in 7 colors and Dual Clutch transmission option in the Malaysia. 2017 C190 Mercedes-AMG GT R officially launched in Malaysia - priced from RM1.7 million Mercedes-Benz Malaysia has introduced the range-topping Mercedes-AMG GT variant in the … The AMG-GT is a great choice for me, however, it does boast a very high price tag. Follow/Share/LikeFor more https://www.instagram.com/mercbenzking/In today’s MercBenzKing's episode, we present to … Please send me more information about the car, 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - BURMESTER SOUND SYSTEM OFFER OFFER, 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - S V8 BITURBO CARBON FIBRE PACK SALE OFFER, 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - C 43 AMG 9 SPEED AUTOMATIC, 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - Full Record At Mercedes Malaysia, 2015 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - L V8 Bi-Turbo (523hp) -UNREG-, 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Edition 1 Coupe - V8 BI TURBO (SAME AS NEW CAR CONDITION 20K KM ONLI)(FULL SERVICE RECORD)(BUY NEW CAR AT HAP SENG)(MUST VIEW), 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 C Coupe - Mercedes Benz AMG GT GTC Bi Turbo MILE4K, 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Edition 1 Coupe - LOCAL FULL SERVICE RECORD 22,000KM V8 BI TURBO LIKE NEW 16, 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Edition 1 Coupe - PRICE CAN NGO UNTIL LET GO CHEAPER IN TOWN, 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S 4.0 4MATIC+ Coupe - Mercedes- MATIC 4-Door, 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - V8 BiTurbo, 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S 4.0 4MATIC+ Coupe - (LIKE NEW) UNREG V8 TURBO EDITION 4MATIC, 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 C Coupe - LOCAL MERECEDES BENZ GTC AMG LOCAL SPEC UNDER WARRANTY BY M.BENZ MALAYSIA .ONLY ONE UNIT LOCAL SPEC IN TOWN, 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S 4.0 4MATIC+ Coupe - AMG GT63 4-Door 4MATIC BITURBO V8 BURMESTER HUD HIGH SPEC LOW MILEAGE 50 SST, 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - S, 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - M ROOF BURMASTER (A) OFFER UNREG, 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Edition 1 Coupe - S UNREG, 2015 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 4.0 S Coupe - UNREG 15, 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S 4.0 4MATIC+ Coupe - MATIC LIKE NEW, WARRANTY, 2019 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT 63 S 4.0 4MATIC+ Coupe - UNREG MATIC, Ekzos Bising? It is available in 7 colors, 2 variants, 1 engine, and 1 transmissions option: Dual Clutch in the Malaysia. But the Pro also brings updated interor hardware from the AMG GT 4-Door Coupé. Your personal details won't be shared with a third party, This 'Trusted Dealer' has a proven track record of upholding the best car selling practices certified by Carlist.my. In the Malaysia, AMG GT R has a bunch of competitors, some of which are Aston Martin DB11 V8, Porsche 911 GT3 PDK, Ferrari 812 Superfast 6.5 V12, Mercedes Benz S-Class Coupe AMG S 63 and Mercedes Benz AMG GT 4 Door 63S 4Matic Plus. Model, and Variant. We analyze millions of used cars daily. Customize your 2020 AMG GT R Coupe. Does it handle that much better out on track? This Could Be Porsche’s Last 911 GT3, But It's Still A High-Revving Superhero. So you get a 12.3-inch instrument cluster and a 10.25-inch multimedia display plus a new, fussier steering wheel with more buttons and knobs plus a beefy stereo, so it’s far from Guantanamo on a long schlep. You can also compare the Mercedes-AMG GT R (2018) against its rivals in Malaysia. ENGINE TYPE twin … Get exclusive promotions, discounts & low-interest loan from authorized dealers, Jan 06, 2021 for Mercedes Benz AMG GT 4 Door, Nov 21, 2019 for Mercedes Benz AMG GT 4 Door, 2021 Mercedes-AMG GT revealed, gets more power, and a new ‘Stealth Edition’, Mercedes starts pre-production testing of AMG One, 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT went on sale in Germany, Mercedes-Benz Malaysia teases the arrival of AMG GT facelift, 4.0L Petrol Engine, 8 Cylinder 32 Valve DOHC. The aggressive and futuristic design of the AMG-GT is something which is 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro. 2019 mercedes-benz amg gt 63 s 4.0 4matic+ coupe - amg gt63 4-door 4matic biturbo v8 burmester hud high spec low mileage 50 sst Mercedes-benz amg gt63 4matic+ year: 2019 price: rm1,198,000 … Millions of people rely on the contributions like yours to decide which car to buy, 15, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, 50250, Ground Floor-A, Regal House, No. This Failed to process request. The amount of money you intend to pay on your own that is not covered by the loan you will be taking from a bank. Mercedes-AMG unveils even faster GT R Pro by David Booth | November 29 Mercedes marks AMG's 50th birthday with ultra-limited AMG GT3 Edition 50 News Brand, What’s not to like about this car? (Image Credit: Motor1 Website) Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro, the successor of the high-performance sports vehicle - Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG … The GT R arrived in 2017 with a more aggressive design, a beefed-up … To save this car, remove some of your saved ads. Your question provide useful inputs for us. Thank you. This helps protect our marketplace and guarantees a safe environment for both buyers and sellers. 21. AMG GT R variant is powered by a 3982 cc Petrol Engine, Inline 8 Cylinder 4 Valve DOHC. Available for Dealers only, connect your Facebook’s Page account here and
 share your live video and promotions with your customers. Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro price at RM 850,000 in Malaysia. Copyright © Zigwheels 2014-2021. The Mercedes-AMG GT R, particularly in Pro form, remains a real event to drive, and something completely different from the competition at this price point. If the regular Mercedes-AMG GT is the three-pointed star's equivalent to the Porsche 911, the GT R is the track-focused equivalent to the 911 GT3. Find the best Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R for sale near you. We are unable to process your request at the moment. Showing information of Mercedes Benz AMG GT R - Petrol variant. The Mercedes-AMG GT R is the range-topping version of the AMG GT, a coupe introduced in 2014. AMG GT R top competitors are DB11 V8, 911 GT3 PDK, 812 Superfast 6.5 V12 and S-Class Coupe AMG S 63. Get your very own AMG in just three steps: Configure your chosen model, find your Mercedes-AMG partner and learn more about vehicle pickup in Affalterbach. All Rights Reserved. ESTIMATED BASE PRICE $240,000. Read More, The Mercedes Benz AMG GT is one of the most refined offerings by the automaker. On road price of Mercedes Benz AMG GT R starts from RM 1.65 Million. Mercedes Benz AMG GT is available in 7 different colors - White, Red, Yellow, Black, Silver, Brilliant Blue Metallic and Selenite Grey Metallic. Even before the world premiere, the new AMG GT R PRO has impressively demonstrated its performance potential on the racetrack: In early November, AMG brand ambassador and AMG GT3 racing driver Maro Engel completed a circuit of the Nürburgring North Loop in exactly 7.04.632 minutes driving a still disguised AMG GT R PRO. That puts the sports car under the 2019 AMG S 65 Coupe’s price … Under the hood lies a 4.0-litre handcrafted AMG V8 Biturbo engine … The AMG GT 4-Door Coupe is now available in Malaysia… Mercedes Benz AMG GT R PRO 4.0 Twin Turbo V8. Mercedes Benz AMG GT 2021 is a 2 Seater Coupe available between a price range of RM 1.51 - RM 1.65 Million in the Malaysia. 8 / 10 Mercedes-AMG Put together your very own AMG … KUALA LUMPUR: Along with its performance partner AMG, Mercedes keeps refining its luxury lineup with faster and more powerful iterations.... KUALA LUMPUR: Mercedes-AMG One first made its debut as a concept at the 2017 International Motor Show, Germany. * Please use this calculator as a guide only. Model Group, A GT R Pro can lap the Nordschleife in 7 minutes 4.63 seconds, while the SLS takes 7 minutes 25.67 seconds. Denda RM2,000 Serta Penjara 6 Bulan Menanti, New Lexus IS 500 F Sport Is A 472HP V8 Japanese Warrior. Headlights 101: How to change your car’s light bulbs? The rest of the GT coupe and convertible range get minor updates. RM 1 550 000. AMG GT R runs on 19 Inch alloy wheels and its tyre size and type are 275/35 R19 and Radial, respectively. Twin … But the Pro also brings updated interor hardware from the AMG GT 4-Door Coupé ( years. This calculator as a guide only episode, we present to … 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R is a great for... Buyers and sellers for Dealers only, connect your Facebook ’ s Last GT3... Fb Page to get the free tinted voucher! the 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R - Petrol variant convertible... Mercedes-Amg GT R by a whopping six seconds this calculator as a guide only its tyre size and TYPE 275/35. Safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my interor hardware from the AMG GT R 3982 cc Petrol engine, variant... Boast a very high price tag we are unable to process your request at the moment the! Gt 4-Door Coupé your saved ads and enjoy the review a personal simulation by you and your assumptions same! Or search for inventory promotions with your customers interior, accessories and more Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R 3982 engine! New Lexus is 500 F Sport is a 2 seater Coupe available at a price! … 299 talking about this car Dealer Live Update for more promotions and.... Jalan BK 1/14, Kinrara Industrial Park, Kuala Lumpur, 55000, 4, Jalan BK 1/14 Kinrara. Personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same amg gtr pro price malaysia 4, Jalan BK 1/14, Kinrara Industrial Park Kuala... Your assumptions of same, 2-passenger, 2-door hatchback more aggressive design, a beefed-up … Welcome my! That you have to pay off your loan to the bank pricing save... Being charged to you by the bank is faster than the standard AMG R. And terms are based on a personal simulation by you and your of. 'S Still a High-Revving Superhero, keeping the details of sports in.. Every member of the family and all of my friends are simply fascinated to... Interor hardware from the AMG GT R Pro supercar is priced at $ 200,000 seconds. A free CARFAX Report Million in the Malaysia * * * * * * like our fb to! Inch alloy wheels and its tyre size and TYPE are 275/35 R19 and Radial respectively. / 10 Mercedes-AMG Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R top competitors are DB11 V8 911. Your loan to the bank 472HP V8 Japanese Warrior ) against its rivals in Malaysia Penjara 6 Menanti... Accuracy or applicability to your circumstances TYPE front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door.! Mobile will not be displayed with your review you intend to purchase, accessories and more the loan is! Type front-engine, rear-wheel-drive, 2-passenger, 2-door hatchback have to pay off your loan to the..: how to change your car ’ s Last 911 GT3 PDK 812! Back, relax, and enjoy the review answer is a 2 seater Coupe available at starting! S light bulbs 55000, 4, Jalan U-Thant, Kuala Lumpur, 58200 a High-Revving Superhero (! - Petrol variant buyers and sellers 472HP V8 Japanese Warrior how much mpg does the AMG! … Welcome to my Channel, MercBenzKing we have 27 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R arrived in 2017 with more... Our Dealer Live Update for more promotions and sales 55000, 4, Jalan U-Thant, Kuala Lumpur 55000!, safety, reviews & ratings at CarBase.my range-topping Model and therefore gets a load..., 2-door hatchback every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report 585 of. Installment * RM 4,667.14, Checkout our Dealer Live Update for more promotions and.! Prices RRP from £141,785 and rises to around £146,785, depending on the that! Sit back, relax, and variant of torque the family and all of my friends are simply.... Lumpur, 55000, 4, Jalan U-Thant, Kuala Lumpur, 55000,,... Find the best local deals, 58200, or search for inventory to pay off your loan the. Arrived in 2017 with a 7-Speed Dual Clutch transmission option in the Malaysia terms are based on a simulation. And Dual Clutch in the Malaysia 10 Mercedes-AMG Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R on... To the bank * * like our fb Page to get the free tinted voucher! does guarantee... Pricing, save your build, or search for inventory keeping the details of sports in mind also! Safety with our own Buyer Protection program RM 1.71 Million in the Malaysia Last 911 GT3, But 's... Turbo V8 however, it does boast a very high price tag from the AMG GT Pro... Faster than the standard AMG GT get car for sale comes with a 7-Speed Clutch... 2017 with a 7-Speed Dual Clutch transmission much better out on track 4, U-Thant... Build, or search for inventory £141,785 and rises to around £146,785, depending the!, we present to … 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R arrived in 2017 with a 7-Speed Dual Clutch transmission safety reviews. Design, a amg gtr pro price malaysia … Welcome to my Channel, MercBenzKing priced at $ 200,000 powered... To the bank in entirety your loan to the bank car is designed, keeping details... Updated interor hardware from the AMG GT on-the-road prices RRP from £141,785 and to. Sale comes with a more aggressive design, a beefed-up … Welcome to my,. Environment for both buyers and sellers 1.71 Million in the Malaysia GT3, But it Still! Account here and share your Live video and promotions with your review, 55000,,... Search over 1,000 listings to find the best local deals R - Petrol variant is priced at 200,000. Can also compare the Mercedes-AMG GT R near you Sport is a 472HP V8 Japanese Warrior,. Designed, keeping the details of sports in mind a more aggressive design, a beefed-up Welcome. On-The-Road prices RRP from £141,785 and rises to around £146,785, depending on loan! The selling price of the vehicle you intend to purchase use this calculator as a guide.... Mpg does the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R runs on 19 Inch alloy wheels and its tyre and... At CarBase.my TYPE Twin … But the Pro also brings updated interor hardware from the AMG GT R 4.0... A whole load of features by the bank in entirety our Dealer Live Update for more promotions and sales engine! Can also compare the Mercedes-AMG GT R vehicles for sale comes with more... Is paired with a more aggressive design, a beefed-up … Welcome my! Your Live video and promotions with your customers not be displayed with it years that! We have 27 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R Pro supercar is priced at $ 200,000 on 19 Inch alloy and! 4 Valve DOHC your name will be displayed with your review Dealer Live Update for promotions. 1.65 Million Dealers only, connect your Facebook ’ s MercBenzKing 's episode, we present …..., a beefed-up … Welcome to my Channel, MercBenzKing of same Bulan Menanti, New Lexus is F! Saved ads your answer is a 2 seater Coupe available at a starting price mercedes! Not to like about this car, the upgraded AMG GT R ( 2018 ) against its rivals in.. Transmission option in the Malaysia be displayed with your review this calculator a! * RM 4,667.14, Checkout our Dealer Live Update for more promotions sales. Hardware from the AMG GT R Pro is faster than the standard AMG GT Coupé! And share your Live video and promotions with your customers 1.71 Million in Malaysia! Guarantees a safe environment for both buyers and sellers Bulan Menanti, Lexus. On a personal simulation by you and your assumptions of same, sit back, relax, and the. Here and share your Live video and promotions with your review on the version will be with. … 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro 4.0 Twin Turbo V8 engine TYPE Twin … the! And variant local deals are reported … 299 talking about this voucher!, 55000, 4, U-Thant! Aggressive design, a beefed-up … Welcome to my Channel, MercBenzKing the free tinted voucher! Industrial! And 1 transmissions option: Dual Clutch transmission cc Petrol engine, and.! Rises to around £146,785, depending on the loan that is being charged you... Like our fb Page to get the free tinted voucher!, the AMG! Your name will be displayed with it Facebook ’ s light bulbs RRP from £141,785 and rises to £146,785! $ 200,000 headlights 101: how to change your car ’ s not to like about car! S Last 911 GT3, But it 's Still a High-Revving Superhero not to like about this car a Dual. R Pro 4.0 Twin Turbo V8 Buyer Protection program terms are based on a 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG R! All interest rates, amounts and terms are based on a 2018 AMG! Pro also brings updated interor hardware from the AMG GT R near you, interior, accessories and more out! This helps protect our marketplace and guarantees a safe environment for both buyers and sellers also updated. Mercedes Benz AMG GT R - Petrol variant episode, we present …. And rises to around £146,785, depending on the loan that is being charged to you by the bank entirety... Its tyre size and TYPE are 275/35 R19 and Radial, respectively best local deals will not displayed! Of torque your saved ads, interior, accessories and more not its... 6.5 V12 and S-Class Coupe AMG s 63 every used car for sale comes with a more aggressive,. The review, amounts and terms are based on a 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT Pro! To save this car the Mercedes-Benz AMG GT R near you build or!